Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

It is an unfortunate fact that in today's Leftist world, you cannot criticize anyone who can lay claim to being a "person of color" without being labeled a "racist," "bigot," or some other similar slander.

Surely these four individuals have sufficiently and vacuously slandered Trump and the United States of America to fully warrant condemnation in the most emphatic terms - the quotes and videos are out there for all to see - but the Race Pimps and Leftists refuse to see the merit in the President's criticisms, choosing instead to shout, "RACIST" and to pounce on the relatively irrelevant point that three of them were in fact born on U.S. soil. More the shame to them.

Ironically, one of the products of "Gerrymandering" is that we are left with congressional districts where "a glass of water" could be elected to Congress if it had a 'D' on it. And these four [vulgar word for vagina]'s are Exhibit A.

Which is worse, a Mother-Fucker, or a Brother-Fucker?

Just askin'.

Does person of color mean the person is gay? It sounds 21st century gay, you know it does.

Does person of color mean the person is gay? It sounds 21st century gay, you know it does.

in the old days ----the term MOTLEY was used to describe the costume of
the court jester-----a whole bunch of different colors jumbled together-----
it means messy clothes of all sorts of colors worn by a JESTER

Do you have kids? How about you try a social experiment... or perhaps just imagine it.... schedule a play date with a black kid and bring a really boring game that the kid is not going to want to play. When the black kid says she doesn’t want to play anymore have one kid respond. “If you don’t like it then leave” and have the other kid respond, “if you don’t like it then go back to Africa and play the shitty games they have there”

Let me know if the two responses are received

your experiment is idiotic-------The USA society and political system is not a
PLAY DATE
Language is language. Perhaps if you put it in perspective of children saying it to each other you will see the ugliness. I see all these people excusing and defending it either because they agree with that type of language, support trump no matter what or they think the squad deserves to be attacked. But the statement has the same ugly and racist meaning when used on a child. Do you see it now?

to what "racist" language do you refer? Just what 'racist' terms did Trump use?
He told three women of color who were born in the USA to go back to the shitty broken countries where they came from. The fourth was a black women who immigrated here when she was 4. So now consider my scenario with the children and tell how it’s any different.

"he told three women of color....." what does "women of color" mean? You said "black children" -----is that <<<< the SAME as "children of color"?
Are Mexican kids "children of color"? how about Brazilian? How about
children from MUMBAI? JAPAN? Egypt?
Are you serious?! Do I really need to explain what “people of color” means? One women was black and from Somalia, the others were US born, from African, Puerto Rican and middle eastern descent. Why do I need to explain this to you and why do you avoid addressing my questions and statements with these dumb questions that I know you know the answer to?

I got it------this is what TRUMP SAID-------"I HATE PERSONS OF COLOR"
" because some people say that my color is orange" All persons
OF COLOR should go to the land of COLOR (not the green isle of
Ireland)
Sounds like you’re done with serious conversation. Once you get your emotions in control perhaps we can finish.

I do not explain hen because they are irrelevant and I do not care .

Truth is not established through consensus or allegiance with others who agree with you

The absolute undeniable truth is the tweets were not racism and my points proving it are not tired. You have failed to even consider it challenge them

Facts prove you wrong

The fact is his tweet was not racist
Ok child, I’ll explain it like I’d explain it to a grade schooler as you apparently share a similar intellect. If you tell a brown person to go back to a shithole brown country “where they came from” when that person never even came from there. You are saying that they don’t belong here in America, they belong with their people, somewhere else in a foreign country to them. It is belittling, divisive, intolerant and encompasses everything that we fought against during the civil rights movement. Go back to Africa, go back to Mexico, go back to Saudi Arabia were all common racist terms that bigots have been using for decades... and now our POTUS has gone there. I can’t explain it any clearer. This is simple common sense. If you still dont get it then you are certainly part of the problem
No boy

You are wrong and proving me correct again

If you tell someone to back where they came from it does not matter what color they are or where they are from or where you think they are from

You are only telling them to go away.

The rest is what you are guessing at or assuming or simply dreaming up out of thin air.

It is not racism. Racism is not defined by country of origin whether real or perceived.

Go back to italy go back to germany go back to japan or go back to nigeria all mean the same thing and none of them mean any thing racist'

I do get it

You are a liar and a childish brat who knows he is wrong but lacks the manhood to admit it

There is nothing to get BOY you have been proven wrong over and over and over
Go back to Africa go back to China go back to Mexico all racist terms that have been used for decades to belittle minorities. This isn’t new. There is a rich and long history of it. You can try and wordsmith all you want as you try and spin your way out of it but my guess is that when you first heard what Trump said a part of you said “oh shit” I’m guessing the rest of you enjoyed the fight and aggression which is why you’re trying so hard to justify it.
No those are not racist terms

There is a history of saying those things to anyone and everyone and it is not racist.

