Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Your text has no evidence showing steel core columns in the core area when other vertical elements cannot be misrepresented.

Null post.

Since you lie constantly and have always failed to show any concrete in your posts and images, not only are your posts null,

but you yourself, CriscoFEARa are a null poster.

Last edited:
DiveCon,
I actually think I thought that I might have detected a note of sarcasm in Rats post .. he did say he would "try" .. and the fact that she (Rats wifey) went to bed is very good.

What a good Wifey Rat .. you should feel quite proud of her ..

(Stann offers free hugs to all good wifey's) :lol:

Stann :eusa_whistle:

Stann,

I think you got me & gslack mixed up. My much better half thinks I'm going to easy on this clown Chri$$y

It must have been that last chardonnay .. darn!

Sorry chaps .. righto back into the fray !

Agents without evidence of steel core columns must do something to obsufucate. Your behavior is predictable.

The Twin Towers had a concrete, rectangular tubular core. That is the only core that can be proven with evidence that has independent verification.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

"Dead-beat fathers, without any evidence of intelligence or sentience, must do something to obfuscate. Or masturbate, since other women don't want to be saddled with a kid the dead-beat refuses to pay for. Especially since all of the records were lost when Atlantis sunk into the ocean, and most of the duplicates were destroyed in the eruption of Vesuvius. The last known set was lost when the Titanic crashed into Godzilla in 1914. Avoidance of paying support and court filing fees is very predictable.

The twin towers had an Invisicrete (Accept no substitutes) spherical, totally tubular (ya know) core, reinforced with special order Dept of Defense 167 inch diameter exploding rebar, which was stuffed with Federation photon torpedoes. This is the only core that can be verified in my deeply psychotic delusions.

The false quote attributed to Robertson is only verified by the Kryptonian Council, who is verified by Starfleet. They verify this by showing pictures of steel that every other populated world recognizes, but Planet Chri$$y is too stupid to follow suit.

And everyone knows the twins fell at free fall speeds due to explosives. Except for the parts (spires, and rebars and cores, Oh MY!) that didn't."

Did I do a good job of consolidating that for you Chri$$y?

Your text has no evidence showing steel core columns in the core area when other vertical elements cannot be misrepresented.

Null post.

Chris "Tooter Turtle" Brown;
$TOOTER TURTLE COLOR CROP.jpg
Help me Mr. Wizard, I don't want to be a delusional fucktard twoofer anymore.

Mr. Wizard the Lizard;

Trizzle trazzle, trazzle trome, time for this moronic dipshit nitwit to come home.

Chris "tooter" Brown;

Gee thanks, Mr. Wizard. They almost tricked me into paying all that money that I owe.

Mr Wizard the Lizard;
Be what you iz, not what you iz not, folks what stay away from Chrissy, iz the happiest lot.

Wow, all that and not one image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. Gee, I guess there no steel core columns after all.

That means the core was concrete just like the buildings engineer of record identified.

Just like this image shows.
you continue to lie about what Robertson said
and that image does not show any concrete
you remain a lying dipshit

Not true, as usual, because agents post the opposite of truth, against truth.

My evidence is consistent with independent authority.

You have no independent authority AND no evidence. No agent does.

you have no evidence, dipshit
your delusions are NOT evidence

The words of agents mean the opposite of what they read. Which is why there are never any images of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

Only concrete is seen. A portion of the east concrete wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

The words of agents mean the opposite of what they read. Which is why there are never any images of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

Only concrete is seen. A portion of the east concrete wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.
the only concrete in the photo is a FLOOR section, dipshit

bwahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaa, NOT HOW MANY agent.

WHERE did the supposed floor fall from?

Repetitive posting of the same video is not verification.

Null post.

bwahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaa, NOT HOW MANY agent.

WHERE did the supposed floor fall from?

irrelevant. you need to show your concrete core. the picture shows one of the floors. its irrelevant where it came from as it is obvious not the concrete core you claimed it was.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back