Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

Go back to Africa go back to China go back to Mexico all racist terms that have been used for decades to belittle minorities. This isn’t new. There is a rich and long history of it. You can try and wordsmith all you want as you try and spin your way out of it but my guess is that when you first heard what Trump said a part of you said “oh shit” I’m guessing the rest of you enjoyed the fight and aggression which is why you’re trying so hard to justify it.
No those are not racist terms

There is a history of saying those things to anyone and everyone and it is not racist.

It is not me twisting and spinning it is YOU

The tweet was not racist in any way and that has been proven

You have been crushed massively and you know it
That’s where you are wrong and you show the weakness of your spin or your utter ignorance of history. “Go back to Africa” was a common racist term used against black people for years. It meant you don’t belong here. It does not get more racist than that.
Trump did not tweet go back to Africa

And no it was not a common racial term

It was a common term used against anyone and had nothing to do with race.

It is not racist to say you do not belong here it may be nationalist but not racist .

You are truly a foolish liar and proven me correct with every post.

It was not racist and never has been

One more time boy read slowly and let it sink in : place of birth does not equate to race and the tweet is in no way racist unless you invent shit as YOU are doing.

I am stating facts and owning you

You are truly a fool
Of course it was a common racial term. Nobody told blond haired blue eyed Americans to go back to Africa. It was told to black Americans because of their race and was used to belittle, demean and segregate them. It we do agree on something, finally, the comment was also nationalist as well
They told blue eyed white skin Americans to go back to Europe or Germany or swed nnor where the fuck ever.

It is not and has never been a racist term it is just an insult it does not change to a racist insult when the insulted person is black or brown

Trump told no one to go back to Africa

It was in no way racist and was never used the way you claim
You still have to spin lie and twist to evade fact
Oh they did? Who did that and when? Show some examples

And don’t think your little BOY zings are going to work. You're nothing but a troll and a pretty bad one at that... I don’t take the bait that easily. You’re transparent as hell.
You do not know what troll means any more than. You grasp what racist means

You have been badly crushed and proven wrong but still cling to your lie

That makes you a childish little boy

Not a zing but an accurate description now run along
I understand trolling very well. I see it every day on this board. You are a troll because you are here to provoke and spread misinformation. The fact that you are talking about “crushing me” calling me a child, telling me to run along... it’s all troll speak. And that was just in your last comment! Your posts are full of this crap. Who do you think you are fooling?
You do not grasp trolling at all

I am stating facts and proving you wrong

You are a childish brat and that is fact

I have stated facts proving you wrong and proving you are a coward and liar.

Trolls are childish punks who lack the maturity to admit when they are proven wrong

That is you
I stayed examples where you were not doing that you were competing for some fake victory and throwing petty insults in your wake. You haven’t proven anything but you claim you’re crushing me. That’s what trolls do.
Wrong trolls deny facts as you are doing .

You know I did crush you

You have in fact become my bitch and everyone knows it

Just grow up and respect your betters
Thank you. Everything in your last statement is troll speak. I don’t need to say any more. You made my case for me

There is a history of saying those things to anyone and everyone and it is not racist.

That’s where you are wrong and you show the weakness of your spin or your utter ignorance of history. “Go back to Africa” was a common racist term used against black people for years. It meant you don’t belong here. It does not get more racist than that.

It is not racist to say you do not belong here it may be nationalist but not racist .

One more time boy read slowly and let it sink in : place of birth does not equate to race and the tweet is in no way racist unless you invent shit as YOU are doing.

You are truly a fool
Of course it was a common racial term. Nobody told blond haired blue eyed Americans to go back to Africa. It was told to black Americans because of their race and was used to belittle, demean and segregate them. It we do agree on something, finally, the comment was also nationalist as well
They told blue eyed white skin Americans to go back to Europe or Germany or swed nnor where the fuck ever.

It is not and has never been a racist term it is just an insult it does not change to a racist insult when the insulted person is black or brown

Yea like you link to Africa bullshit. Can we give you our summary and expect you to believe it's fact?

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
They think our capable, good men are bad because their politicians are on the make, on the take, and downright climbers willing to say ANY false narrative horror story writers dream up as the gospel truth when it isn't. Whenever two or more Demmies are gathered together, they're rewriting the bible to condone evil, evil practices that break parent's hearts and shame this country's founders.

It’s not proven. You think it is, I believe that much, but when you see republican trump allies coming out and saying it was racist then you got a problem. They have zero incentive to lie. They call it out because it is obvious and not excusable. The fact that you are trying so hard is rather pathetic.

