Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Ratty agent neglects to note that the 3" rebar nembers about 40 sticks and they overlap in areas, making what appears as LARGER. Ratties infiltrating masters would not want it to notice that.
or maybe you're a fucking idiot that has no clue what you are talking about
so you call anyone that doesn't agree with your dipshit delusions an agent

Ratty agent neglects to note that the 3" rebar nembers about 40 sticks and they overlap in areas, making what appears as LARGER. Ratties infiltrating masters would not want it to notice that.

we can ACTUALLY SEE the steel core. no amount of diarrhea come out of your mouth is going to change our minds about what we can clearly see with our own eyes.

find any pictures of a concrete core yet? so far you posted pictures of steel and claimed its concrete. you posted pictures of smoke and said its concrete. you posted pictures of crumbling debris and say its concrete.

you still have not one single picture of a concrete core. :cuckoo:

this is what a concrete core looks like....
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

and this is what the steel core of the WTC looks like.
trident3_1.jpg

Last edited:

Even if you double it, Oh Hell, let's go for the gold. Even if you TRIPLE it, you are not going to see NINE INCH rebar in a standard resolution photograph at a greater than 1 mile distance.

Here's how you can prove me wrong. Take a sheet of copy paper, write on it "I'm Chrissy and I'm right". Tape it to a window on the top floor of the TransAmerica Tower, then shoot a photo from the ground 1 mile away without a telephoto lens. If the paper can be seen, I will admit you are right, and follow you completely.

If it can't be seen, you go away without ever posting here again.

Do we have a deal, Big Man?

Of course we do see it, and there is no other explanation for it. It is consistent with the info of t he engineer of record.

The coumns surrounding the core are 2+ feet. We can state with certainty that less than half would be still visible.

site1074.jpg

We can tell they surround the core and are of the floor area because the floor beams are visible and GZ pictures show them immediately adjacent to the concrete core wall at its base.

Of course we do see it, and there is no other explanation for it. It is consistent with the info of t he engineer of record.

The coumns surrounding the core are 2+ feet. We can state with certainty that less than half would be still visible.

site1074.jpg

We can tell they surround the core and are of the floor area because the floor beams are visible and GZ pictures show them immediately adjacent to the concrete core wall at its base.
so now you are calling THIS rebar?
you called this steel columns before

The infiltrating perpetrators you obey would want you to pretend that you thought I said there would be concrete in that image. I have not said that. This image is all concrete.

southcorestands.gif

no concrete in your picture, fucking scumbag.
i'd like to see ANY photo of rebar that had been encased in concrete ever looking ANYTHING like that after the concrete had been removed by explosives
that is basically his claim, so find us ONE photo of rebar still standing straight up when the surrounding concrete had been removed by explosives

Last edited:
The infiltrating perpetrators you obey would want you to pretend that you thought I said there would be concrete in that image. I have not said that. This image is all concrete.
more bullshit that proves you are too fucking stupid to know what you are talking about

Your masters, the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder would want you to pretend that I have said this image shows rebar.

site1074.jpg

I have not said that. I said that it has structural steel 2 feet wide and that it establishes what the structural steel looks like at that distance.

I have said that the below photo shows a completly different object and that it is comprised of many objects leaning together. The lean to the left and semi trnasparent effect clearly establish that. It is also considerably lower.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Explain to your masters you cannot win this argument because their deception is far too big and they haven't provided you with enough fraudulent evidence.

site1074.jpg

All right Jackass, I'll make it very fucking easy for you. The domed building in the foreground looks to be 1/4 mile away. And in a telephoto shot. Find any 47 story building of your choice. Put an 8 & 1/2 inch by 11 inch sheet of paper in a window on the top story of this building. Back off 1/4 mile, and shoot a photo of the building at 9:00 am on a clear, sunny, cloudless day (identical conditions to 9/11). If I can see the building from the roof to the street, and make out the piece of paper in the window, I'll believe anything you say. If I can't see the paper, meet me on the corner of State & Madison in Chicago, and kiss my ass in the middle of the intersection at high noon.

Have we got a deal, punk?

Your masters, the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder would want you to pretend that I have said this image shows rebar.

site1074.jpg

I have not said that. I said that it has structural steel 2 feet wide and that it establishes what the structural steel looks like at that distance.

I have said that the below photo shows a completly different object and that it is comprised of many objects leaning together. The lean to the left and semi trnasparent effect clearly establish that. It is also considerably lower.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Explain to your masters you cannot win this argument because their deception is far too big and they haven't provided you with enough fraudulent evidence.
the two photos are of the EXACT SAME THING, dipshit, at different points in time
this PROVES you dont know what the fuck you are looking at

Last edited:

site1074.jpg

All right Jackass, I'll make it very fucking easy for you. The domed building in the foreground looks to be 1/4 mile away. And in a telephoto shot. Find any 47 story building of your choice. Put an 8 & 1/2 inch by 11 inch sheet of paper in a window on the top story of this building. Back off 1/4 mile, and shoot a photo of the building at 9:00 am on a clear, sunny, cloudless day (identical conditions to 9/11). If I can see the building from the roof to the street, and make out the piece of paper in the window, I'll believe anything you say. If I can't see the paper, meet me on the corner of State & Madison in Chicago, and kiss my ass in the middle of the intersection at high noon.

Have we got a deal, punk?
hell, the buildings in front are still there
and those windows are likely at least 3' wide

southcorestands.gif

Yes, it is if you are using the Kryptonian definition of "concrete", which is made of Iron, Carbon & Manganese, oh Mighty Tard-El.

The CriscoFEARa Q and A to settle everything:

All QUESTIONS ("Q:") are put to CriscoFEARa by Interrogators. All Answers ("A:") are provided by CriscoFEARa.

Q: CriscoFEARa, please look at the following image, and take your time in doing so. Study it to your complete satisfaction. When you've done that, let us know so that we can put a question to you regarding what it shows, okay?

A: Yes.

Q: CriscoFEARa, we will begin now. Here's the picture.
site1074.jpg
Take your time studying it. There is no rush. When you are done studying it, please tell us that you are ready.

A: (subject nods and intently examines the image for several minutes. After about 4 1/2 minutes, CriscoFEARa speaks): Ok. I'm ready.

Q: Thank you. Our first question is, "Please tell us what you see."

A: Rebar. Tons of Rebar and Concrete. Lots of Concrete.

Q: Ah. And based on what you see in that image, can you tell us what was happening?

A: That's a trick question.

Q: How so?

A: The glass is not half empty nor is it half full. That's what the infiltrators would want you to believe.

Q: What glass?

A: Estoppel!

Q: Can you define that word for us?

A: The crime of insanity prohibits me, on penalties of misprision of flatulation, from conspiring together with you in this fashion to conceal it.

Q: Conceal what?

A: It is clear that child support orders only enable drug dealers or users.

Q: Thank you Mr. CriscoFEARa for participating in this little interview.

A: Don't think the blinking will work!

i think i'm gonna pee myself!! :lol:

(ok, maybe i'll pee on the fucking scumbag's leg instead)

Apparently the invisisteel core columns donot photograph as well as concrete.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Curious how the spire which is ordinary steel standing out side the core wall shows up, but left of the concrete wall the invisisteel core columns once again cannot be seen.

Apparently the invisisteel core columns donot photograph as well as concrete.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Curious how the spire which is ordinary steel standing out side the core wall shows up, but left of the concrete wall the invisisteel core columns once again cannot be seen.
what are you talking about
that photo shows STEEL COLUMNS

Forum List

Back