Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

I say this is a wall toppling into the empty core,

core_animation_75.gif

you say it is a floor.

It is you who are pretending to be a moron. How the pay from the perpetrators for helping to conceal their methods of mass murder?

You, of course, cannot establish that it's a wall NOR can you establish what it is constructed of in any event.

You ARE a moron and you don't have to PRETEND to be one.

Ya stupid fucking unmanly dipshit lying pussy-boi.

Do the children you couldn't even be bothered to help support recognize your hideous mug? Or is it just the ears they recognize?

You dickless bastard.

Last edited:
We have all seen that you have no reasonable explanation for where the supposed floor fell from.

Meaning it is a wall, just as I stated. Furthermore, the cluster of posters attempting to support the unreasonable indicates a bevy of agents supporting treason here.

no jackass. thats not how things work in the real world. you claim it is the concrete core. its up to you to prove it. you didnt do it. we can clearly see its the floor. you can even see floor trusses.

show us a picture of the concrete core not some of your stupid fucking interpretations of something else. your words are meaningless. you are a proven liar. your interpretations of the shit you post are so far off its ridiculous. for fuck's sake you STILL claim robertson said something he clearly didnt.

nothing you say has any value at all.

show us a picture of the actual concrete core.

We have all seen that you have no reasonable explanation for where the supposed floor fell from.

Meaning it is a wall, just as I stated. Furthermore, the cluster of posters attempting to support the unreasonable indicates a bevy of agents supporting treason here.

First it's "rebar" instead of "elevator support guide rails", now it's a "wall" instead of a "concrete core".

You're falling apart, Brown. You can't even keep YOUR own bullshit story straight. Maybe you should take a week off, re-write your own theory to reflect all the changes you've had to make over the years, and come back when you've got it straight.

And I'm still waiting for proof that I am an "agent". And what Dept I work for, that has someone who would be my "master".

rat, pretend confusion is a very obvious psyops tactic. You can pretend you don't know that all of my info is on a web site,

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

None of what you don't have appears anywhere. You are not posting evidence from independent sources that verify your assertions.

Your false social group of agents are very obviously a greek chorus.

rat, pretend confusion is a very obvious psyops tactic. You can pretend you don't know that all of my info is on a web site,

None of what you don't have appears anywhere. You are not posting evidence from independent sources that verify your assertions.

your lies and delusions do not equal evidence
dipshit

Common knowledge information from publications are evidence.

MSNBC - ?Painful and Horrible?

1166187.standard.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.​

The west concrete wall of the WTC 1 core stands after the north wall has gone down. To the right of it, outside the core is the spire, an interior box column of the inner wall of the outer exoskeleton.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did

Where did they collectively say this alleged bullshit Chris. Provide paper documents to LERA.

Stann

And your website is not independent either. Get some independent proof, and you might win a convert or two. You might even get the other 9/11 truth members on this site to rush to your defense.

It's kind of funny in a way. The other truthers come up with even wackier theories, yet they don't believe in yours. Why is that, Chri$$y

1166187.standard.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.​

Robertson didn't say that. You not only know he didn't, but have admitted that the reporter added it while "consolidating" the story.

Stop lying Chri$$y and provide real, independent proof of your claims.

1166187.standard.jpg

Robertson didn't say that. You not only know he didn't, but have admitted that the reporter added it while "consolidating" the story.

Stop lying Chri$$y and provide real, independent proof of your claims.
thats just it, he CANT
because he cant prove his delusional bullshit

rat accuses Newsweek of lying but has no other independent source identifying the core structure of the Twins.

divvie pretends its text is meaningful.

I post evidence and independent authority for verification. The west core wall of WTC 1 on the left, the spire on the right. Far left, the empty core area of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

rat accuses Newsweek of lying but has no other independent source identifying the core structure of the Twins.

divvie pretends its text is meaningful.

I post evidence and independent authority for verification. The west core wall of WTC 1 on the left, the spire on the right. Far left, the empty core area of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Yup, nothing new from Browny, so move along please. Let the nice cleanup people deal with the mess here. There's a lovely thread about Campaign Finances in the Congress section down the street if you would just please move along.

Please move along, there's nothing to hold your interest here. Just repetitive crap. I suggest the Crime & Justice section for new and interesting material.

Forum List

Back