🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Last edited:
FPCON "B", also all kind of warnings before 4th of July, yet state side military personnel has been generally unarmed since Clinton's presidency.

Stay classy, nutbags.
And they get upset about deaths being politicized.....unless they are the ones doing the politicizing, eh?
Some deaths are not worth the attention they get...just check Obabbles video file. He's struck out more times than not. Take Benghazi as your first example...the deaths were notable...his response dispicable. Lying in front of their coffins.

And the silence is once again deafening.
Stay classy, nutbags.
And they get upset about deaths being politicized.....unless they are the ones doing the politicizing, eh?
Some deaths are not worth the attention they get...just check Obabbles video file. He's struck out more times than not. Take Benghazi as your first example...the deaths were notable...his response dispicable. Lying in front of their coffins.

I'm so glad there is no apparent connection to the Religion of Peace.

So glad.

-------------------------------------------------

Officials Military Facilities Attacked In Tennessee Marines Killed CBS Atlanta

Officials: 2 Military Facilities Attacked In Tennessee, 4 Marines Killed

July 16, 2015 3:02 PM

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (CBS Atlanta/AP) — A gunman unleashed a barrage of gunfire at two military facilities Thursday in Tennessee, sending troops scrambling for safety in an Army recruiting office, officials said.

A US official says five were killed, including 4 Marines and a sole gunman. U.S. Attorney Bill Killian called the killings an “act of domestic terrorism.”

Two law enforcement officials told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

ISIS tweeted this right before the killings.

CKDsGlxWwAAFcx2.jpg

I've heard now 3 others were injured. I pray for their speedy recovery.

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez has been identified by CBS News as the gunman who fatally shot four Marines and wounded a police officer on Thursday in shootings at two military recruiting and training centers in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

At least two others were injured, including one in critical condition, according to the Huffington Post. The officer is in stable condition.

The shootings happened at separate military reserve centers on Lee Highway and Amnicola Highway.

Here’s what you need to know:

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

UPDATE 4 Marines killed police officer shot in Chattanooga - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports U.S. Attorney Bill Killian called the shooting an "act of domestic terrorism" and pledged the resources of the FBI and Department of Homeland Security for the investigation.

Other military installations in the state have been notified and are on alert, but not locked down.

The alleged muslim terrorist shooter also shot up a reserve center.....they showed the door window with bullet holes...and the other door.....had a no guns allowed sticker stuck to it................

I guess that sticker worked....not one law abiding citizen or U.S. marine had a gun at that location.....of course muslim terrorists have an exemption to that law...don't they?

It has been confirmed, according to the nbc affiliate, he was a naturalized citizen from Kuwait. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

FBI presence is extremely high and getting higher all the time. Seems like FBI already has declared it terrorism, have more they are not releasing yet.

When will those terrorist learn??

Those Islamic extremist are coming this one only got 4.

I think me my little snake and Mr. Luepold could certainly stack up more than 4 before they could get to me ................

Time will tell, Islam your culture is forming a negative stereotypical image of themselves just as the blacks have done.

Forum List

Back