Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

The infiltrating perpetrators would not want you to use the information of a link that proves the claims, and you fail to provide one to substantiate your statement, which substantiates my claim.

These people will haunt your dreams.

jpayne-2001Sep23-003-pr.jpg

The infiltrating perpetrators would not want you to use the information of a link that proves the claims, and you fail to provide one to substantiate your statement, which substantiates my claim.

they dont haunt my dreams dipshit

but clearly they do yours

what link? you claimed guiliani and silverstein conspired to misinform with silverstein leaking fake blueprints.

where is your proof to back that up? :cuckoo:

you are just pulling stupid shit out of your ass again. why cant you ever back up any of your claims, chris?

why do you go off on a "the perpetrators want yo uto say that" rant every time we ask for proof of your ridiculous claims you fabricate?

simply show us your proof. where is it?

fuz said:
what link? you claimed guiliani and silverstein conspired to misinform with silverstein leaking fake blueprints.

You expose yourself agent with you inaccurate distortions.

Concealing felony and treason is obvious in your act.

I did not claim, I disclosed fact. The ex mayor took the WTC documents with 6,000 photo files and the plans, which are normally a part of ever civic center documents.

I did not say they conspirec. I said silverstein leaked obsolete digital scans that happen to have digital alterations.

The judge did not reject the "filing".

The local court rule DO NOT ACCOMODATE compliance with United State Code which says NOTHING about "filing". We opted for the only avenue which was to filed.

The civil AND criminal clerks agreed after reading,

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

that we should "file" with the criminal clerks office.

The judges rejected their duty and tried to make us sue those we though were conducting treason in CIVIL court.

fuz said:

I did not claim, I disclosed fact. The ex mayor took the WTC documents with 6,000 photo files and the plans, which are normally a part of ever civic center documents.

I did not say they conspirec. I said silverstein leaked obsolete digital scans that happen to have digital alterations.

The judge did not reject the "filing".

The local court rule DO NOT ACCOMODATE compliance with United State Code which says NOTHING about "filing". We opted for the only avenue which was to filed.

The civil AND criminal clerks agreed after reading,
dipshit, NORMALLY doesnt mean ALWAYS

you dont even understand what you type, let alone what someone else does

Correct, and because he took the WTC documents and NIST does not state they had plans, or instead apply this disclaimer,

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

it is VERY REASONABLE to assume the ex mayor took the plans with the WTC docuements, where they would normally reside.

I know the infiltrating treasonous perpetrators would not want you to use dedcution and inference, but you don't matter. No matter how much text you spew.

fuz said:

got caught fucking lying again, jackass. :lol:
its right here.
The fact that the ex mayor took the WTC documents while silverstein "leaked" obsolete, altered scans of blueprints, shows a conspiracy to misinform.

No, I misunderstood. I thought you meant within the disclosure of treason.

AND, I say it is "shows" I did not claim it was. Such a statement is reasonable.

It appears that you are lying to conceal felony and treason. Not surprising, you do it all day.

AND, I say it is "shows" I did not claim it was. Such a statement is reasonable.

It appears that you are lying to conceal felony and treason. Not surprising, you do it all day.
no, you LIED
like you always do

No, I provided independently verified evidence, like this showing HOW the FEMA deception works.

panel_5.jpg

You misinterpret the construction photos and my statement and the infiltrators of the US government, perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 would approve.

that is a very ridiculous claim. we can all see what you said and then you got caught lying about it.

Your entire claim, which you very really do not present and cannot evidence when you try, is ridiculous. It is only your false peer group in the psyops that makes it possible to pretend your position is real.

This is real. It is concrete, and the engineer of record identifies as concrete.

You and your flase peer group have always failed to reasonably describe it as anything else.

Your entire claim, which you very really do not present and cannot evidence when you try, is ridiculous. It is only your false peer group in the psyops that makes it possible to pretend your position is real.

This is real. It is concrete, and the engineer of record identifies as concrete.

You and your flase peer group have always failed to reasonably describe it as anything else.
you and your delusions need serious professional help
seek it out

The Chief justice of the US district court in Los Angeles refused the disclosure of treason, which is a violation of US code.

The certified mailing was not answered by the judge. A US marshall called, somewhat apologetic, to determine (they said) what I wanted.

They directed us incorrectly to the civil clerk who stated that,
here is the post where dipshit announces that the judge rejected his piece of shit "filing"

my claim is that you just lied and got caught. anyone can just scroll up and see you lied.

the rest of your rambling tirade is bullshit and barely coherent.

The Chief justice of the US district court in Los Angeles refused the disclosure of treason, which is a violation of US code.

usdistcrt.jud.a.collins.jpg

The certified mailing was not answered by the judge. A US marshall called, somewhat apologetic, to determine (they said) what I wanted.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

was criminal law and we would have to file with the criminal clerk. Which we did.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

I laughed and laughed. Agent CriscoFEARa's use of the royal "we" when referring to himself, the lone imbecile, fruitcake nutbar, is fucking hysterical!

I TOLD you, you pathetic retarded child-support-evading, unmanly, filthy shit-head, that it would get ridiculed. There are perfectly good reasons for that. You effort was, from start to finish, complete, total unintelligible gibberish.

Your OP is akin to you proudly announcing that you filed a grilled cheese sandwich in a shoe box in the Thom McAn's store over at the local shopping plaza. :clap2:

WE are proud of you, CriscoFEARa.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

usdistcrt.jud.a.collins.jpg

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04

was criminal law and we would have to file with the criminal clerk. Which we did.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

I laughed and laughed. Agent CriscoFEARa's use of the royal "we" when referring to himself, the lone imbecile, fruitcake nutbar, is fucking hysterical!

I TOLD you, you pathetic retarded child-support-evading, unmanly, filthy shit-head, that it would get ridiculed. There are perfectly good reasons for that. You effort was, from start to finish, complete, total unintelligible gibberish.

Your OP is akin to you proudly announcing that you filed a grilled cheese sandwich in a shoe box in the Thom McAn's store over at the local shopping plaza. :clap2:

WE are proud of you, CriscoFEARa.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This news makes my day. I will have a several laughs over it all day long. Tonight I will take my laptop to the bar and give everyone a good laugh at agent chrissy's expense.

A grilled cheese sandwhich in a thom mccann's box would have been more meaningful, and they probobly would have "lodged" that!

too fucking funny

You can't make this stuff up, nobody would believe it.

Forum List

Back