It is not me twisting and spinning it is YOU

The tweet was not racist in any way and that has been proven

You have been crushed massively and you know it
That’s where you are wrong and you show the weakness of your spin or your utter ignorance of history. “Go back to Africa” was a common racist term used against black people for years. It meant you don’t belong here. It does not get more racist than that.
Trump did not tweet go back to Africa

And no it was not a common racial term

It was a common term used against anyone and had nothing to do with race.

It is not racist to say you do not belong here it may be nationalist but not racist .

You are truly a foolish liar and proven me correct with every post.

It was not racist and never has been

One more time boy read slowly and let it sink in : place of birth does not equate to race and the tweet is in no way racist unless you invent shit as YOU are doing.

I am stating facts and owning you

You are truly a fool

I do not explain hen because they are irrelevant and I do not care .

Truth is not established through consensus or allegiance with others who agree with you

The absolute undeniable truth is the tweets were not racism and my points proving it are not tired. You have failed to even consider it challenge them

Facts prove you wrong

The fact is his tweet was not racist
Ok child, I’ll explain it like I’d explain it to a grade schooler as you apparently share a similar intellect. If you tell a brown person to go back to a shithole brown country “where they came from” when that person never even came from there. You are saying that they don’t belong here in America, they belong with their people, somewhere else in a foreign country to them. It is belittling, divisive, intolerant and encompasses everything that we fought against during the civil rights movement. Go back to Africa, go back to Mexico, go back to Saudi Arabia were all common racist terms that bigots have been using for decades... and now our POTUS has gone there. I can’t explain it any clearer. This is simple common sense. If you still dont get it then you are certainly part of the problem
No boy

If you tell someone to back where they came from it does not matter what color they are or where they are from or where you think they are from

The rest is what you are guessing at or assuming or simply dreaming up out of thin air.

It is not racism. Racism is not defined by country of origin whether real or perceived.

Go back to italy go back to germany go back to japan or go back to nigeria all mean the same thing and none of them mean any thing racist'

I do get it

You are a liar and a childish brat who knows he is wrong but lacks the manhood to admit it

And don’t think your little BOY zings are going to work. You're nothing but a troll and a pretty bad one at that... I don’t take the bait that easily. You’re transparent as hell.
You do not know what troll means any more than. You grasp what racist means

You have been badly crushed and proven wrong but still cling to your lie

That makes you a childish little boy

Not a zing but an accurate description now run along
I understand trolling very well. I see it every day on this board. You are a troll because you are here to provoke and spread misinformation. The fact that you are talking about “crushing me” calling me a child, telling me to run along... it’s all troll speak. And that was just in your last comment! Your posts are full of this crap. Who do you think you are fooling?
You do not grasp trolling at all

I am stating facts and proving you wrong

You are a childish brat and that is fact

I have stated facts proving you wrong and proving you are a coward and liar.

Trolls are childish punks who lack the maturity to admit when they are proven wrong

That is you

No boy

I do get it

Go back to Africa go back to China go back to Mexico all racist terms that have been used for decades to belittle minorities. This isn’t new. There is a rich and long history of it. You can try and wordsmith all you want as you try and spin your way out of it but my guess is that when you first heard what Trump said a part of you said “oh shit” I’m guessing the rest of you enjoyed the fight and aggression which is why you’re trying so hard to justify it.

There is a history of saying those things to anyone and everyone and it is not racist.

That’s where you are wrong and you show the weakness of your spin or your utter ignorance of history. “Go back to Africa” was a common racist term used against black people for years. It meant you don’t belong here. It does not get more racist than that.
And trumps racism appeals to his group of idiots Notice how many in the senate came down on the morons racist statements?? 4 I think it was What cowardly POS the others are
The Senate did no such thing as trump made no racist statement

That is a proven fact

You did in fact assume and leap tonstulid conclusions about what he meant

You had to do so because what he said was in no way shape or form racist and that is glaringly obvious to all intelligent people

It is not racist to tell anyone to back where they came from and women of color are no exception

It was not racist whatsoever and that is absolute fact

You are a proven liar
It is when you assume they came from a shithole country because of how they look. open your eyes. I can’t tell if you trolling or if you’re really this stupid. If a kid in school told another kid in school to go back to China that kid would need a stern talking to about why that is not OK to say. Especially when the kid he is saying it to is from the USA!!!

