Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Christopharter said:
The documentary is now gone, even from the digital records of PBS which broadcast it. This factor enables the deception concealing treason disclosed herein. However a retired physicist/Ph.D. and a former Marine major searched for it and found paper records at PBS through contacts employed there which corroborates this testimony. A VHS original copy was found but DVD copy of it appears to have been intercepted.

He used to say ..it WAS intercepted .. and apparently it WAS intercepted THREE times.

Now he says .. it APPEARS to have been intercepted.

How would he know it was intercepted .. ??? Another wheelbarrow load of manure he used to push around the internet.

Where are the courier records or the notice of dispatch ? There was no documentally .. never was .. never will be.

Just a pile of steaming horse shit. :razz:

But this bit always gets me laughing .. how does he know that ...

The documentary is now gone, even from the digital records of PBS which broadcast it.

Did they tell him that the record of it's existence was removed. How did he check that something which apparently once existed .. was removed.

This is UTTER SHIT .. or UTTERANCE of SHIT .. either way it's simply nonsense and without proof.

Stann

Christopharter said:
The documentary is now gone, even from the digital records of PBS which broadcast it. This factor enables the deception concealing treason disclosed herein. However a retired physicist/Ph.D. and a former Marine major searched for it and found paper records at PBS through contacts employed there which corroborates this testimony. A VHS original copy was found but DVD copy of it appears to have been intercepted.

He used to say ..it WAS intercepted .. and apparently it WAS intercepted THREE times.

Now he says .. it APPEARS to have been intercepted.

How would he know it was intercepted .. ??? Another wheelbarrow load of manure he used to push around the internet.

Where are the courier records or the notice of dispatch ? There was no documentally .. never was .. never will be.

Just a pile of steaming horse shit. :razz:

But this bit always gets me laughing .. how does he know that ...

The documentary is now gone, even from the digital records of PBS which broadcast it.

Did they tell him that the record of it's existence was removed. How did he check that something which apparently once existed .. was removed.

This is UTTER SHIT .. or UTTERANCE of SHIT .. either way it's simply nonsense and without proof.

Stann

the documentary isnt gone. its just that he remembers it wrong. it wasnt 2 hours, it was 18 minutes long. it had nothing to do with a concrete core or explosives or anything else.

chris is simply a liar.

here's more info proving he is delusional.
American Experience | The Center of the World - New York: A Documentary Film | Construction Footage | PBS
its even available on youtube if you do some searching.

fuzagent has no evidence so must try and pretend it has reason to doubt mine. This serves the perpetrators interests in keeping the secret about their methods of mass murder. This is evident when the agents refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans and construction photos.

fuzagent has no evidence so must try and pretend it has reason to doubt mine. This serves the perpetrators interests in keeping the secret about their methods of mass murder. This is evident when the agents refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans and construction photos.
keep posting the same delusional bullshit over and over

The text of agents can generally be taken with the opposite meaning to what they intend.

Here's a post where divot is busted trying to pass off a lie for the second time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1753621-post234.html

Your involvement in concealing treason is noted.

The engineer of record identifies a concrete core. Here is the concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Agents attempts to try and describe that as gypsum fastened to steel core columns is absurd. There would be a great deal of structural steel bent and protruding from the load of debris that had just fallen.

Christopher...

I wonder if you have settled your child support obligations yet? Maybe you should concentrate on taking your medication and paying to take care of your children instead of researching all this crap.

The text of agents can generally be taken with the opposite meaning to what they intend.

Here's a post where divot is busted trying to pass off a lie for the second time.

Your involvement in concealing treason is noted.

The engineer of record identifies a concrete core. Here is the concrete core.

Agents attempts to try and describe that as gypsum fastened to steel core columns is absurd. There would be a great deal of structural steel bent and protruding from the load of debris that had just fallen.
i didnt lie, YOU are
you fucking moronic dipshit

I provided proof you lied about Robertson with your crappy text post, just like the crappy one you made now. All nullified posts.

WIDE SPREAD MISINFORMATION FURTHERS MISPRISION OF TREASON

Many other such quasi authorities or sources can be named who act in the same fashion unreasonably ignoring evidence then misleading the public who is seeking information to support and defend the Constitution. This deception is widely spread and believed but it will be found that no independently verifiable evidence supporting the core structure FEMA presents, (EXHIBIT “C”) can be produced, if the matter is officially questioned.

