Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Not surprisingly, when one visits your link and reads the posts there, it appears that YOU were the one that was 'busted' in this post. The post appears to discredit you.

You are the only one who doesn't see it, or perhaps agent chrissy does see it, and has another agenda.........

The footbridge outside the building can be seen through the perimeter columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

This is absolutle proof of photoshopping. The agents are desparate to keep the methods of mass murder secret in their efforts to conceal treason.

That looks like a mezzanine walkway to me.

Any real proof of a photoshop attempt or are you just talking through your ass again?

The problem is, what is seen through those windows in the photo he claims I photoshopped is exactly what you WOULD see. There's no need to photoshop it.

Here's a view of the walkway and WTC1.

WTCwestStpic11-full.jpg

They match perfectly.

Yea, and the perimeter columns above it are "see through" because of botched photoshopping.

There is nothing "see-through" anywhere in that pic you asshat treasonous loon.

I post the list of where you have been discredited again, mostly for my personal enjoyment.

Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup.com
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

)

Hey Chris.

Here's an idea. The folks at NYCfoto.com worked on the 46th floor of WTC1 where their equipment was destroyed.

Why don't you write to them and ask about the lobby configuration and if you are correct that WTC1 and 2 were radically different.

Ask them to describe the layout and access of the express elevators at the lobby level. What a great opportunity to get some real eyewitnesses to prove me wrong once and for all. Here's their link explaining.

September 11, 2001 | Attacks on the World Trade Center | NYCfoto project

The infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators of mass murder would not want the public to know how easy it is to create a website and upload photoshopped images for the psyops to use in misinformation/disinformation.

Please post an image of the supposed steel core coluns in the core area on 9-11.

Please post a link to a source of official plans of the Twin Towers.

Please show images from GZ of the supposed core columns with their needed intersection gussets and diagonal bracing.

Independent verification of steel core columbs is needed.

The concrete core has this INDEPENDENT verification.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators of mass murder would not want the public to know how easy it is to create a website and upload photoshopped images for the psyops to use in misinformation/disinformation.

Please post an image of the supposed steel core coluns in the core area on 9-11.

Please show images from GZ of the supposed core columns with their needed intersection gussets and diagonal bracing.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Why did you make up stuff about the foundation photo?

Why did you make stuff up about the grillages not being good enough to support the massive core box columns when there is a photo of them showing you to be full of shit?

wrong!

You want to disprove the 'official story', the burden is on you to provide proof.
So far you have only prven here and the list of places below that you are an agent of enemies to the USA.
Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup.com
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

)

Why did you make stuff up about the grillages not being good enough to support the massive core box columns when there is a photo of them showing you to be full of shit?

Text assertions equal NULL POST agent. You have no evidence for the steel core columns that is why the PSYOPS is doing what it is doing.

Text assertions equal NULL POST agent. You have no evidence for the steel core columns that is why the PSYOPS is doing what it is doing.
you are so full of shit
every post you make is a NULL post because you lie and distort everything

seek out professional help before you become a danger to yourself or someone else
last thing i want to see happen is you try to shoot at some government building claiming they are all "agents of the perpetrators"

you are so full of shit

seek out professional help before you become a danger to yourself or someone else
last thing i want to see happen is you try to shoot at some government building claiming they are all "agents of the perpetrators"

Personally, I would like to see him get shot down like the treasonous scum that he is.

Chrissy, why don't you go visit the nearest military base, go to the guard shack, show them your gun and tell them they are traitors.

The nice men in the attractive uniforms will take care of you.

you are so full of shit

Personally, I would like to see him get shot down like the treasonous scum that he is.

Chrissy, why don't you go visit the nearest military base, go to the guard shack, show them your gun and tell them they are traitors.

no, and not becuae i really give a rats ass about him, but i dont want there to be a chance he actuially harms one of the men/women working there

i have the whole thing figured out. chris is actually an alien. he is here to distract everyone about alien infiltration of our world by keeping us occupied with worrying about our own government. it keeps us from seeing the big picture that aliens actually control our government and mass media simply is a psyops to keep us believing we are free when we are truly slaves to the alien system.

proof of my claims is in this picture. you can look at his ears and see that they are not truly ears but really handles to remove the human looking mask over his face.

chrisbrown1.jpg

you are so full of shit

no, and not becuae i really give a rats ass about him, but i dont want there to be a chance he actuially harms one of the men/women working there

I have complete faith that our military personel at any guard shack at any base in the country is more than well prepared for this kind of attack at this point.

you are so full of shit

That is what the infiltrating perpetrators want people to do so actions defending the Constitution, no matter how badly or how well concieved they are, will be viewed as radical and surpressed socially.

Gee, that reminds me a lot of the way nazis ran things.

It seems that you are trying to imply that I'm calling someone else besides your psyops team traitors here.

I'm not.

The soldiers are following orders. If you know any of them, show them this.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

Then explain to them what you and your team are doing here.

That is what the infiltrating perpetrators want people to do so actions defending the Constitution, no matter how badly or how well concieved they are, will be viewed as radical and surpressed socially.

Gee, that reminds me a lot of the way nazis ran things.

It seems that you are trying to imply that I'm calling someone else besides your psyops team traitors here.

I'm not.

The soldiers are following orders. If you know any of them, show them this.

Then explain to them what you and your team are doing here.

thats what your alien masters would want you to say.:cuckoo:

Only if the,

flying_pig2.jpg

But your behavior in the light of 3,000 murders is misprision of felony and in light of the misuse of the military that came from the invalid cause of death used for retaliation of war or the destruction of the economy, misprision of treason.

But your behavior in the light of 3,000 murders is misprision of felony and in light of the misuse of the military that came from the invalid cause of death used for retaliation of war or the destruction of the economy, misprision of treason.

there was no invalid cause of death. it was listed as a homicide on the death certificates. are you disputing that it was a homicide?

there was no invalid cause of death. it was listed as a homicide on the death certificates. are you disputing that it was a homicide?

Homicide is a crime not a cause of death. A cause of death is specific to something physical not a legal term for an act, and then deemed as happening within a homicide.

The cause of death is invalidated.

I have complete faith that our military personel at any guard shack at any base in the country is more than well prepared for this kind of attack at this point.

The infiltrators of the US government and perpetraors of mass murder would want you to help people think that such was expected.

All in action of misprision of treason and keep the secret methods of mass murder secret.

Forum List

Back