Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

****Blah, dee, blah, dee, blah-blah-blah****

enan_0001_0001_0_img0081.jpg

But, on the bright side, you found a new picture.

It's still my opinion that you had a hand in the events of 9/11. You know too many of the secret truths of the secret agents that hide in their secret lairs made out of the one and only Invisicrete (accept no substitutes)

The fact is that 3,000 people were murdered in 20 seconds. That fact needs explanation.

Since the deaths were determined to be from building collapse, the building design and its plans are crucial to a proper analysis.

If one searches the NIST products for a description of the plans, one finds NO DESCRIPTION of info from them or acknowledgement that the plans were utilized in analysis.

[size="5]"This is absurd, as absurd as the ONLY official depiction of the core being a CARTOON[/size]

Here is the ONLY reference to the NIST source of the towers design and construction. Their disclaimer.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

The disclaimer basically allows them to use the sunday funnies as a source for the Towers design and construction.

The fact is that 3,000 people were murdered in 20 seconds. That fact needs explanation.

Since the deaths were determined to be from building collapse, the building design and its plans are crucial to a proper analysis.

If one searches the NIST products for a description of the plans, one finds NO DESCRIPTION of info from them or acknowledgement that the plans were utilized in analysis.
This is absurd, as absurd as the ONLY official depiction of the core being a CARTOON

Here is the ONLY reference to the NIST source of the towers design and construction. Their disclaimer.

The disclaimer basically allows them to use the sunday funnies as a source for the Towers design and construction.
you are a total and complete fucking moronic dipshit

Your absurd propaganda concrete core theory shows you ARE using the Sunday funnies as source material.

It's always the same with you retarded twoofers. You accuse the other side of using the same source material that you use. I guess that is so that you can justify the lies and distortions you invent for your own personal gains.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I feel sorry for you Chrissy. I really do. It must be hell, walking through a world where you and you alone "know" this truth, and there is not one single soul who shares it with you. The burden you must carry, being the ONLY one with this knowledge, and you can't get anyone to listen for lack of a filing fee.

Your repeated ad hominum as well as the unreasonable efforts to turn white into black identify you as an agent of treason. Truly, the reverse of what you say is most often fact.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers
your delusional rantings do not make it evidence, dipshit
and ad homs are all delusional fucktards deserve

Your absurd propaganda concrete core theory shows you ARE using the Sunday funnies as source material.

It's always the same with you retarded twoofers. You accuse the other side of using the same source material that you use. I guess that is so that you can justify the lies and distortions you invent for your own personal gains.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I feel sorry for you Chrissy. I really do. It must be hell, walking through a world where you and you alone "know" this truth, and there is not one single soul who shares it with you. The burden you must carry, being the ONLY one with this knowledge, and you can't get anyone to listen for lack of a filing fee.
yup its troofer paranoid projections (AKA TPP)

[size="5]"This is absurd, as absurd as the ONLY official depiction of the core being a CARTOON[/size]

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

why do you keep lying about "the only depiction of the core" bullshit when i showed you others yesterday? it shows what a lying sack of shit you are and really dont care about the truth.

the cause of death is not "building collapse" you fucking moron. the cause of death is homicide. this has been proven to you also. what about the people that were killed BEFORE the collapse such as in the actual plane crash and the people that jumped? they didnt die from "building collapse" you fucking moron. ALL THE VICTIMS AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ARE CONSIDERED VICTIMS OF HOMICIDE. keep lying your fucking ass off and making shit up you ignorant disinfo agent.

It looks as though ou don't mind exposing yourself as being what you accuse others.

If you had posted such, you would certainly repost it in order to prove me a liar, . . . if you could, but you cannot.

The Twin towers had a concrete core.

It looks as though ou don't mind exposing yourself as being what you accuse others.

If you had posted such, you would certainly repost it in order to prove me a liar, . . . if you could, but you cannot.

Again, I am forced to ask...

... English isn't your first language, is it Browney???

The Twin towers had a concrete .
why should anyone re-post things for a dipshit like you
most people would accept the facts the first time and not require it to be re-posted
the day you actually have a fact will be the first

dipshit

As I said you cannot post. You pretend you will not post.

You serve the perpetrators of mass murder in keeping the secret of the methods used. You serve the concealment of felony and treason.

Your action exposes your intention.

As I said you cannot post. You pretend you will not post.

You serve the perpetrators of mass murder in keeping the secret of the methods used. You serve the concealment of felony and treason.

Your action exposes your intention.
dipshit, YOU have posted evidence of steel core columns
only you are so fucking delusional you call it concrete

you talking about how you lie and say there is only one drawing of the core from official sources?

here's another from the NIST, jackass!! :lol:
Gra_Nist_001.jpg

you talking about how you lie and say there is only one drawing of the core from official sources?

here's another from the NIST, jackass!! :lol:
Gra_Nist_001.jpg
it wont matter, he will keep posting the same lies and total bullshit

Chris over 40 minutes ago I asked you simple and direct question regarding your theory... now if you are really so sure and so knowledgeable on your theory, I would expect you to answer it. Whats more if you are indeed as sincere as you like to claim, answering it would be not only prudent but imperative...

Again I ask you...

If your theory is to be believed, than all other theories on this must in fact be false in essence.. I mean for instance those engineers for 911 truth and all other groups and individuals or organizations (who ever they may be)must in fact be incorrect if your theory is indeed correct?

Sorry, I'm not discussing theories here.

Only facts established by independently verified evidence.

That evidence shows a deception. That deception obstructs justice and deprives Americans of due process with equal protection of law.

The infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder, conducting treason benefit from your behaviors.

Sorry, I'm not discussing theories here.

Only facts established by independently verified evidence.

That evidence shows a deception. That deception obstructs justice and deprives Americans of due process with equal protection of law.

The infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder, conducting treason benefit from your behaviors.

okay then answer my question.... If you are sincere like you claim you would do so gladly..

Forum List

Back