Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

fz said:
the twin towers had a steel core. no concrete.

You've used no evidence to support that.

The Twin Towers had a concrete core.

This is a vertical plane of concrete, a wall, toppling from the east core wall of WTC 1 into the empty core behind it.

core_animation_75.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

Agents assertions that the animated clip from video shows a floor is absurd because THERE IS NO PLACE for the fsupposed floor to fall from horizontal to vertical as when it is first seen.

fz said:

The Twin Towers had a concrete core.

This is a vertical plane of concrete, a wall, toppling from the east core wall of WTC 1 into the empty core behind it.

Agents assertions that the animated clip from video shows a floor is absurd because THERE IS NO PLACE for the fsupposed floor to fall from horizontal to vertical as when it is first seen.
all the evidence you post shows a steel core, dipshit

Agent text supporting secret methods of mass murder used in treason have no credibility, . . . especially without independently verified evidence.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992. identifies a concrete core.

The engineer of record identifies a concrete core.
more lies

wash, rinse, repeat

fz said:

FUCKING LIAR.

you have yet to show even ONE picture that clearly shows a concrete core.

this is what the core actually looks like. notice there is NO CONCRETE and only steel.

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

Agent text supporting secret methods of mass murder used in treason have no credibility, . . . especially without independently verified evidence.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 identifies a concrete core.

I've been wondering about something. Exactly how are they "secret methods" if you know all about them?? Are you one of the agents??:confused:

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 identifies a concrete core.

I've been wondering about something. Exactly how are they "secret methods" if you know all about them?? Are you one of the agents??:confused:

chris claims to be the chosen one.:cuckoo:

We all know that CriscoFEARa lies. He is an unmitigated deviant. A complete scumbag liar with zero redeeming qualities.

That he lies is a given.

He completely and utterly lacks not just any credibility but any hope of ever attaining any iota of credibility.

The question then becomes, "why does he bother trying to lie?" The fucking scumbag unmanly Agent of Disinformation gets called on it each time. The stupid unmanly little pussy isn't even original. He just mindlessly (and unpersuasively) repeats his previously refuted lies. Verbatim.

Maybe Invisicrete has a detrimental effect on one's cognitive abilities. Maybe, after breathing in the dust from Invisicrete, CriscoFEARa's unmanly dishonest scumbag Troofer "mind" is just totally fried?

Last edited:
The secret methods are hidden by the secret structure. I know it was concrete, not steel core columns.

I thought you were just pretending to be a moron agent.

Extradition from New Zealand for a trial in the US ought to be interesting.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

You are guilty.

The secret methods are hidden by the secret structure. I know it was concrete, not steel core columns.

I thought you were just pretending to be a moron agent.

Extradition from New Zealand for a trial in the US ought to be interesting.

You are guilty.
you are a fucking IDIOT

No, you are a traitor supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason.

I present REAL evidence from 9-11 showing a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

I show the fraud of FEMA and the conspiracy between the faked silverstein plans and the ex mayor taking the WTC documents so the faked obsolete plans can be passed of to misleaders positioned with influence in the truth movement.

No, you are a traitor supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason.

I present REAL evidence from 9-11 showing a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

I show the fraud of FEMA and the conspiracy between the faked silverstein plans and the ex mayor taking the WTC documents so the faked obsolete plans can be passed of to misleaders positioned with influence in the truth movement.

:lol:

You're such a fucking 'tard.:lol:

disinfo agent chris,

you are trying to convince us the sky is red. you are a moron. anyone looking into your claims will come to the same conclusion as the rest of us sane people.... that the towers had a STEEL CORE.

so keep claiming the sky is red. keep lying and changing your story. the only thing you are proving is how insane you are.:lol:

The secret methods are hidden by the secret structure.

Yes, we know all this. You've repeated it so often, you've started to believe it. It still doesn't answer how you, and only you, know all these secrets.

In my opinion, you were one of the conspirators who brought the towers down. Can you prove you weren't???

rat, I've never stated that as I just did. You found a new lie in your support for secret methods of mass murder.

Agents with text asserting a steel core have FAILED to substantiate their assertions for years now. When failing to recognize the violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans AND construction photos of the Twin Towers, their status as traitors becomes evident.

On the other hand, the fact that this,

femacore.gif

is the ONLY official depiction of the towers core structure is absolutely absurd.

Two public buildings, two of the tallest buildings in the worlds and we have the equivilant of a cartoon for a graphic of the core structure. How can this be?

The fact of the theft of the WTC documents AND the total lack of any structural depiction is enough for any reasonable American seeking to defend their Constitution, . . . to run the agents off the continent on a rail, covered with tar and feathers.

enan_0001_0001_0_img0081.jpg

rat, I've never stated that as I just did. You found a new lie in your support for secret methods of mass murder.

Agents with text asserting a steel core have FAILED to substantiate their assertions for years now. When failing to recognize the violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans AND construction photos of the Twin Towers, their status as traitors becomes evident.

On the other hand, the fact that this,

is the ONLY official depiction of the towers core structure is absolutely absurd.

Two public buildings, two of the tallest buildings in the worlds and we have the equivilant of a cartoon for a graphic of the core structure. How can this be?

The fact of the theft of the WTC documents AND the total lack of any structural depiction is enough for any reasonable American seeking to defend their Constitution, . . . to run the agents off the continent on a rail, covered with tar and feathers.
gawd damn, you sure are a delusional fucktard

Forum List

Back