🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Now said to be a Chattanooga police officer and 4 marines shot.

UPDATE Police officer shot at Tennessee RiverPark - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports

not many details right now.

Early reports are that one Chattanooga police officer has been shot, according to Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke's office.

There may be other victims.

Channel 3 has confirmed that there is has also been a shooting at Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland. It's not known is it is related to the Chattanooga shooting incident.

Berke left a news conference early when he recived the news of the shooting.

Saw another on my local news about a gunman at a recruiters office. I will see if I can find it to post.

UPDATE Police officer shot at Tennessee RiverPark - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports

not many details right now.

Early reports are that one Chattanooga police officer has been shot, according to Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke's office.

There may be other victims.

Channel 3 has confirmed that there is has also been a shooting at Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland. It's not known is it is related to the Chattanooga shooting incident.

Berke left a news conference early when he recived the news of the shooting.

Saw another on my local news about a gunman at a recruiters office. I will see if I can find it to post.
Please do, BlueGin

They say there is still no word on the conditions of the Marines, other than injured.

Wow, a lady at work next to the National Guard site said bursts of shots went on for 20 minutes.

It is possible there were 6 shot, 2 officers, one with his leg grazed by a bullet.

It is possible there were 6 shot, 2 officers, one with his leg grazed by a bullet.

I never listen to a word the media says shortly after something like this happens. They are so hell bent on being the first ones to report something they'll throw out what ever rumors they can just to get something on the air, whether it's factual or not.

When the Sandy Hook shooting happened I was living in Charlotte at that time. I was driving to Pittsburgh that morning so I had my radio on throughout the seven hour drive. The shooting happened shortly after I left. When it first broke they said everyone was okay. As the day progressed, it slowly turned into a couple people were injured, then a couple of people were killed, Ryan Lanza from New Jersey was the killer (even though it was his brother), then dozens of people were killed. I remember being completely disgusted with the reporting.

The press conference was to begin at 2, still waiting for it.

Forum List

Back