Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

My wife just got on my case for being insensitive....According to her (what does she know) I am taking my coaching persona from the field to the forum.... She says I need to learn how to approach people better so I don't come across as such a hard ass.... What do you guys think?? LOL... Okay I will give it a try ...

Chris, I am sorry for the names, insults, belittling comments, and accusations that I may have thrown at you too harshly or in an unfair manner... Please forgive me... now please at your earliest convenience could you possibly find it in your heart to address the points I raised and questions I asked you regarding your theory?

Damn that was hard....

OH screw this!!!

Chris you little wuss! Man up and face those you call agents, don't be a coward grow a pair!

WHew thats much better (she went to bed now AHAHHAAHA!)
in this case, your wife is WRONG
Christopher A Brown is a delusional moron that sees concrete where none is
he also thinks someone can hypnotize him by blinking at him aggressively
and that court papers from the 1870's has any bearing on him paying his child support

Okay good glad I am not just a prick.....:lol:

DiveCon,
I actually think I thought that I might have detected a note of sarcasm in Rats post .. he did say he would "try" .. and the fact that she (Rats wifey) went to bed is very good.

What a good Wifey Rat .. you should feel quite proud of her ..

(Stann offers free hugs to all good wifey's) :lol:

Stann :eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol:

Hey! who you callin rat? :lol:

slacker, you have no legitimate questions. You are not even a legitimate American. Your behavior proves this.

The fact you refuse to acknowledge violations of law which empower the FEMA deception establishes you are supporting treason and the demise of the Constitution. You r actions benefit the perpetrators of mass murder and their secret methods of murder.

You like the rest of the clowns have no evidence. You make a bunch of noise and a big show of nothing. You've exposed your intentions with your behavior.

slacker, you have no legitimate questions. You are not even a legitimate American. Your behavior proves this.

The fact you refuse to acknowledge violations of law which empower the FEMA deception establishes you are supporting treason and the demise of the Constitution. You r actions benefit the perpetrators of mass murder and their secret methods of murder.

You like the rest of the clowns have no evidence. You make a bunch of noise and a big show of nothing. You've exposed your intentions with your behavior.

So now, Dippity Doo, who can't even file lawsuits properly, thinks he gets to decide who is a "legitimate" American??

You're a fucking joke Chri$$y. You know that, don't you?

DiveCon,
I actually think I thought that I might have detected a note of sarcasm in Rats post .. he did say he would "try" .. and the fact that she (Rats wifey) went to bed is very good.

Stann,

I think you got me & gslack mixed up. My much better half thinks I'm going to easy on this clown Chri$$y

My wife just got on my case for being insensitive....According to her (what does she know) I am taking my coaching persona from the field to the forum.... She says I need to learn how to approach people better so I don't come across as such a hard ass.... What do you guys think?? LOL... Okay I will give it a try ...

Chris, I am sorry for the names, insults, belittling comments, and accusations that I may have thrown at you too harshly or in an unfair manner... Please forgive me... now please at your earliest convenience could you possibly find it in your heart to address the points I raised and questions I asked you regarding your theory?

Damn that was hard....

OH screw this!!!

Chris you little wuss! Man up and face those you call agents, don't be a coward grow a pair!

WHew thats much better (she went to bed now AHAHHAAHA!)
in this case, your wife is WRONG
Christopher A Brown is a delusional moron that sees concrete where none is
he also thinks someone can hypnotize him by blinking at him aggressively
and that court papers from the 1870's has any bearing on him paying his child support

And let's not forget the fact that he thinks the Dept of Defense is involved with re-bar manufacturing & sales. By custom order, no less.

Well then if i am as you say and so easily refuted, why not respond to my previous questions?

DiveCon,

Stann,

I think you got me & gslack mixed up. My much better half thinks I'm going to easy on this clown Chri$$y

:lol: It was funny though....BTW, I agree with your better half.. My better half is too nice....:lol:

DiveCon,

Stann,

:lol: It was funny though....BTW, I agree with your better half.. My better half is too nice....:lol:
does your better half understand that chri$$y is a deadbeat dad?

Agents without evidence of steel core columns must do something to obsufucate. Your behavior is predictable.

The Twin Towers had a concrete, rectangular tubular core. That is the only core that can be proven with evidence that has independent verification.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Agents without evidence of steel core columns must do something to obsufucate. Your behavior is predictable.

The Twin Towers had a concrete, rectangular tubular core. That is the only core that can be proven with evidence that has independent verification.

* * * *Robertson * * * is verified by * * * Oxford,* * * verifying * * * Domel * * * who describes a concrete core verified by the image of * * * WTC 2 core * * *, verifying the {bogus image allegedly showing} top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3 * * * , the * * *WTC 1 rebar * * *, just after the * * * WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then * * *, the * * * WTC 1 east shear wall toppling * * *, consistent with * * * interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall * * * , consistent with ground zero showing the

{bogus images snipped}

That entire paragraph you mindlessly and dishonestly post and re-post has been repeatedly refuted as false.

And you can't address the refutations, so, being the plodding dishonest hack for pay that you are, you unmanly piece of shit, you just ignorantly repeat your already refuted bullshit.

lilybily, evidence cannot be refuted by text, and everyone knows that.

Of course to remain in service to treason you must do something to attempt concealing the felony used.

The fact is [/url] which empower the is conducted by misrepresenting the elevator guide rail support steel as core columns. The butt plates seen are too weak to join sections of "core column". However this is the nethod of the [url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA deception

panel_5.jpg

Only a deep fillet weld will suffice for a "core column". This is an "I" beam. A box column requires this on 4 sides.

fillet.diagram.gif

Meaning there will be many photos of welders in the core area applying deep fillet welds IF there were steel core columns.

Do you know how many passes it takes to complete a deep fillet weld on a 2 inch thick wall of a vertical box tube?

Do you know how long that welder must sit there and weld?

Of course to remain in service to treason you must do something to attempt concealing the felony used.

The fact is which empower the is conducted by misrepresenting the elevator guide rail support steel as core columns. The butt plates seen are too weak to join sections of "core column". However this is the nethod of the FEMA deception

Only a deep fillet weld will suffice for a "core column". This is an "I" beam. A box column requires this on 4 sides.

Meaning there will be many photos of welders in the core area applying deep fillet welds IF there were steel core columns.

Do you know how many passes it takes to complete a deep fillet weld on a 2 inch thick wall of a vertical box tube?

like you would have a clue yourself
you are a fucking IDIOT

The fact is [/url] which empower the is conducted by misrepresenting the elevator guide rail support steel as core columns. The butt plates seen are too weak to join sections of "core column". However this is the nethod of the [url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA deception

panel_5.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

your text is meaningless including the text you put in the pictures. the pictures show a steel core. show evidence of a concrete core or shut the fuck up, browneye.

Your text has no evidence showing steel core columns in the core area when other vertical elements cannot be misrepresented.

Null post.
every photo shown has evidence of STEEL CORE COLUMNS
you have not yet posted a SINGLE photo showing a concrete core

every post you make is a NULL post, DIPSHIT

Forum List

Back