Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Pair of pants filed in Federal Court.

Robbery filed in District Court.

Strawberry filed in ChristoFEARa's sock drawer.

One cannot "file" a crime in any Court.

One cannot "file" a fruit in a bureau dresser drawer.

One can file a criminal complaint or an indictment in Court ABOUT a crime.

One can stupidly place a piece of fruit in a laundry drawer, if one is kinda cuckoo.

Whateverthefuck that miasma of gibberish is that ChristoFEARa prepared and bothered the Court with, it's not a "misprision of treason." It's some blithering bullshit concerning claims related to some alleged "misprision of treason." But it is not, itself, a "filing" that the Court can take any particular action on -- even if for some insane reason the Court wished to treat that unintelligible gibberish seriously.

This entire thread is "about" nothing. It's like an episode of Seinfeld -- but without the humor.

Last edited:
The court rules are a violation of law making it required to file because they do not accomodate disclosure and knowledge of treason to a judge WITHOUT filing and the written law does not require filing. Here is the law.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

The court rules are a violation of law making it required to file because they do not accomodate disclosure and knowledge of treason to a judge WITHOUT filing and the written law does not require filing. Here is the law.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
where did you get your law degree?
do you even have one?

do you even have one?

I hope he doesn't. for god's sake.

do you even have one?

I hope he doesn't. for god's sake.
given the bullshit he displays, i would venture to guess the closest he has come to a law book was when he was sleeping on the steps of the local public library

The court rules are a violation of law making it required to file because they do not accomodate disclosure and knowledge of treason to a judge WITHOUT filing and the written law does not require filing.

word salad.

you arent making any sense.

The court rules are a violation of law making it required to file because they do not accomodate disclosure and knowledge of treason to a judge WITHOUT filing and the written law does not require filing.

word salad.

The perps would like that you try and pretend to not understand that the law does not require ANY filing to comply with.

word salad.

The perps would like that you try and pretend to not understand that the law does not require ANY filing to comply with.

so we should be reporting YOU

The reverse of what agents say is most often true and I will find a way to report you.

your alien masters would want you to say that.
You believe in aliens? :cuckoo:

I believe that when government violates laws and conceals it related to murder, that treason is possible. I have evidence shows that such is true.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

The reverse of what agents say is most often true and I will find a way to report you.

I believe that when government violates laws and conceals it related to murder, that treason is possible. I have evidence shows that such is true.

you are the one gulty of treason, if ANYONE is
agent of the enemies of the US

you are the one gulty of treason, if ANYONE is
agent of the enemies of the US

Of course you cannot define that or evidence it.

Did you ever acknowledge the violations of law that took the plans and photos of the Towers from the public?

Forum List

Back