To all Gun Grabbers

You just ruined herewegoagains imaginary gun defense story. Sorry Here, not a defense cause you let them run away in your imagination.

Whatever makes ya feel better pole smoker.
Hey, talk to soup. He says your imaginary story isn't a defense.

Again....How so?
You can't follow very well huh? He said by definition it isn't a defense if you let the criminal run away. Sorry.

If the criminal is running away I can still shoot him to protect my property.
Tell it to soup. Your imaginary defense is gone according to him. You let the criminal get away, sorry.

Nor can they use a lethal weapon on one running away nor can a victim but the victims need for defense is as great or greater than the cops.
Except the defender lets the criminal run away and the police have to pursue. Quite the huge difference to anyone even slightly intelligent.

The police can most definitely use deadly force if the perp is armed and considered a threat to the community at large.
Running away or not.
Of course they can, and they have to pursue the criminal. Completely different than civilian defense.

If you're in my yard after dark after attempting to break into my home you're a dead man.
See Joe Horn. And that was in daylight.

LOL...you talk like 12 year old who has had too much Red Bull.

And your reading comprehension is right up there with the spider monkey.

And the defender lets the criminal run away, police have to apprehend the criminal. This is just too easy.
And neither cop nor the defender needs a defense if the criminal is running away it is only when a threat manifests itself that either needs a defense and the needs of cops in such situations are no greater than anyone elses

Yes it is too easy humiliating your uneducated ass
And when the criminal runs away the defender is done. But the cop has to pursue and yes when trapped the criminal might start shooting. I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously....
When confronted with an armed defender he might start shooting as well.

By seriously you mean you lack the intellect to defend your premise or the maturity to admit when you are wrong but you know you are.
You are obviously wrong. You just keep embarrassing yourself....
I have proven you wrong and you know it

It is you being used to wipe the floor

You"re the one embarrassed slick we all know I have easily defeated you
Sorry kid, you lose.

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

and for those of you trying....he's what you need to do

This is a great ruling. While the dictators of California and corrupt Obama judges will never let it stand, this provides standing for a SCOTUS case. The 9th will overrule this decision, then off to SCOTUS.

SCOTUS has turned away many like this. Even Scalia said the 2nd has limits.

There was a reason you Marxists fought so hard to stop the appointment of Kavanaugh.

Civil Rights prevail this time - yes you thugs will try and stop it, but....

And neither cop nor the defender needs a defense if the criminal is running away it is only when a threat manifests itself that either needs a defense and the needs of cops in such situations are no greater than anyone elses

Yes it is too easy humiliating your uneducated ass
And when the criminal runs away the defender is done. But the cop has to pursue and yes when trapped the criminal might start shooting. I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously....

By seriously you mean you lack the intellect to defend your premise or the maturity to admit when you are wrong but you know you are.

Sorry kid, you lose.
Wrong little one

I proved your a smaller and less educated person.

You are wrong and that is fact

Except the defender lets the criminal run away and the police have to pursue. Quite the huge difference to anyone even slightly intelligent.

The police can most definitely use deadly force if the perp is armed and considered a threat to the community at large.
Running away or not.
Of course they can, and they have to pursue the criminal. Completely different than civilian defense.

If you're in my yard after dark after attempting to break into my home you're a dead man.

LOL...nope. Your sentence was so simplistic said 12 year old could read and understand it.

And it still makes you sound like a pre-teen after too much 'energy drink'.

Sorry kid, you lose.
Wrong little one

Only to people who can't see the difference between a defender letting the criminal run away and police actually having to apprehend the criminal. One would have to be real stupid not to understand the difference....

Whatever makes ya feel better pole smoker.

Again....How so?
You can't follow very well huh? He said by definition it isn't a defense if you let the criminal run away. Sorry.

Tell it to soup. Your imaginary defense is gone according to him. You let the criminal get away, sorry.

Only because I'm a responsible gun owner.
Had they shown so much as a knife I'd have had a crime scene in my front yard.

Again....How so?

Well again, talk to soup. He says it's not a defense so stop claiming it.

Gun grabbers never stop.

Do you really think I want to take your guns?

Yes.

You want the peasants disarmed so that your filthy party cannot be resisted,
Quite the imagination you have....

We've seen you operate dozens of times. Never again.
And when have you used your gun to resist? You understand we have elections for that right cowboy?

Running away or not.

LOL...nope. Your sentence was so simplistic said 12 year old could read and understand it.

Hate ta break it to ya but I'm a 53 year old man.
Who by the way retired at 46. Try and take away my hard earned wealth and see what happens.

Sorry kid, you lose.
Wrong little one

Only to people who can't see the difference between a defender letting the criminal run away and police actually having to apprehend the criminal. One would have to be real stupid not to understand the difference....
Wrong.

The facts I pointed out still stand unchallenged

Criminals almost never try to attack cops the victims need the same defense as a cop the cop just needs it later if the criminal resists apprehension

The need is the same regardless.

Most intelligent people know this and know you are wrong and truly a fool

Hate ta break it to ya but I'm a 53 year old man.
Who by the way retired at 46. Try and take away my hard earned wealth and see what happens.
And never grew up. Way to go.

Someone quite stupid marked my post regarding the judge in the case speaking of the importance of a large mag.

Hey, thugs tend to be stupid.

{
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — High-capacity gun magazines will remain legal in California under a ruling Friday by a federal judge who cited home invasions where a woman used the extra bullets in her weapon to kill an attacker while in two other cases women without additional ammunition ran out of bullets.

"Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts," San Diego-based U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez wrote as he declared unconstitutional the law that would have banned possessing any magazines holding more than 10 bullets.}

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

Stalinists sure are dumb motherfuckers..... :eusa_whistle:

Sorry kid, you lose.
Wrong little one

Wrong.

Criminals almost never try to attack cops the victims need the same defense as a cop the cop just needs it later if the criminal resists apprehension

You are legally crazy eh?

Again....How so?

Not only are you proven wrong you are also a proven liars I said no such thing.

I dare you to post a quote where I said that you dishonest little coward

Again....How so?

All I care about is my situation.
If Soup has a different story,that doesnt involve me.
You need to address each situation since all of them are different based on different states.

Someone quite stupid marked my post regarding the judge in the case speaking of the importance of a large mag.

Hey, thugs tend to be stupid.

{
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — High-capacity gun magazines will remain legal in California under a ruling Friday by a federal judge who cited home invasions where a woman used the extra bullets in her weapon to kill an attacker while in two other cases women without additional ammunition ran out of bullets.

"Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts," San Diego-based U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez wrote as he declared unconstitutional the law that would have banned possessing any magazines holding more than 10 bullets.}

Stalinists sure are dumb motherfuckers..... :eusa_whistle:
And future mass killers cheered...

Sorry kid, you lose.
Wrong little one

Wrong.

You are legally crazy eh?
What form of retardation do you suffer from?

Forum List

Back