Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

i believe there is a better chance of alien life than there is the WTC had a concrete core!! :lol:

far better.

actually, there is far more proof of aliens and even the pictures of UFOs are more clear than chris's concrete core hoax!! :lol:

That is what the infiltrators of the US government who perpetrated mass murder with secret methods would want people to think.

Really, because the camera is so close, this shot shows even the fractured end of the concrete wall left of the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Of course the corea area left of that is empty as always.

far better.

actually, there is far more proof of aliens and even the pictures of UFOs are more clear than chris's concrete core hoax!! :lol:

That is what the infiltrators of the US government who perpetrated mass murder with secret methods would want people to think.

Really, because the camera is so close, this shot shows even the fractured end of the concrete wall left of the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

no jackass. your picture shows smoke, dust and the STEEL CORE just like was shown in the FEMA image you keep posting.

where is your proof the FEMA image is not correct?

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

no jackass. your picture shows smoke, dust and the STEEL CORE just like was shown in the FEMA image you keep posting.

The evidence is all here.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

The evidence for the concrete core is independently verified. Your info is misrepresentations and that is proven in the discolsure to the US judge.

You believe in aliens? :cuckoo:

I believe that when government violates laws and conceals it related to murder, that treason is possible. I have evidence shows that such is true.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

you are the one gulty of treason, if ANYONE is
agent of the enemies of the US

Of course you cannot define that or evidence it.

Did you ever acknowledge the violations of law that took the plans and photos of the Towers from the public?
you still haven't posted anything to acknowledge
you are a fucking IDIOT
you really need to be locked up for psychiatric evaluation

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The evidence for the concrete core is independently verified. Your info is misrepresentations and that is proven in the discolsure to the US judge.

linking to yourself and what you say isnt proof!!! its your opinion, jackass. not proof.

where is your proof that FEMA drawing is not correct?

linking to yourself and what you say isnt proof!!! its your opinion, jackass. not proof.

You cannot recognize proof while serving the perpetrators so your judgement on that is absurd. Of course you would say that, and you would always fail to recognize the violation of law that enabled the FEMA deception, which is what you are still doing.

I don't mind if you link to your own site. Have evidence and reason there that keep facts and evidence consistent from independent sources okay?

You cannot recognize proof while serving the perpetrators so your judgement on that is absurd. Of course you would say that, and you would always fail to recognize the violation of law that enabled the FEMA deception, which is what you are still doing.

I don't mind if you link to your own site. Have evidence and reason there that keep facts and evidence consistent from independent sources okay?
proof would be you showing a construction photo showing rebar, concrete forms, or actual concrete in the core above grade

also proof would be you showing a clear photo of concrete on 9/11(no, the photos you post do not show concrete at all)

do you realize how stupid you are being? i am asking for proof that the FEMA drawing you claim is wrong is actually wrong. your proof is you saying its wrong.

thats not fucking proof, jackass. thats just you being stupid. where is your proof the FEMA drawing isnt correct?

Wow, in apparently lucid moment between hallucinations agent chrissy posted the above comment.

Now if he would follow his own advice..........

"A Frivolous Lawsuit is any legal claim that seems trivial and lacks merit. Often, an individual without legal counsel makes such a claim, and the claim is brought as a result of poor understanding for court processes and the law in general. The Prison Litigation Reform Act was enacted in 1995 to prevent inmates from filing such lawsuits."

read more at;
Frivolous Lawsuits - Trivial Legal Claim, Merit Lacking Lawsuits

The court rules are a violation of law making it required to file because they do not accomodate disclosure and knowledge of treason to a judge WITHOUT filing and the written law does not require filing. Here is the law.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

LOL!

In a COURT-RELATED ACTION or proceeding, one ordinarily cannot say anything to a Court without filing the document since otherwise one would be making an ex parte communication with the judge. Thus, it is a very common sense rule that the things you wish to communicate to a Court must be done by a filing.

By contrast, what YOU are doing is merely informing the Court of your concerns regarding your absurd belief about an alleged misprision of treason. So, in the first place, I do not believe a "filing" is required. Ever hear of a "letter?"

