Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

How can you know that when you cannot even show the design of the building from official sources besides this crappy, solitary diagram?

That is obviously wrong as determined by actual evidence from 9-11.

I can't help but notice that almost all the debris flying away from the building is STEEL columns.
That either says something for the effectiveness of "invisicrete", or it says steel comprised most of the building.

:doubt:

Attachments

• $conspiracy_911.jpg
    $conspiracy_911.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 23
I can't help but notice that almost all the debris flying away from the building is STEEL columns.
That either says something for the effectiveness of "invisicrete", or it says steel comprised most of the building.

um, the wording on that image is a bit dishonest
they didnt fly "straight out"

um, the wording on that image is a bit dishonest
they didnt fly "straight out"

Well, i would expect nothing less since i snagged this pic from david ickes site with the captioning already there.

I offer the opinion that they flew out as straight as curvelight, or 911nutjob, or possibly even as straight as eots.

How does one know when Invisicrete is properly mixed?

If Invisicrete only becomes invisible after it's mixed and "poured" and after it sets and cures, is there a way of knowing whether a crack has formed in it?

Last edited:

If Invisicrete only becomes invisible after it's mixed and "poured" and after it sets and cures, is there a way of knowing whether a crack has formed in it?

santa sends his his flying reindeer down to sniff out any cracks. kinda like a seeing eye dog for invisicrete.

those flying reindeer are amazing animals.....

santa sends his his flying reindeer down to sniff out any cracks. kinda like a seeing eye dog for invisicrete.

That's what the perpetrators would want you to believe.

A youTube video that used to exist (but which mysteriously got "pulled") proves beyond all possible doubt that the reindeer are all Agents of the OCT. Eieio!

Since the opposite of what agents of treason state is most often true. The supposed steel core columns or invisisteel have related technical aspects similar to the false discussion the agents are conducting in their psyops.

It could go like this.

Are the diagonal braces shortened to allow elevator and hallway doors entance to hallways and floors of does the invisibility of invisisteel add to the temper and relative strength of steel box columns.

Can you tell from this image showing the core area.

spire_dust-3.jpg

BTW, the fine vertical objects appear too small and resemble rebar instead of structural steel such as the spire which was not constructed of invisisteel

site1074.jpg

,which is shown to be outside, to the right, of what looks to be a massive wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The invisisteel is on the left in front of the smoke.

fiz said:
not really invisible if we can clearly see the core columns in your pictures.

The only resemblence I see is that there are 2 vertical objects. The one on the right is established as the inner wall of the outer steel framework, the spire.

Left of it is an object far too thick to be columns. Left of the object, what I know to be the core interior, is empty.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Just because a group psyops agents set up camp on the internet and call high noon midnight, does not mean that white becomes black.

Your peer group is obviously working on a shared agenda and program while completely lacking acceptable motives.

fiz said:

The only resemblence I see is that there are 2 vertical objects. The one on the right is established as the inner wall of the outer steel framework, the spire.

Left of it is an object far too thick to be columns. Left of the object, what I know to be the core interior, is empty.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I should have posted.

femacore.gif

The only resemblence I see is 2 vertical objects.

Your group of agents are obviously working a very contrived discussion that is precoordinated in your psyops. The delphie technique only works when people do not suspect they are being hustled by a false grouping. You have exposed yourself too much.

I should have posted.

femacore.gif

The only resemblence I see is 2 vertical objects.

Your group of agents are obviously working a very contrived discussion that is precoordinated in your psyops. The delphie technique only works when people do not suspect they are being hustled by a false grouping. You have exposed yourself too much.
yes, 2 vertical steel columns

That's what the perpetrators would want you to believe.

A youTube video that used to exist (but which mysteriously got "pulled") proves beyond all possible doubt that the reindeer are all Agents of the OCT. Eieio!

I remember seeing a documentary on invisicrete some time ago, but it has mysterierously disappeared. I believe the documentary showed several people high up in the Bush administration working to develop the substance, as well as the quality control methods to be used in the production of it. Additionally, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of licensed professionals that have formed a non-profit group and are speaking out against the methods developed by Bush's secret team to repair any cracks that might develop. It won't do any good, but at least they won't go down in history as supporting treason. :eek::eek::eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_eh::doubt::lol::lol:

fiz said:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

give us ONE FUCKING REASON why we should believe your interpretation of anything. :cuckoo:

there is no "outer steel framework". there are the perimeter columns that make up the outside wall of the towers and there are steel core columns. that's all there is.

Last edited:
There is no reason why anyone should believe anything you state.

Particularly because the below photo shows the same exact box column that the spire is comprised of, just left of the massive concrete wall segment bellow. To the right where the core area is there is nothing. Empty.

The spire is one of the columns left of the concrete base wall but this one is on the opposite side of the building from the spire. The interior box columns are the inner wall of the outer steel framework. The perimeter walls stand to the left and in the background and in the photo in question that shows the spire, the perimeter walls have fallen.. Your efforts to misinterpret the image are obvious.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Forum List

Back