To All The Unbeliever's Here

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
you will have no excuse on Judgment day when you face a Holy God. Believer's here have shared with you biblical truth. If you continue to reject it (the good news of salvation through Jesus) and do not come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, you will only have yourself to blame. Peace.

Evangelizing through fear is not the way to bring people to God. Preaching by example works best.

you will have no excuse on Judgment day when you face a Holy God. Believer's here have shared with you biblical truth. If you continue to reject it (the good news of salvation through Jesus) and do not come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, you will only have yourself to blame. Peace.

Damn. When I clicked on your thread I thought you'd have a positive message for me to read.

Instead you turned out to be the worst possible vessel for the word of God I've ever seen on this site.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Damn. When I clicked on your thread I thought you'd have a positive message for me to read.

Instead you turned out to be the worst possible vessel for the word of God I've ever seen on this site.

I'll say a prayer for you.

im more worried about souls than your feelings......

Actualy your christian god is from what I read in the bible more of a fascist.

And even if he exists, it is my duty as a German citizen and human being to resist his fascist agenda.

I bet you have a very short list of who will be worthy to enter your Heaven.
No Muslims for sure, right?
No Buddhists?
No Hindus?
How about Catholics? I know you don't think much of their interpretation of Christianity.
Mormons? Well you think that's a cult, or "false religion".
How about Jews? They'll give you an ark-full of reasons why Jesus was not the prophesied Messiah.

There's hundreds if not thousands of different religions, Confucianism, Taoism, Shintoism, Gnostics, Rastafarians, Zorastrianism, the list is almost endless, and let's not forget us atheists, are we all going to burn in Hell? Or are you one of them moderate Christians who think we'll all get a chance at the end of days to change our minds?

Bottom line, I think you're a pompous stone-throwing hypocritical ass. Peace.

I bet you have a very short list of who will be worthy to enter your Heaven.
No Muslims for sure, right?
No Buddhists?
No Hindus?
How about Catholics? I know you don't think much of their interpretation of Christianity.
Mormons? Well you think that's a cult, or "false religion".
How about Jews? They'll give you an ark-full of reasons why Jesus was not the prophesied Messiah.

There's hundreds if not thousands of different religions, Confucianism, Taoism, Shintoism, Gnostics, Rastafarians, Zorastrianism, the list is almost endless, and let's not forget us atheists, are we all going to burn in Hell? Or are you one of them moderate Christians who think we'll all get a chance at the end of days to change our minds?

Bottom line, I think you're a pompous stone-throwing hypocritical ass. Peace.

:clap2:

And even if he exists, it is my duty as a German citizen and human being to resist his fascist agenda.

Oh Jesus, another German commie. I'll bet you're from the far side of the Wall, aren't you?

Oh Jesus, another German commie. I'll bet you're from the far side of the Wall, aren't you?

I am not a commie. And where I am from is none of your concern.

And to remain in the spirit of how the current conversation is running:

What are you? The result of 40 generations of Mississipi counsin marriges paired with the ignorance of the average swamp sweller?

Believe in your 'god' or be punished, the arrogance common to most Christians; your faith of fear and intimidation is repugnant.

So, ummm, nitwit, do they allow dogs in your version of heaven?

Does this mean you'll all shut up about it now? :)

The judgements of God have been revealed from the beginning. The laws of God have been in effect and will remain remain in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

I will tell you something, Try to hear.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before an imaginary triune god that diddled a virgin to become a man you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of beliefs in things that never happened which cause perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that will never occur.

Judgment day has already come and gone for you. You already have no excuse and only yourself to blame.

If you do not come out of your grave and rise to life before your body dies, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:
So, ummm, nitwit, do they allow dogs in your version of heaven?

Apparently not, but I say its referring to the the human kind.....

"Outside are dogs, sorcerers, immoral people, murderers, idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices deceit." Revelation 22:15

Last edited:
Why would god judge me? Didn't he give us free will? So he gives us something, we use it, and he sends us to the devil? Hmmm. Doesn't seem right.

Forum List

Back