In she second place, if the Court clerks determine that whatever you are trying to convey requires a "filing," then the way you go about fulfilling your "duty" under the misprision of treason statute is to FILE a proper pleading of some kind. But calling upon you to file a proper set of papers is hardly itself unlawful.

In the third place, whateverthefuckitis that you think you've "filed" is actually just incoherent, unintelligible, hearsay-riddled, lunatic gibberish; and whatever else it might be, it really doesn't qualify as a "filing" of any recognizable kind.

Letters are not allowed by the local court rules. Only filed documents can go to a judge. The clerks must follow other rules about what they file.

do you realize how stupid you are being? i am asking for proof that the FEMA drawing you claim is wrong is actually wrong. your proof is you saying its wrong.

The Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 says there was a concrete core and so does the engineer of the building.

You have no proof, no evidence, only misrepresentations, and you still say there were steel core columns.

As usual the reverse of what agents say is most often true.

from wiki;

"Frivolous litigation may be based on absurd legal theories, may involve a superabundance or repetition of motions or additional suits, may be uncivil or harassing to the court, or may claim extreme remedies. A claim or defense may be frivolous because it had no underlying justification in fact, or because it was not presented with an argument for a reasonable extension or reinterpretation of the law. A claim may be deemed frivolous because existing laws unequivocally prohibit such a claim (see Good Samaritan law).

In the United States, Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and similar state rules require that an attorney perform a due diligence investigation concerning the factual basis for any claim or defense. Jurisdictions differ on whether a claim or defense can be frivolous if the attorney acted in good faith. Because such a defense or claim wastes the court's and the other parties' time, resources and legal fees, sanctions may be imposed by a court upon the party or the lawyer who presents the frivolous defense or claim. The law firm may also be sanctioned, or even held in contempt"

"[W]hen a judge calls an argument "ridiculous" or "frivolous," it is absolutely the worst thing the judge could say. It means that the person arguing the position has absolutely no idea of what he is doing, and has completely wasted everyone's time. It doesn't mean that the case wasn't well argued, or that judge simply decided for the other side, it means that there was no other side. The argument was absolutely, positively, incompetent. The judge is not telling you that you were "wrong." The judge is telling you that you are out of your mind.[8]"
more here;
Frivolous litigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 says there was a concrete core and so does the engineer of the building.

You have no proof, no evidence, only misrepresentations, and you still say there were steel core columns.

As usual the reverse of what agents say is most often true.

Agent chrissy, you are giving away your agent secrets, report for reprogramming NOW!

I guess you don't know the difference between a lawsuit and a "disclosure" required by law.

USC TIT.18, p1,chp1,§4

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

I guess you don't know the difference between a lawsuit and a "disclosure" required by law.

USC TIT.18, p1,chp1,§4

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

"Frivolous litigation" is the name of the link, it covers both dipshit. proof you don't read links, or won't, my bet is you won't because you live in your own little fantasy world of propaganda agents.
i still want to know when your "case" gets a date in court so I can come and watch in person when the judge slaps you down like the treasonous lunatic you are.

USC TIT.18, p1,chp1,§4

"Frivolous litigation" is the name of the link, it covers both dipshit. proof you don't read links,

Wiki links, that you fail to quote or specifically state address disclosures required by US fedral law are not followed.

You are an agent misrepresenting anything you need to in order to protect the secrets of your masters.

USC TIT.18, p1,chp1,§4

"Frivolous litigation" is the name of the link, it covers both dipshit. proof you don't read links,

Wiki links, that you fail to quote or specifically state address disclosures required by US fedral law are not followed.

You are an agent misrepresenting anything you need to in order to protect the secrets of your masters.

Wiki links are great fro dictionary definitions such i provided you numbskull.

You are the agent of propaganda, and you continue tyo prove your attempts to commit treason.
loon

loon, let me know when you get a court date, I promise to be there, wouldn't miss it for anything.

Forum List

Back