Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Evasion is a primary element of concealing treason in this case. You generalization AND your evasion is noted.

The entire building went from where is was placed in construction.

Specifically, if you are trying to say this a floor, explain where in this animation the floor fell from in order to appear vertical in the video.

core_animation_75.gif

The original video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

Evasion is a primary element of concealing treason in this case. You generalization AND your evasion is noted.

The entire building went from where is was placed in construction.

Specifically, if you are trying to say this a floor, explain where in this animation the floor fell from in order to appear vertical in the video.

The original video.
gawd damn you are too fucking stupid
it was ONE OF THE 110 FLOORS in the building
it doesnt matter what one it was
its clear that it was a floor that likely got hung up on the spire you post so often then it dropped
but you are too fucking delusional to explore that possibility

I do better than explain where the cocnrete is, I show where the concrete is. You are supposed to recognize the concrete because to do so is reasonable.

southcorestands.gif

You are supposed to recognize the concrete because Newsweek has infor from the buildings engineers identifying a concrete core.

But you are not reasonable. You have an agenda of service to the perpetrators of mass murder and their secret methods.

I do better than explain where the cocnrete is, I show where the concrete is. You are supposed to recognize the concrete because to do so is reasonable.

You are supposed to recognize the concrete because Newsweek has infor from the buildings engineers identifying a concrete core.

But you are not reasonable. You have an agenda of service to the perpetrators of mass murder and their secret methods.
it is not reasonable to see concrete where none was
you are a delusional dipshit thats trying to make money of the 3000 deaths on 9/11

The object on the left is far too bulky and irregular to be structural steel as stands to the right of it. That thick object left of the steel is concrete.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Can you explain why divot cannot tell us where this supposed concrete floor came from?

core_animation_75.gif

I know it is a thick concrete wall. Not as thick as the image above because it

I say this is a wall toppling into the empty core,

core_animation_75.gif

you say it is a floor.

It is you who are pretending to be a moron. How the pay from the perpetrators for helping to conceal their methods of mass murder?

I say this is a wall toppling into the empty core,

you say it is a floor.

It is you who are pretending to be a moron. How the pay from the perpetrators for helping to conceal their methods of mass murder?
because it IS a floor, dipshit
and i know you are not pretending, you ARE a moron

because it IS a wall, dipshit
and i know you are pretending, to be a moron

and i know you are pretending that people will hallucinate the thing falling from invisisteel above to end up vertical before cameras to then topple into the empty core

core_animation_75.gif

It is the opposite end of the WTC 1 concrete core from this, the west end.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

and i know you are pretending, to be a moron

and i know you are pretending that people will hallucinate the thing falling from invisisteel above to end up vertical before cameras to then topple into the empty core

It is the opposite end of the WTC 1 concrete core from this, the west end.
it is NOT a wall, dipshit
its facing the WRONG direction to be your fucking invisicrete
it is CLEARLY a floor dipshit

yeah, invisisteel because everyone but dipshit YOU sees the steel
seek out help, dipshit, you SERIOUSLY need it

and i wish to GOD someone that you slander all over the fucking internet would sue your ass
only thing is, you have NOTHING to sue for
so you get away with your disgusting lies
but maybe they could shut your fucking worthless website down

Last edited:
You are supposed to explain where it fell from.

We are waiting.

who is this "we" you keep talking about? you have multiple personality disorder or what?

what floor it is isnt relevant. you said it was the concrete core. it isnt.

null post.

[quote="DiveCon" ]..but maybe they could shut your fucking worthless website down[/quote]

It's gotta save him $200 a year at least ..

[quote="DiveCon" ]..but maybe they could shut your fucking worthless website down

It's gotta save him $200 a year at least ..[/QUOTE]
well, $193 + some change
since his for profit site DID earn him a bit over $6

:lol:
no one will buy his bullshit

We have all seen that you have no reasonable explanation for where the supposed floor fell from.

Meaning it is a wall, just as I stated. Furthermore, the cluster of posters attempting to support the unreasonable indicates a bevy of agents supporting treason here.

We have all seen that you have no reasonable explanation for where the supposed floor fell from.

Meaning it is a wall, just as I stated. Furthermore, the cluster of posters attempting to support the unreasonable indicates a bevy of agents supporting treason here.
to normal SANE people my explanation IS reasonable, to delusional moronic idiots like you, nothing ever will be

Forum List

Back