Included is a letter to Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia whose editors refuse to utilize evidence or recognize the violation of laws that show a need to use evidence in editing of the structural page of their “World trade Center” series. Essentially, these editors act without considering their written policies of editing. Thereby, the editors create a misleading knowledge base and obstruct justice depriving the publics knowledge of acts furthering misprision of treason.

Wales has been notified of wikipedias concealment of treason. No response has been made.

cert.wiki.j.wales.jpg

I provided proof you lied about Robertson with your crappy text post, just like the crappy one you made now. All nullified posts.
no, you provided proof i stated the truth you fucking moron
you are the liar here
you claim Robertson said something he clearly didnt

fuzagent has no evidence so must try and pretend it has reason to doubt mine.

i just provided you evidence by linking to the PBS's website that shows the documentary you claim was 2 hours was really 18 minutes.

you have provided no evidence for me to doubt. i cant doubt your evidence. YOU DONT HAVE ANY!! :lol:

Many other such quasi authorities or sources can be named who act in the same fashion unreasonably ignoring evidence then misleading the public who is seeking information to support and defend the Constitution. This deception is widely spread and believed but it will be found that no independently verifiable evidence supporting the core structure FEMA presents, (EXHIBIT “C”) can be produced, if the matter is officially questioned.

Included is a letter to Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia whose editors refuse to utilize evidence or recognize the violation of laws that show a need to use evidence in editing of the structural page of their “World trade Center” series. Essentially, these editors act without considering their written policies of editing. Thereby, the editors create a misleading knowledge base and obstruct justice depriving the publics knowledge of acts furthering misprision of treason.

Wales has been notified of wikipedias concealment of treason. No response has been made.

cert.wiki.j.wales.jpg

I'm not surprised that they haven't made a response. They probably took one look, then threw it in the trash with the other junk mail.

cert.wiki.j.wales.jpg

I'm not surprised that they haven't made a response. They probably took one look, then threw it in the trash with the other junk mail.
of course they would ignore it

i hope he keep annoying people with this crap and finally someone files a harassment suit against him

btw, i take it they fixed the bullshit he put in and likely banned him

Last edited:

i hope he keep annoying people with this crap and finally someone files a harassment suit against him

wikipedia is full of so many errors its completely unreliable. the fact that he cant get this error inserted is proof of how absurd his claims are.

anyone can look at his "proof" and see that he is misquoting people, taking things out of context and just plain lying about what his "proof" contains.

wikipedia is full of so many errors its completely unreliable. the fact that he cant get this error inserted is proof of how absurd his claims are.

anyone can look at his "proof" and see that he is misquoting people, taking things out of context and just plain lying about what his "proof" contains.
i looked, they removed all his bullshit claims

Chris if you had any spine you would respond to my questions.....

My wife just got on my case for being insensitive....According to her (what does she know) I am taking my coaching persona from the field to the forum.... She says I need to learn how to approach people better so I don't come across as such a hard ass.... What do you guys think?? LOL... Okay I will give it a try ...

Chris, I am sorry for the names, insults, belittling comments, and accusations that I may have thrown at you too harshly or in an unfair manner... Please forgive me... now please at your earliest convenience could you possibly find it in your heart to address the points I raised and questions I asked you regarding your theory?

Damn that was hard....

OH screw this!!!

Chris you little wuss! Man up and face those you call agents, don't be a coward grow a pair!

WHew thats much better (she went to bed now AHAHHAAHA!)

Last edited:
My wife just got on my case for being insensitive....According to her (what does she know) I am taking my coaching persona from the field to the forum.... She says I need to learn how to approach people better so I don't come across as such a hard ass.... What do you guys think?? LOL... Okay I will give it a try ...

Chris, I am sorry for the names, insults, belittling comments, and accusations that I may have thrown at you too harshly or in an unfair manner... Please forgive me... now please at your earliest convenience could you possibly find it in your heart to address the points I raised and questions I asked you regarding your theory?

Damn that was hard....

OH screw this!!!

Chris you little wuss! Man up and face those you call agents, don't be a coward grow a pair!

WHew thats much better (she went to bed now AHAHHAAHA!)
in this case, your wife is WRONG
Christopher A Brown is a delusional moron that sees concrete where none is
he also thinks someone can hypnotize him by blinking at him aggressively
and that court papers from the 1870's has any bearing on him paying his child support

DiveCon,
I actually think I thought that I might have detected a note of sarcasm in Rats post .. he did say he would "try" .. and the fact that she (Rats wifey) went to bed is very good.

What a good Wifey Rat .. you should feel quite proud of her ..

(Stann offers free hugs to all good wifey's) :lol:

Stann :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back