To all Gun Grabbers

You are ignoring the fact that the police can't just let the criminal run away. Ruins your idiotic premise.

Nor can they use a lethal weapon on one running away nor can a victim but the victims need for defense is as great or greater than the cops.
Except the defender lets the criminal run away and the police have to pursue. Quite the huge difference to anyone even slightly intelligent.

The police can most definitely use deadly force if the perp is armed and considered a threat to the community at large.
Running away or not.
Of course they can, and they have to pursue the criminal. Completely different than civilian defense.

If you're in my yard after dark after attempting to break into my home you're a dead man.
See Joe Horn. And that was in daylight.
You sound like a good Christian.

No, that victim was not going to apprehend criminals. Quite the imagination you have. Paranoid much?

In order for there to be any significant number of defenses it means letting someone run away. If you are claiming different then there is a lot of proof there are few defenses.

I let my home invaders run away.
Had they shown a weapon things would have turned out bad for em.
Yes I remember your imaginary story. But according to stupid here that wasn't a defense.
And everyone can see how desperate you are to save face after posting the most massive failed comparisons in history

You really suck at this and have been owned boy
You just ruined herewegoagains imaginary gun defense story. Sorry Here, not a defense cause you let them run away in your imagination.

Whatever makes ya feel better pole smoker.
Hey, talk to soup. He says your imaginary story isn't a defense.

Nor can they use a lethal weapon on one running away nor can a victim but the victims need for defense is as great or greater than the cops.
Except the defender lets the criminal run away and the police have to pursue. Quite the huge difference to anyone even slightly intelligent.

The need for the same sort of defense as not which is why your argument is massively ignorant and a fucking failure.
Wow you are slow. Again, the defender lets the criminal run away. Rarely are shots even fired. Cop has to pursue and capture the criminal. Completely different, if only you had a brain....
And again if the criminal is attacking a victim that victim has the same need for defense as a cop which trumps and destroys your idiotic comparison'

School would help little one you are truly foolish
And the defender lets the criminal run away, police have to apprehend the criminal. This is just too easy.
And neither cop nor the defender needs a defense if the criminal is running away it is only when a threat manifests itself that either needs a defense and the needs of cops in such situations are no greater than anyone elses

Yes it is too easy humiliating your uneducated ass

Yes I remember your imaginary story. But according to stupid here that wasn't a defense.
And everyone can see how desperate you are to save face after posting the most massive failed comparisons in history

You just ruined herewegoagains imaginary gun defense story. Sorry Here, not a defense cause you let them run away in your imagination.

What I liar you are.

Everyone saw you backpedal when called out on your not very smart comparison.

I pwned you and you know it kiddoe

The police can most definitely use deadly force if the perp is armed and considered a threat to the community at large.
Running away or not.
Of course they can, and they have to pursue the criminal. Completely different than civilian defense.

If you're in my yard after dark after attempting to break into my home you're a dead man.

Who said I was a Christian?
I love how you fake fucks always go to religion or the race card.
So predictable.

Again....How so?

The need for the same sort of defense as not which is why your argument is massively ignorant and a fucking failure.
Wow you are slow. Again, the defender lets the criminal run away. Rarely are shots even fired. Cop has to pursue and capture the criminal. Completely different, if only you had a brain....
And again if the criminal is attacking a victim that victim has the same need for defense as a cop which trumps and destroys your idiotic comparison'

And the defender lets the criminal run away, police have to apprehend the criminal. This is just too easy.
And neither cop nor the defender needs a defense if the criminal is running away it is only when a threat manifests itself that either needs a defense and the needs of cops in such situations are no greater than anyone elses

And when the criminal runs away the defender is done. But the cop has to pursue and yes when trapped the criminal might start shooting. I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously....

Again....How so?
You can't follow very well huh? He said by definition it isn't a defense if you let the criminal run away. Sorry.

Running away or not.

Who said I was a Christian?
I love how you fake fucks always go to religion or the race card.
So predictable.
I didn't say you were, I was being sarcastic. You sound like a complete douche.

And when the criminal runs away the defender is done. But the cop has to pursue and yes when trapped the criminal might start shooting. I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously....
When confronted with an armed defender he might start shooting as well.

By seriously you mean you lack the intellect to defend your premise or the maturity to admit when you are wrong but you know you are.

Gun grabbers never stop.

Do you really think I want to take your guns?

Yes.

You want the peasants disarmed so that your filthy party cannot be resisted,
Quite the imagination you have....

Again....How so?
You can't follow very well huh? He said by definition it isn't a defense if you let the criminal run away. Sorry.
And it is not.

Which is why you had to backpedal and add the part about showing a gun and THEN letting him run away

At first you strictly claimed letting someone run away is a defense'

Sorry youngster but it is not

I gotta say....
You represent the Brain in stellar fashion!!!
A rodent with delusions of grandeur.....

You are ignoring the fact that the police can't just let the criminal run away. Ruins your idiotic premise.

Running away or not.

LOL...you talk like a 12 year old who has had too much Red Bull.

Last edited:

By seriously you mean you lack the intellect to defend your premise or the maturity to admit when you are wrong but you know you are.
You are obviously wrong. You just keep embarrassing yourself....

Running away or not.

LOL...you talk like 12 year old who has had too much Red Bull.
haha....so true. Sometimes it's hard to believe these clowns could be real adults....

Again....How so?

If the criminal is running away I can still shoot him to protect my property.

You are obviously wrong. You just keep embarrassing yourself....
I have proven you wrong and you know it

It is you being used to wipe the floor

You"re the one embarrassed slick we all know I have easily defeated you

Forum List

Back