🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

11:00 AM - 16 Jul 2015

Twitter
Caitlyn Jones-WDEF– ‏@CaitlynWDEF

One recruit, about to leave to be sworn into Air Force, barely missed a bullet but his backpack was grazed.

CKDeaQPWsAAzEJZ.jpg

Obviously work place violence...since someone worked there, and there was violence...right?
Obviously domestic terrorism, since the shooter's name was MOHAMMED.

Correction: Islamic terrorism. I can't wait for Obungle's lame response
I'm sure it was just a big misunderstanding.

'Cuz we're talking about the religion of peace here 'n stuff, so slow down.

We should be concentrating on the Crusades, anyway.

Obviously work place violence...since someone worked there, and there was violence...right?
Obviously "domestic terrorism", since the shooter's name was MOHAMMED. It's because of Christian extremists!
Of course it was domestic. He was a naturalized citizen. Cant you read? Thats unless you are admitting that if they arent muslim then they are christian terrorists?

chattanoogashooting2.jpg

I have a question....if you don't physically bring the gun into a business protected :) by a gun free zone sticker, but only shoot into the place, did you actually break that law?

FBI presence is extremely high and getting higher all the time. Seems like FBI already has declared it terrorism, have more they are not releasing yet.

When will those terrorist learn??

Those Islamic extremist are coming this one only got 4.

I think me my little snake and Mr. Luepold could certainly stack up more than 4 before they could get to me ................

Time will tell, Islam your culture is forming a negative stereotypical image of themselves just as the blacks have done.
The gunman was a white muslim.

And the democrat racists rear their head....the important part here...."muslim"....the race isn't important....

FBI presence is extremely high and getting higher all the time. Seems like FBI already has declared it terrorism, have more they are not releasing yet.

When will those terrorist learn??

Those Islamic extremist are coming this one only got 4.

I think me my little snake and Mr. Luepold could certainly stack up more than 4 before they could get to me ................

Time will tell, Islam your culture is forming a negative stereotypical image of themselves just as the blacks have done.
The gunman was a white muslim.

And the democrat racists rear their head....the important part here...."muslim"....the race isn't important....
Of course the race is important. The conservative racist said "Black" and I replied. Stop pouting.

Yes, Islam is a mental disorder. Yes it should outlawed all Western / civilized nations.

The Latest Official Identifies Gunman in Tennessee Shooting - ABC News

The Latest: Official Identifies Gunman in Tennessee Shooting

A U.S. official says the gunman in the shootings in Tennessee has been identified as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

He was believed to have been born in Kuwait, and it was unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen. The official was speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing, sensitive investigation. It was not immediately clear whether the gunman's first name was spelled Muhammad or Mohammad.

He is from Hixson, Tennessee, which is just a few miles across the river from Chattanooga.

Authorities and officials say the gunman killed four Marines and wounded a police officer and others in two attacks on military facilities. The gunman was also dead.

Yes, Islam is a mental disorder. Yes it should outlawed all Western / civilized nations.

The Latest Official Identifies Gunman in Tennessee Shooting - ABC News

The Latest: Official Identifies Gunman in Tennessee Shooting

A U.S. official says the gunman in the shootings in Tennessee has been identified as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

He was believed to have been born in Kuwait, and it was unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen. The official was speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing, sensitive investigation. It was not immediately clear whether the gunman's first name was spelled Muhammad or Mohammad.

He is from Hixson, Tennessee, which is just a few miles across the river from Chattanooga.

Authorities and officials say the gunman killed four Marines and wounded a police officer and others in two attacks on military facilities. The gunman was also dead.
Could be Mohammed as well.

Class has nothing to do with leading from behind.
The most intelligent people in the world lead from behind. Only insecure people have to be in front all the time. They lack faith their leadership is effective or they are not good leaders. Weren't you taught that as a child?
Lead from behind? That's a Generalissimo Obama technique.

The US Army Infantry School has a motto every Infantryman lives by.

United States Army Infantry School

United States Army Infantry School shoulder sleeve insignia

Class has nothing to do with leading from behind.
The most intelligent people in the world lead from behind. Only insecure people have to be in front all the time. They lack faith their leadership is effective or they are not good leaders. Weren't you taught that as a child?
Lead from behind? That's a Generalissimo Obama technique.

The US Army Infantry School has a motto every Infantryman lives by.

United States Army Infantry School

United States Army Infantry School shoulder sleeve insignia
During my time in the military I found the infantry to consist mainly of grunts with low intelligence. If you notice no one was talking about the military though.

Of course the race is important. The conservative racist said "Black" and I replied. Stop pouting.

Asslips, everyone here knows you are a fat white kid in his 40's., living in his moms basement. But this caricature you play in order to defame black people, is that caricature a Muzzie Beast?
You say that frequently. Maybe if you only said it once in awhile everyone wouldnt know you were trying to convince yourself.

Forum List

Back