I read what trump said-----and do not consider it "racist" -----I do not even know
what "race" is involved. As to Omar-----that bitch is CLEARLY racist as are
her unsavory companions------if RACE were not an issue with the four
sluts from Hell-----why would they INSIST on inventing and ascribing to a new
one SLUT OF COLOR. Trump described as a "group," persons who reject the USA ----
is that another "race"? He did not so suggest. Something I learned way back ----when I took lots of sociology courses -----to fill the liberal arts requirement and to get EASY 'A' s
I learned that in demographic breakdowns------ALL JEWS are considered white and middle class. Is that fact not interesting? NOW----anyone from Latin
America or who is muslim is "PERSON OF COLOR" and "oppressed" EXCEPT
for jews from Latin America-----or south Africa or North Africa or southeast Asia-----THEY ARE ALL WHITE AND MIDDLE CLASS
Do you have kids? How about you try a social experiment... or perhaps just imagine it.... schedule a play date with a black kid and bring a really boring game that the kid is not going to want to play. When the black kid says she doesn’t want to play anymore have one kid respond. “If you don’t like it then leave” and have the other kid respond, “if you don’t like it then go back to Africa and play the shitty games they have there”

Let me know if the two responses are received
The responses are irrelevant as trump never said Africa and neither statement is racist
Ok let’s dissect a bit... say he told Pressley a natural born American to go back to Africa. Would you admit that was a racist statement?
He told no one to go back to Africa.

Once again you have to spin lie and evade
Why can’t you answer a direct question? Do I need to restate it or can you scroll up and read it again. Take 2. Go!

I understand trolling very well. I see it every day on this board. You are a troll because you are here to provoke and spread misinformation. The fact that you are talking about “crushing me” calling me a child, telling me to run along... it’s all troll speak. And that was just in your last comment! Your posts are full of this crap. Who do you think you are fooling?

Trolls are childish punks who lack the maturity to admit when they are proven wrong

That is you
I stayed examples where you were not doing that you were competing for some fake victory and throwing petty insults in your wake. You haven’t proven anything but you claim you’re crushing me. That’s what trolls do.

You know I did crush you

Thank you. Everything in your last statement is troll speak. I don’t need to say any more. You made my case for me
And your lack of links makes your case for you too. Back to ignore. Had enough of this whiney asses make shit up crap and get all mad when called on it. I stopped doing that shit around 6.

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.
You are the one not being honest. You are repeating the same TWISTED WORDS that has been pushed by the Media. For the hundredth time, Trump said "If you don't love our country, YOU CAN LEAVE". To me, it meant LEAVE OFFICE. But of course the Media twisted it into what they wanted to make it RACIST.

It’s not proven. You think it is, I believe that much, but when you see republican trump allies coming out and saying it was racist then you got a problem. They have zero incentive to lie. They call it out because it is obvious and not excusable. The fact that you are trying so hard is rather pathetic.

I read what trump said-----and do not consider it "racist" -----I do not even know
one SLUT OF COLOR. Trump described as a "group," persons who reject the USA ----
is that another "race"? He did not so suggest. Something I learned way back ----when I took lots of sociology courses -----to fill the liberal arts requirement and to get EASY 'A' s
I learned that in demographic breakdowns------ALL JEWS are considered white and middle class. Is that fact not interesting? NOW----anyone from Latin
for jews from Latin America-----or south Africa or North Africa or southeast Asia-----THEY ARE ALL WHITE AND MIDDLE CLASS
Do you have kids? How about you try a social experiment... or perhaps just imagine it.... schedule a play date with a black kid and bring a really boring game that the kid is not going to want to play. When the black kid says she doesn’t want to play anymore have one kid respond. “If you don’t like it then leave” and have the other kid respond, “if you don’t like it then go back to Africa and play the shitty games they have there”

The responses are irrelevant as trump never said Africa and neither statement is racist
Ok let’s dissect a bit... say he told Pressley a natural born American to go back to Africa. Would you admit that was a racist statement?
LINK PLEASE

or you are spin doctoring.

Check mate.
Link for what?

Why can’t you answer a direct question? Do I need to restate it or can you scroll up and read it again. Take 2. Go!
AFRICA LINK.

fucking fuck dude. You demand proof and give none like a little bitch.

LINK PLEASE

Check mate.
Link for what?
Fuck off.

And don’t think your little BOY zings are going to work. You're nothing but a troll and a pretty bad one at that... I don’t take the bait that easily. You’re transparent as hell.

That is you
You have yet to prove trump is racist and you keep lying about what he said.

That's what assholes do.
Well when I read a racist statement like trumps tweet That’s all the proof I need. If you don’t see that then there’s nothing I can do about it

No that’s not at all what it meant. That’s how it is being spun. Don’t be a dupe
How come you can spin it but no one else can?
How do you think I’m spinning?
Because you keep comparing it to telling someone to go back to africa.

