To all of you who were offended by Trump

I don't tweet you twat.(in before the lock) OOr, is it that only twats tweeter?(high pitch queef?)(more later.)Trump is a twat without the tweets.(at least he dosn't suck on BBCs like Rush did.)

When you learn to write in English, MAYBE I'll bother to read it... But certainly not now.
You have less English than I do, what is there to read? If problems never occurred under Trump how in the hell do you explain the normal conditions in 2020 after he declared a National Health Emergency like the dope he is?

You have less English than I do, what is there to read? If problems never occurred under Trump how in the hell do you explain the normal conditions in 2020 after he declared a National Health Emergency like the dope he is?
Oh look !
Our school girl poster has more English than you do !

Yah . Boo . Sucks .
Are you going back up the mountain to get your Daddy to help you ?

To all of you who were offended by Trumps mean tweets, I'm offended by run away inflation, spy balloons, millions of illegal immigrants, and a toxic cloud hanging over middle America

I was offended by Trumps inept leadership during COVID
I was offended when he created a lie because he was too childish to accept he lost the election
I was offended when he sent an angry mob to attack the Capitol

giphy.gif

I don't tweet you twat.(in before the lock) OOr, is it that only twats tweeter?(high pitch queef?)(more later.)Trump is a twat without the tweets.(at least he dosn't suck on BBCs like Rush did.)
How many are offended y the lies of Joe who has made many people poorer? People will wear the false pride to the poor house for political convictions. Especially when what is backed is evil.

I was offended when he created a lie because he was too childish to accept he lost the election

It seems your taking offense to "inept leadership", "creating lies" and "angry mobs" is incredibly choosy, and filtered through a mainstream media partisan lens.

And the most ridiculous part is, you probably have absolutely no idea what I'm even referencing.

Last edited:

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with male oral sex? Hmm…another in an apparently long line of comments from lefties meant as attacks that are using homosexuality in a negative way…..

You’re Persona non grata to me.
If you need help understanding that, I would understand that snd suggest using Google.

:itsok:

Like my mama used to say when I got mad, "You got the same shoes to get glad in".

Forum List

Back