To all Gun Grabbers

yeah, but it still applies.....because your question is naïve....but you cant tell us how many shots we need, because you couldn't possibly know the answer.....that's why you ignored my question
I didn't ignore your question. Shoot at someone with your gun. You get six chances. If you still haven't managed to hit anyone, change the magazine. This can be done in a couple of seconds with no problem whatsoever according to the many, many gun owners here who have told me that time and time again.

6 shots? that's it? then you reload? 6 shooters are revolvers not many magazine based guns...…so now that we know you dont know much about guns....you must be one of those people that would shit your pants if you saw one in person.

So for you six shooter and your reload, did you calculate:
How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
Do you know how many shots it takes to kill someone with a specific caliber?
What weapons or armor they may have?
Their training and experience?
Your training and experience?
The location?
What kind of cover they have?
What kind of cover you have?
Are there others around?

I'm sure others can think of more variables.....but those are the basics....sorry I hate criminals...I'd rather they end up dead.....and not innocents.
You can adequately defend yourself without high capacity magazines and I don't care if you ask me a page full of questions. I was kinda guessing on the number of bullets in an average mag. So I just googled it and the "average" is 8 or 9!!!! If you can't hit your target by then, you need to hit the range.

DO you feel this way about the police as well?

Mark
Police are apprehending criminals. Quite a bit different than defense obviously.

How so?

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

and for those of you trying....he's what you need to do

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

I do, but democrats apparently dont...…

My question, is why do you not want people to defend themselves?

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

Really? So what capacity do you need to defend yourself? (these are my favorite questions, lets see how much she really thinks)

The same capacity as cops or soldiers

yeah, but it still applies.....because your question is naïve....but you cant tell us how many shots we need, because you couldn't possibly know the answer.....that's why you ignored my question
I didn't ignore your question. Shoot at someone with your gun. You get six chances. If you still haven't managed to hit anyone, change the magazine. This can be done in a couple of seconds with no problem whatsoever according to the many, many gun owners here who have told me that time and time again.

6 shots? that's it? then you reload? 6 shooters are revolvers not many magazine based guns...…so now that we know you dont know much about guns....you must be one of those people that would shit your pants if you saw one in person.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

I'm sure others can think of more variables.....but those are the basics....sorry I hate criminals...I'd rather they end up dead.....and not innocents.
You can adequately defend yourself without high capacity magazines and I don't care if you ask me a page full of questions. I was kinda guessing on the number of bullets in an average mag. So I just googled it and the "average" is 8 or 9!!!! If you can't hit your target by then, you need to hit the range.

Mark
Police are apprehending criminals. Quite a bit different than defense obviously.
And the police can only use their weapons to defend themselves or others. Just like anyone else so not different at all.

If they need such mags then so can anyone else.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark

How so?
Police actually go to the crime. And when there they have to apprehend the criminals. Defenders don't look for crime and they let the criminal run away. Funny you can't see the difference.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark

How so?

Brain needs to answer the question rather than throwing out a funny.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark
And the police can only use their weapons to defend themselves or others. Just like anyone else so not different at all.

You really aren't very smart. But all our mass killers agree with you so I guess you are in good company in your mind.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark

How so?
Police actually go to the crime. And when there they have to apprehend the criminals. Defenders don't look for crime and they let the criminal run away. Funny you can't see the difference.

So you'll never need a fire extinguisher......
Be careful when you play with matches little boy.

Mark

How so?

So you'll never need a fire extinguisher......
Be careful when you play with matches little boy.
I can't pretend you are making any sense. Are you saying that you are so scared and paranoid that you think you need high capacity magazines? And your fear is heavily arming mass killers?

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark

You really aren't very smart. But all our mass killers agree with you so I guess you are in good company in your mind.
Which means despite your claims you cannot refute my post which was factual and more intelligent than yours.

Go get a tissue and blow your nose boy. You are out of your league

Mark

Which means despite your claims you cannot refute my post which was factual and more intelligent than yours.

You can't seem to understand the difference between apprehending criminals and simple defense. You've already lost.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark

How so?

And when they go to the crime there is usually a victim who needed the same sort of defense that the police need .

Your attempted comparisons are sensationally stupid failures.

Incidentally by definition defending does not mean letting someone run away

Mark

You can't seem to understand the difference between apprehending criminals and simple defense. You've already lost.
You are ignoring fact that police can only use their weapons in a defensive manner the same as anyone else which ruins your idiotic premise.

I win and you are crushed bitch

Mark

How so?

And when they go to the crime there is usually a victim who needed the same sort of defense that the police need .

No, that victim was not going to apprehend criminals. Quite the imagination you have. Paranoid much?

In order for there to be any significant number of defenses it means letting someone run away. If you are claiming different then there is a lot of proof there are few defenses.

You are ignoring fact that police can only use their weapons in a defensive manner the same as anyone else which ruins your idiotic premise.

You are ignoring the fact that the police can't just let the criminal run away. Ruins your idiotic premise.

Defeating liberals in a gun debate is easier than stealing candy from a baby.
It's more like putting the baby in a rear naked choke and demanding his/hers inheritance.

Mark

How so?

No, that victim was not going to apprehend criminals. Quite the imagination you have. Paranoid much?

In order for there to be any significant number of defenses it means letting someone run away. If you are claiming different then there is a lot of proof there are few defenses.
No that victim was attacked by that criminal

Which creates as much or a greater need for defense as the cop trying to apprehend the criminal

Letting someone run away is by definition NOT a defense and criminals tend to run from cops more than they do from victims;

Defeating liberals in a gun debate is easier than stealing candy from a baby.
It's more like putting the baby in a rear naked choke and demanding his/hers inheritance.
You must be weaker than a baby then, cause you have nothing so far.

Mark

How so?

I let my home invaders run away.
Had they shown a weapon things would have turned out bad for em.

You are ignoring the fact that the police can't just let the criminal run away. Ruins your idiotic premise.

Nor can they use a lethal weapon on one running away nor can a victim but the victims need for defense is as great or greater than the cops.

How so?

No that victim was attacked by that criminal

Which creates as much or a greater need for defense as the cop trying to apprehend the criminal

Letting someone run away is by definition NOT a defense and criminals tend to run from cops more than they do from victims;
By definition not a defense. So the robber says give me your money. You pull out the gun and he runs away. That's not a defense? Wow, your stupid is growing.

Forum List

Back