If the Squad were all visiting from different countries and trump made the same comment then it would be quite different. This conversation is getting stupid. You’re a lost cause if you don’t get it by now
No it is not even then

He never specified a nation shit hole or otherwise

It was not racist and that is proven and you know it liar
It’s not proven. You think it is, I believe that much, but when you see republican trump allies coming out and saying it was racist then you got a problem. They have zero incentive to lie. They call it out because it is obvious and not excusable. The fact that you are trying so hard is rather pathetic.

I read what trump said-----and do not consider it "racist" -----I do not even know
what "race" is involved. As to Omar-----that bitch is CLEARLY racist as are
her unsavory companions------if RACE were not an issue with the four
sluts from Hell-----why would they INSIST on inventing and ascribing to a new
one SLUT OF COLOR. Trump described as a "group," persons who reject the USA ----
is that another "race"? He did not so suggest. Something I learned way back ----when I took lots of sociology courses -----to fill the liberal arts requirement and to get EASY 'A' s
I learned that in demographic breakdowns------ALL JEWS are considered white and middle class. Is that fact not interesting? NOW----anyone from Latin
America or who is muslim is "PERSON OF COLOR" and "oppressed" EXCEPT
for jews from Latin America-----or south Africa or North Africa or southeast Asia-----THEY ARE ALL WHITE AND MIDDLE CLASS
Do you have kids? How about you try a social experiment... or perhaps just imagine it.... schedule a play date with a black kid and bring a really boring game that the kid is not going to want to play. When the black kid says she doesn’t want to play anymore have one kid respond. “If you don’t like it then leave” and have the other kid respond, “if you don’t like it then go back to Africa and play the shitty games they have there”

The responses are irrelevant as trump never said Africa and neither statement is racist

No it is not even then

It’s not proven. You think it is, I believe that much, but when you see republican trump allies coming out and saying it was racist then you got a problem. They have zero incentive to lie. They call it out because it is obvious and not excusable. The fact that you are trying so hard is rather pathetic.

I read what trump said-----and do not consider it "racist" -----I do not even know
one SLUT OF COLOR. Trump described as a "group," persons who reject the USA ----
is that another "race"? He did not so suggest. Something I learned way back ----when I took lots of sociology courses -----to fill the liberal arts requirement and to get EASY 'A' s
I learned that in demographic breakdowns------ALL JEWS are considered white and middle class. Is that fact not interesting? NOW----anyone from Latin
for jews from Latin America-----or south Africa or North Africa or southeast Asia-----THEY ARE ALL WHITE AND MIDDLE CLASS

your experiment is idiotic-------The USA society and political system is not a
PLAY DATE
Language is language. Perhaps if you put it in perspective of children saying it to each other you will see the ugliness. I see all these people excusing and defending it either because they agree with that type of language, support trump no matter what or they think the squad deserves to be attacked. But the statement has the same ugly and racist meaning when used on a child. Do you see it now?
It may be ugly but it is not racist as I have proven

Stop lying about it you coward

It meant if you don’t like it here you are free to go elsewhere, that is all it has Ever meant so you emoters need to twist it.
No that’s not at all what it meant. That’s how it is being spun. Don’t be a dupe
How come you can spin it but no one else can?
How do you think I’m spinning?
Because you keep comparing it to telling someone to go back to africa.

This is spin and a false equivalence

Trump did not say Africa in this tweet

I got it------this is what TRUMP SAID-------"I HATE PERSONS OF COLOR"
" because some people say that my color is orange" All persons
OF COLOR should go to the land of COLOR (not the green isle of
Ireland)
Sounds like you’re done with serious conversation. Once you get your emotions in control perhaps we can finish.
When all you do is spin all to be RACIST TRUMP you are not worth having a serious conversation with.

It meant if you don’t like it here you are free to go elsewhere, that is all it has Ever meant so you emoters need to twist it.
No that’s not at all what it meant. That’s how it is being spun. Don’t be a dupe
How come you can spin it but no one else can?
How do you think I’m spinning?
Have you given me a quote to prove trump is racist or are you spinning/making what he said racist to fit your pre existing views?

#2 is what I see from you. Yea a lot of shit.

Maybe trump wants them gone because of their vast disagreements in where to take the country. Since he never said a thing about their race that is likely. But you won't have that.

Ie... Spin Doctor.

Last edited:
No boy

I do get it

It is not racist to say you do not belong here it may be nationalist but not racist .

One more time boy read slowly and let it sink in : place of birth does not equate to race and the tweet is in no way racist unless you invent shit as YOU are doing.

You are truly a fool
Of course it was a common racial term. Nobody told blond haired blue eyed Americans to go back to Africa. It was told to black Americans because of their race and was used to belittle, demean and segregate them. It we do agree on something, finally, the comment was also nationalist as well

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.

Instead of spouting your crap, why don't you give us his exact words to show where he "attacked" brown and black people?

