Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Sorry, I'm not discussing theories here.

so you admit you cant cant support your theory at all.

FUCKING MORON!! :lol:
you have to admit though, that was the first honest thing he has said

I disagree. When the lying scumbag said that he wasn't discussing "theories," what he was claiming was that he only discusses "facts." But he doesn't discuss facts. He offers pictures of steel and claims to "see" and demands that we "see" some "concrete."

It appears to me that CriscoFEARa, the unmanly, child-non-supporting, filthy, degenerate, Troofer scumbag, has left his record of always being a dishonest maggot fucker entirely intact.

He offers pictures of steel and claims to "see" and demands that we "see" some "concrete."

thats true.... and everyone that doesnt see concrete that isnt in the picture (which of course is everyone) then they are automatically "agents" and treasonous.

what a delusional fuckwad.

Not true.

It is when you cannot recognize violations of law AND cannot produce links to official plans AND cannot produce an image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

Sorry, I'm not discussing theories here.

Only facts established by independently verified evidence.

That evidence shows a deception. That deception obstructs justice and deprives Americans of due process with equal protection of law.

The infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder, conducting treason benefit from your behaviors.

nothing new for agent chri$$y here! The agent of treason for profit has never discussed anything, just persisted in posting the same debunked bullshit for years now, in an effort to steer an unsuspecting public to his web site for profit.

There are two threads on this board, this one and the "fema deception" thread, that are clear proof of my previous statement.

Agent chri$$y will go down in history as an agent of treason for profit, a mercenary of propaganda as it were........

Last edited:
Not true.

It is when you cannot recognize violations of law AND cannot produce links to official plans AND cannot produce an image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

here's the problem, fuckwad.

you have no logic. you are delusional. we post pictures of the steel core all the time. you lie and give stupid fucking excuses and absurd statements with no facts to back them up when shown what is clearly steel and clearly in the core area. then you go on some delusional rant about "thats what the perpetrators would want you to say" or some shit.

i'm not here to convince you of anything. its obvious you are not interested in facts. he fact is that the towers had a steel core and ALL evidence points to that being true. you are here to try to convince people of something that is simply not true. i'm here to point out what a lying sack of shit you are and to keep them from being sucked into your lies. every time you post your lies i am going to point out the real facts and let people decide for themselves which one of us is telling the truth.

the towers had a steel core. there's even pictures of it.

here is a nice video of it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXU-yCDyOY]YouTube - World Trade Center Tower Construction (PBS)[/ame]

Not true.

here's the problem, fuckwad.

you have no logic. you are delusional. we post pictures of the steel core all the time. you lie and give stupid fucking excuses and absurd statements with no facts to back them up when shown what is clearly steel and clearly in the core area. then you go on some delusional rant about "thats what the perpetrators would want you to say" or some shit.

i'm not here to convince you of anything. its obvious you are not interested in facts. he fact is that the towers had a steel core and ALL evidence points to that being true. you are here to try to convince people of something that is simply not true. i'm here to point out what a lying sack of shit you are and to keep them from being sucked into your lies. every time you post your lies i am going to point out the real facts and let people decide for themselves which one of us is telling the truth.

the towers had a steel core. there's even pictures of it.

here is a nice video of it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXU-yCDyOY]YouTube - World Trade Center Tower Construction (PBS)[/ame]

And you know Chrissy is going to watch that video, and keep repeating to himself, "concrete, concrete, concrete" as each piece of steel is shown. Even the pieces that are stenciled "steel" will be concrete to him. Or Invisicrete (accept no substitutes).

You lie all the time, you misrepresent all the time.

You have NEVER posted an image of a steel core column because they DID NOT EXIST.

Only the concrete core is seen in 9-11 images.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Agents misrepresent "elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns'.

panel_5.jpg

The ex mayor of NYC took the plans and all the photos so the lie the agents attempt to support with text might have a chance to mislead the nation.

You lie all the time, you misrepresent all the time.

You have NEVER posted an image of a steel core column because they DID NOT EXIST.

Only the concrete core is seen in 9-11 images.

Agents misrepresent "elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns'.

The ex mayor of NYC took the plans and all the photos so the lie the agents attempt to support with text might have a chance to mislead the nation.
dipshit, you are the proven liar
you post photos showing steel core columns and claim its something it isnt

If there were steel core columns they would be seen in this photo and many others,

spire_dust-3.jpg

They never are.

The info of the buildings engineer of record says there was a concrete.
leave it to a dipshit like you to post a photo of steel core columns and say none are ever shown

the perps would like their agents to pretend that people do not know the difference between the kind of structure "core columns" are, what they look like. These columns surround the core, they are not in the core, niether is the 3" REBAR ON 4' CENTERS

site1074.jpg

The assertion they are not in the core and instead surround it is substantiated by an image the "spire" from the north looking south instead of looking east across the hudson. The spire, a unique feature, a part of the western inner wall of the exterior steel floor bearing structure, fastened to the core, is to the right of the empty core area AND the end view of a massive concrete wall.

the perps would like their agents to pretend that people do not know the difference between the kind of structure "core columns" are, what they look like. These columns surround the core, they are not in the core, niether is the 3" REBAR ON 4' CENTERS

site1074.jpg

The assertion they are not in the core and instead surround it is substantiated by an image the "spire" from the north looking south instead of looking east across the hudson. The spire, a unique feature, a part of the western inner wall of the exterior steel floor bearing structure, fastened to the core, is to the right of the empty core area AND the end view of a massive concrete wall.
yet in another photo you call this rebar
you dont know what the FUCK you are talking about, dipshit

You really don't know how stupid this sounds, do you???

You really don't know how stupid this sounds, do you???
whats really funny is he was calling it 6" rebar for a while, now he's back to calling it 3"

Forum List

Back