Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

I did not do that superimposition. There is a slight angular difference that does not matter for this issue.

The fact is that the spire is outside the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Cut interior box columns and elevator guide rails can be seen toppling out of WTC 1 north core with concrete pieces attached to them.

panel_2.jpg

The independent verifications are many.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

I did not do that superimposition. There is a slight angular difference that does not matter for this issue.

The fact is that the spire is outside the core.

slight angular difference?.... the super imposed images were taken MILES away from each other!! :lol:

it does matter for this issue. it matters very much. your picture doesnt line up with anything at all. its just randomly superimposed. you could have shown the spire as being in the south tower and it would be jsut as accurate as the picture you continually post.

...and the fact that you continually post it after knowing its wrong shows what a lying sack of shit you really are.

i just proved the spire was the two center rows of STEEL CORE COLUMNS in the two pictures i superimposed TAKEN BY THE SAME PERSON FROM THE SAME PLACE.

you claim ithe spire is outside the core. where is your proof? or are we just supposed to believe your lying ass again? :cuckoo:

Core columns in the core area on 9/11

d5.jpg

Core columns in the core area on 9/11

corecloseupbest.jpg

Martian face in the blurry dust photo used as evidence for concrete core .. :lol:

face1.jpg

Stann

It looks more like a jokers face. It's to the left of the upper red rectangle and is facing left.

Stann

Like I said, you depend on bullshit.

I depend on evidence and reason. This is concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Just like the engineer of record for the Twin Towers says in Newsweek

really? i dont see any concrete. i see the silhouette of this, which is clearly made out of STEEL. (and thats why you only show the silhouette pic, you lying sack of shit).
9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

so who has analyzed your picture and said they see concrete? :lol:

sorry. robertson never said that and NEWSWEEK says it's a steel core.

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

oh.... and so does time magazine.....

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

oh..... and so does the NEW YORK TIMES.

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

sorry. robertson never said that and NEWSWEEK says it's a steel core.

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

oh.... and so does time magazine.....

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

oh..... and so does the NEW YORK TIMES.

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere
and its funny how all those links still reside on their points of origin, and all of dipshits are on a web archive

The fizz spam is of course cultivated as part of the FEMA deception

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2109077-post4648.html

SPAM12
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2055868-post4036.html

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

The real problem with fiz spam is that nothing from 9-11 provides support for the claims of steel core columns. And of course it all originates with FEMA.

Agents try to say that the brownish object in side the perimeter wall is a floor. They try to say that floor trusses are visible.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

I see another piece of perimeter column stuck to the bottom of what must be a portion of the WTC 2 concrete core falling onto WTC 3.

Chris,

FEMA were not in any position to deceive anyone .. they are a reactionary agency and depend upon the agencies they call upon to act in times of disaster to deal with the issues at hand.

They act according to requirements of the scenario and depend on independent data to actuate their outcome .. which is to provide a useful response to that disaster.

Your allegations of a FEMA deception are simply stupid .. and so are you.

Stann

{**** drivel ****}

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

{**** more drivel ****}

Hey Brown, your "brownish object" is coming off the outer perimeter columns at a 90 degree angle.

Let's explore together what else could be at a 90 degree angle to an outer wall. Gee, what could it possibly be? Could it be an elevator? No, that doesn't sound right. Could it be an inner Invisicrete core? No, that's not connected to the outer columns.

What could it possibly be, I wonder?:confused:

Oh, it's just come to me. It's the concrete floor!! That's what it is you delusional, non-support paying idiot! Everyone else can see it, but you are just to retarded to accept the truth in your own photographs.

And again I ask, why aren't other 9/11 truth members backing up your "concrete core" bullshit, agent Big Ears?:hmpf:

Chris,

FEMA were not in any position to deceive anyone .. they are a reactionary agency and depend upon the agencies they call upon to act in times of disaster to deal with the issues at hand.

They act according to requirements of the scenario and depend on independent data to actuate their outcome .. which is to provide a useful response to that disaster.

Your allegations of a FEMA deception are simply stupid .. and so are you.

Stann

He's just going to come back with how they're all agents and are keeping all the plans for the towers in their attics.

Or, since you've debunked his FEMA theory, he'll just change his story again and claim that the Bureau of Land Management deceived NIST on the tower construction.

Chrissy must feel awfully lonely. Must be sad, being the only person in a world full of agents. The only thing that gives him joy in life is running off to file lawsuits he can't pay the filing fees on.

Forum List

Back