This is spin and a false equivalence

Trump did not say Africa in this tweet
Well that obviously because only two of the ladies were black and the other two were American descendants from other countries. So instead of Africa he said where you came from. That’s not spin it is a fair comparison
It is spin.

It is not fair at all

It shows he was insulting individuals and not because of race
Why won’t you answer my Africa question?

I got it------this is what TRUMP SAID-------"I HATE PERSONS OF COLOR"
" because some people say that my color is orange" All persons
OF COLOR should go to the land of COLOR (not the green isle of
Ireland)
Sounds like you’re done with serious conversation. Once you get your emotions in control perhaps we can finish.
When all you do is spin all to be RACIST TRUMP you are not worth having a serious conversation with.
Well that’s not all I do. I’ve defended Trump for years against racist attacks. But this case is different. The statement was racists, clear as day, I don’t need to spin
Then show me the fucking link where he said go back to Africa.
I never claimed he said those words. You’re not thinking clearly. Slow down.

You are truly a fool

You first

You have been asked many times and ran away from it

That is you

You know I did crush you

Everything I said was accurate and true and that is not what trolls post

You lie about that as well

Don't complain when you refuse to answer and lie and spin when you are asked

LINK PLEASE

Check mate.
Link for what?
Answer the question boy

Provide link where trump said go back to Africa

Give the link or shut up and leave you lying racist

How come you can spin it but no one else can?
How do you think I’m spinning?
Because you keep comparing it to telling someone to go back to africa.

This is spin and a false equivalence

Trump did not say Africa in this tweet
Well that obviously because only two of the ladies were black and the other two were American descendants from other countries. So instead of Africa he said where you came from. That’s not spin it is a fair comparison
It is spin.

It is not fair at all

It shows he was insulting individuals and not because of race
Why won’t you answer my Africa question?
Why won't you and why are you such a sick racist ?

I asked you first you racist pig

I got it------this is what TRUMP SAID-------"I HATE PERSONS OF COLOR"
" because some people say that my color is orange" All persons
OF COLOR should go to the land of COLOR (not the green isle of
Ireland)
Sounds like you’re done with serious conversation. Once you get your emotions in control perhaps we can finish.
When all you do is spin all to be RACIST TRUMP you are not worth having a serious conversation with.
Well that’s not all I do. I’ve defended Trump for years against racist attacks. But this case is different. The statement was racists, clear as day, I don’t need to spin
Then show me the fucking link where he said go back to Africa.
I never claimed he said those words. You’re not thinking clearly. Slow down.
Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

Lying sack of shit.

Are you joking? Do you really need him to say the actual words “black or brown” to understand the racial implications... grow up man... when somebody tells brown skinned Americans to go back to the shitholes where they came from it is so in your face racist I don’t know how else to explain it.
Sorry, but telling assholes to either STFU, stop trashing America, or go back to where they came from and fix it isn't racist. Just not being White doesn't make you bulletproof. Ilhan Omar could go back to Somalia and try to do something about that country but she knows it's hopeless or she doesn't want to. She knows she can't fix that mess, and she turns around and is now trying to screw this country up....and laughs about it.

Trump pointed out the hypocrisy of these 4 assholes.
It's not Trump's fault that these women are hypocrites. It's not his fault that they're all using the color of their skin to bully others around them.
That was their choice.

These assholes held a press conference to spew a long list of lies about the current administration. They also showed us exactly what they think of White people. They removed all doubt that they are racists. They feel that the color of their skin gives them privileges that White People don't deserve. They are the definition of racism. They gave us all a taste of what they have been saying out loud for the last several months. They made fools of themselves. Every day they only compound their mistake. Every time they open their mouths they show us what they are and what they stand for. And that is People Of Color deserve more rights and privileges than White People.
Ok so he was telling Omar to go back to Somalia and fix it... great. Which countries are the rest of the women supposed to go back to?
He didn't mention anyone by name.
THEY were the ones that identified themselves.
You see he was speaking in general terms about any foreign born asshole who was able to come to America, yet doesn't appreciate the privilege, because they're trashing the country that gave them fame, fortune, and a comfortable place to live.
If the shoe fits......smell it.
Holy cramp is this really where the Trump defense has devolved to?! At first I heard puppets try and say he was telling AOC to go back to the Bronx and such... now this? He wasn’t talking about them? Really?! What a joke
When did he name anyone in his tweet which you spin and lie to call racist ?
Haha, this new line that he didn’t name names is soooo pathetic. Like there is any doubt about who he was talking about. Come on troll you can do better than that, you’re digressing

Forum List

Back