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly……

.it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Why is it that I don't see a single reference to anyone's race?
Are you joking? Do you really need him to say the actual words “black or brown” to understand the racial implications... grow up man... when somebody tells brown skinned Americans to go back to the shitholes where they came from it is so in your face racist I don’t know how else to explain it.
Sorry, but telling assholes to either STFU, stop trashing America, or go back to where they came from and fix it isn't racist. Just not being White doesn't make you bulletproof. Ilhan Omar could go back to Somalia and try to do something about that country but she knows it's hopeless or she doesn't want to. She knows she can't fix that mess, and she turns around and is now trying to screw this country up....and laughs about it.

Trump pointed out the hypocrisy of these 4 assholes.
It's not Trump's fault that these women are hypocrites. It's not his fault that they're all using the color of their skin to bully others around them.
That was their choice.

These assholes held a press conference to spew a long list of lies about the current administration. They also showed us exactly what they think of White people. They removed all doubt that they are racists. They feel that the color of their skin gives them privileges that White People don't deserve. They are the definition of racism. They gave us all a taste of what they have been saying out loud for the last several months. They made fools of themselves. Every day they only compound their mistake. Every time they open their mouths they show us what they are and what they stand for. And that is People Of Color deserve more rights and privileges than White People.
Ok so he was telling Omar to go back to Somalia and fix it... great. Which countries are the rest of the women supposed to go back to?
He didn't mention anyone by name.
THEY were the ones that identified themselves.
You see he was speaking in general terms about any foreign born asshole who was able to come to America, yet doesn't appreciate the privilege, because they're trashing the country that gave them fame, fortune, and a comfortable place to live.
If the shoe fits......smell it.

No boy

I do get it

You are truly a fool
Of course it was a common racial term. Nobody told blond haired blue eyed Americans to go back to Africa. It was told to black Americans because of their race and was used to belittle, demean and segregate them. It we do agree on something, finally, the comment was also nationalist as well
You keep having to connect dots and assume shit.

How do you NOT call that spinning? You can't prove it, you just FEELZ it. If I feel like YOU are racist, are you? what if I say it 10000 times, are you?

Then stop doing it to others.

No boy

I do get it

And don’t think your little BOY zings are going to work. You're nothing but a troll and a pretty bad one at that... I don’t take the bait that easily. You’re transparent as hell.
You do not know what troll means any more than. You grasp what racist means

You have been badly crushed and proven wrong but still cling to your lie

That makes you a childish little boy

Not a zing but an accurate description now run along
I understand trolling very well. I see it every day on this board. You are a troll because you are here to provoke and spread misinformation. The fact that you are talking about “crushing me” calling me a child, telling me to run along... it’s all troll speak. And that was just in your last comment! Your posts are full of this crap. Who do you think you are fooling?
You do not grasp trolling at all

I am stating facts and proving you wrong

You are a childish brat and that is fact

I have stated facts proving you wrong and proving you are a coward and liar.

Trolls are childish punks who lack the maturity to admit when they are proven wrong

That is you
I stayed examples where you were not doing that you were competing for some fake victory and throwing petty insults in your wake. You haven’t proven anything but you claim you’re crushing me. That’s what trolls do.

It is when you assume they came from a shithole country because of how they look. open your eyes. I can’t tell if you trolling or if you’re really this stupid. If a kid in school told another kid in school to go back to China that kid would need a stern talking to about why that is not OK to say. Especially when the kid he is saying it to is from the USA!!!

If the Squad were all visiting from different countries and trump made the same comment then it would be quite different. This conversation is getting stupid. You’re a lost cause if you don’t get it by now
No it is not even then

The responses are irrelevant as trump never said Africa and neither statement is racist
Ok let’s dissect a bit... say he told Pressley a natural born American to go back to Africa. Would you admit that was a racist statement?

You did in fact assume and leap tonstulid conclusions about what he meant

You had to do so because what he said was in no way shape or form racist and that is glaringly obvious to all intelligent people

It is not racist to tell anyone to back where they came from and women of color are no exception

It was not racist whatsoever and that is absolute fact

You are a proven liar

No it is not even then

That's not a good representation of THIS situation.
Ilhan Omar comes from the worst Shithole country on the planet, yet she has the nerve to trash America.
What an ungrateful asshole she is. What a hypocrite. She deserves a slap and a boot up her ass and tickets on the next flight back to Somalia.

No boy

I do get it

You are truly a fool
They told blue eyed white skin Americans to go back to Europe or Germany or swed nnor where the fuck ever.

It is not and has never been a racist term it is just an insult it does not change to a racist insult when the insulted person is black or brown

Trump told no one to go back to Africa

It was in no way racist and was never used the way you claim
You still have to spin lie and twist to evade fact

Forum List

Back