To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

I can't believe I actually read what I read.. We Conservatives would have handed Anne Frank over to the Nazis.. That's just fucking bizarre to begin with but it's honestly beneath anyone here to say that..

Hey there, baby ! What about me, you and TINYDANCER getting together and playing a little "Hide the Sausage"? You know, a little 3-wAy aCtionN...?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No man would treat a lady like that either.

They only care about people before they're born.

After that, they can go fuck themselves for all they care.

And you guys don't care either way. Dead inside or out, it makes no difference. Children to you are things to be subsidized, not human beings to be cared for. Moreover, they only deserve to be human when they leave the womb! What are they the moments right before birth? A clump of cells? You concern for these children is hollow.

So, how can you judge us for "not caring" when all you do is want them to live here being subsidized by our government? No, you just want them here. After that, you won't care what they do. This is the only time you will care. It's all politics for you.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
"Welcome to America" as long as your parasite infested disease incubator which has never had an immune shot doesn't land in front of my upper class home.

They only care about people before they're born.

After that, they can go fuck themselves for all they care.

And you guys don't care either way. Dead inside or out, it makes no difference. Children to you are things to be subsidized, not human beings to be cared for. Moreover, they only deserve to be human when they leave the womb! What are they the moments right before birth? A clump of cells? You concern for these children is hollow.

So, how can you judge us for "not caring" when all you do is want them to live here being subsidized by our government? No, you just want them here. After that, you won't care what they do. This is the only time you will care. It's all politics for you.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The left only cares about a person if he or she votes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

i just heard that they are looking for people to take some in.....you game?...

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

No doubt you've already contacted your local social services agency to inquire about becoming a foster parent.

The situation is being mismanaged and the process hidden from the public eye.

There's a correct way to deal with this and Obama, true to form, is fucking it up just like he's fucked up this Nation for the past 6 years.

its called.....leadership.....

And when these downtroden people are processed and asked to show up in court and don't
show up...then what?

I know....

It's Bush's fault.

So it appears, Texas is allowing unfettered entrance, shouldn't the state of Texas pay?

at one point the State was 25 billion$ in the red ... Perry.

Perry should pay the state for being there ... however if Tx, NM,AZ and CA were held more re$ponsible, possibly the problem would slow down.

what happens when they try to be more responsible?.....

hey, all you so compassionate libs here unless it's for your American Fellow countrymen and women

send us all pictures when you get back from the little mini concentration camps rampant with who knows what they've brought in...

we'll cheer you then, We'll be waiting on the edge of seats

at one point the State was 25 billion$ in the red ... Perry.

Perry should pay the state for being there ... however if Tx, NM,AZ and CA were held more re$ponsible, possibly the problem would slow down.

Maybe if you schooled yourself on immigration law, you might find that states are not allowed to enforce the borders. It's federal responsibility. And the Feds are successfully allowing as many ILLEGALS to cross over as they can.

maybe the RW's should school themselves

so are you from one of these border States?......

No doubt you've already contacted your local social services agency to inquire about becoming a foster parent.

Donated to a local church group, collecting to house a few in California, yes.

Feel free to open up your home and clothe, feed, educate and give medical treatment to these people at your own expense.

Our home is the United States and as a matter of fact, that's pretty much what it says on the Statue of Liberty.

Your ancestors and mine came from elsewhere under all sorts of conditions. Some legally, some as refugees like these children.

Damn RWs and Damn christians would send them back to sex traffickers and drug violence they ran from.

i seen on the news Luddy.....they want people to take some in......are you in?....

Donated to a local church group, collecting to house a few in California, yes.

Donating money, I see. Caring about people is so much easier when they're an abstraction. Doesn't sound like you're really committed to this idea.

wow, they must protect the children just not those in the womb...

these two faced hypocrites make me ill

Absolutely.

Since when does the US not care for sick children?

No, I don't mean these scum sucker RWs wo call themselves chrisitans. I mean REAL Americans.

Doctors Without Borders - what's the difference if these children are here or there? If they're sick, we treat them.

‘The Brown Shirt Laws’

Medical workers at a San Antonio Air Force base where illegal immigrant children are being held and treated are allegedly so disturbed by the conditions that they broke confidentiality agreements, facing threats, in order to share what they say is going on there.

link

swine flu, tuberculosis, chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, viral outbreaks
tell ya what you go down there personally and treat all this shit. ok?? just you !!!

Yes I remember now in the christian bible how your jesus ran away from the leapers the sick and the poor and tol his followers to do the same.

if Jesus was who he said he was.....he would not have to worry about any disease.....right?...

Forum List

Back