Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

"Frivolous litigation" is the name of the link, it covers both dipshit. proof you don't read links,

Wiki links, that you fail to quote or specifically state address disclosures required by US fedral law are not followed.

You are an agent misrepresenting anything you need to in order to protect the secrets of your masters.

Wiki links are great fro dictionary definitions such i provided you numbskull.

You are the agent of propaganda, and you continue tyo prove your attempts to commit treason.
loon

"Dictionary definitions"? I cite US code and refer to local district court rules and you think wiki crap compares?

We could change your name to "agent loonskull" and that would be accurate.

Wiki links, that you fail to quote or specifically state address disclosures required by US fedral law are not followed.

You are an agent misrepresenting anything you need to in order to protect the secrets of your masters.

Wiki links are great fro dictionary definitions such i provided you numbskull.

You are the agent of propaganda, and you continue tyo prove your attempts to commit treason.
loon

"Dictionary definitions"? I cite US code and refer to local district court rules and you think wiki crap compares?

We could change your name to "agent loonskull" and that would be accurate.

I only provided a link to warn you of the fact the court likely will see your filing as frivolous, it had nothing to do with the insanity you call a case, other than a warning you will suffer consequences for wasting the court's time.

You are likely to be committed for your own safety and the safety of others when this court hears your arguments.

Okay, but you won't miss it because it will be your arraignment.

I will buy you either lunch or breakfast before the court hears your arguments. We will have to do it before you go before the court, because after you do they likely commit you to an asylum and i won't be able to after that.

You are a moron. There will be no argument. The evidence and disclosure are filed.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

The court now takes action and initiates an investigation by law enforcement.

I will buy you either lunch or breakfast before the court hears your arguments. We will have to do it before you go before the court, because after you do they likely commit you to an asylum and i won't be able to after that.

You are a moron. There will be no argument. The evidence and disclosure are filed.

more likely they have initiated an investigation by the public health officials into the state of your mental health.

What you "filed" is a miasma of unintelligible gibberish complete with baseless and unprovable claims and lots of irrational hearsay-based accusations.

The Court does most certainly NOT "now [take] action" since there is absolutely nothing on which the Court could take any action. And Courts do not generally "initiate" criminal investigations. Perhaps you've heard of the concept of "separation of powers?" Fascinating stuff, really. I like to skip ahead a few chapters, so I'll give you the spoiler. It turns out that the EXECUTIVE (not the Judicial) Branch is the one that does that "investigation" stuff and that "prosecution" thing. Word!

If you want to know what the Court is absolutely going to do with that gibberish you "filed," I will give you two hints:

trash-can.jpg
and

2. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 says there was a concrete core and so does the engineer of the building.

You have no proof, no evidence, only misrepresentations, and you still say there were steel core columns.

As usual the reverse of what agents say is most often true.

the engineer doesnt say that. you are lying.

oxford uses the WTC as an example of a skyscraper.... it doesnt say if it was concrete or steel. you are lying again.

calling anyone that disagrees with you an agent is proof you are insane. :cuckoo:

based on a jury made up of myself, fizz and divecon, with the presiding judge to be liability (because he works in the justice system)

I would like to see the following verdict/order issued;

We the in court of public opinion, based on a jury of your mental superiors, issue the folowing judgment in the case before it to determine the sanity of one 'christophera;

We the jury find you nutty as a fruitcake, mad as a hatter, a delusional fucktard, a loony tune, a rowboat lacking 50% of it's propulsion devises engaging the water, a tool lacking an edge while occupying a place in the proverbial tool shed, more than a few bricks short of a load, a rudderless boat, a hiker wearing his boots backwards and crazy as a loon.

I can show digital alterations of revision tables obsolete plans by someone purportedly connected to silverstein enabling the FEMA deception.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

I can show the buildings engineer of record providing information to a globally prominant magazine.

MSNBC - ?Painful and Horrible?

I can show an endview of a concrete wall perhaps 4 feet thick as the west end of the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I can show digital alterations of revision tables obsolete plans by someone purportedly connected to silverstein enabling the FEMA deception.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

I can show the buildings engineer of record providing information to a globally prominant magazine.

I can show an endview of a concrete wall perhaps 4 feet thick as the west end of the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

where is your proof that its a digital alteration? how do you know its not an exact representation of what is actually on the paper? you simply make shit up and present it as fact. you are a proven liar.

for example, you keep saying the engineer stated something he simply never said. the reporter said it. yet even after this is pointed out to you the lies your spew continue.

you are a compulsive liar. you are delusional. you are a paranoid schizophrenic. you need to be locked up and heavily medicated.:cuckoo:

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

where is your proof that its a digital alteration?

It is its own proof. Look at the original on the wtc7.net and the anomalie can be seen on the original.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/doc/pac1TowerA/A-A-159_1.png

One pixel lines and spaces at the scale of the pencil original are not possible pixel straight for the lengths seen. The precense of such things proves digital alteration of the sccanned plans.

The affidavit of the records analyst that made the disclosure of misprision of treason with me.

cm10-00040affi.p.elton.recs.jpg

you dont seem to understand.

how can you prove it is digitally altered without comparing it to the original? how do you know that isnt on the original?

do you have the original plans? :cuckoo:

Zoom of digitally altered revision table on plans from silverstein.
http://algoxy.com/psych/planimages/A-A-159.revtab.jpg
you dont seem to understand.

how can you prove it is digitally altered without comparing it to the original? how do you know that isnt on the original?

do you have the original plans? :cuckoo:

The proof is that it and the original are the same. They have/are the same source. I linked to it,

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/doc/pac1TowerA/A-A-159_1.png

but the infiltrating perpetrators would not want you to acknowledge the digital anomalies on the origianal so you logically would not notice and you probably don't even look at evidence because it basically cannot matter to you within your agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back