To all those Saying it's ok for the feds to mandate a vaccine

You're already blown your State laws rebuttal by admitting the feds mandated Seat belts in the vehicles in the first place. The States couldn't very well mandate their use if they weren't there, could they?

It's the same fight.

It's not the same, I can choose not to drive, or ride in a car.

I say Joe Biden is a very special threat to the USA because he is a Chinese Spy….therefore, there is no Constitution. We can do whatever we want until the next POTUS I dont like gets into office…then fuck the Consitution again.

How does the sale of a product throughout the US not fall under regulation of interstate commerce?

The vaccines clearly DO NOT fall under that clause but I do not see how you can make an argument that seatbelts being a required component of a car would not.
that enumerated power means the fed gov has a right to facilitate the free flow of goods. Ergo, to inject itself when the free flow of goods has been prohibited.
Manufacturing has an indirect effect on "commerce" therefore is not included in "commerce." I believe there was even a court case about that.

The global mandate to comply or die isn't here yet but the path is opening up rapidly. Unfortunately, billions will take this mark/vaccine/tattoo simply to exist in society. Every transaction will be tied to it.
As opposed to compliance to the anti-vaccine mandate that causes deaths and is ruining our economy. :uhoh3:
Whatever dark dystopian future you imagine is entirely preventable by yourself.

Government should mandate that everyone exercise every day and have their blood pressure within a certain range....or they should be fired or pay a tax surcharge for your healthcare costs.

Now you worry about money? When you're OK with illegals coming here and we taxpayers wasting billions. The US is a buffer to Canada so you don't have to absorb these costs. Fine. Close the southern border completely. Deport all illegals and I will agree that every American must get the vaccine. Deal?

You characterize everyone who emigrates across the southern border as an "illegal". Refugees are not "illegals". Furthermore, the idea of a Jew calling others "illegals" shows you really don't even know your own history.

I would remind you that when Jewish refugees were fleeing NAZI Europe, no country would take them in, including the USA. Those who were caught were sent back to Germany. When the immigration minister of Canada was asked how many Jewish refugees Canada would take, he famously said "None is too many".

Canada takes in more refugees every single year than another other country in the world. We DO put our money where our mouth is asshole.

You characterize everyone who emigrates across the southern border as an "illegal". Refugees are not "illegals". Furthermore, the idea of a Jew calling others "illegals" shows you really don't even know your own history.

I would remind you that when Jewish refugees were fleeing NAZI Europe, no country would take them in, including the USA. Those who were caught were sent back to Germany. When the immigration minister of Canada was asked how many Jewish refugees Canada would take, he famously said "None is too many".

Canada takes in more refugees every single year than another other country in the world. We DO put our money where our mouth is asshole.

Deal or not? They are illegals unless they come through the ports of entry and legally ask for asylum

Government should mandate that everyone exercise every day and have their blood pressure within a certain range....or they should be fired or pay a tax surcharge for your healthcare costs.
Those conditions are not infectious diseases.

As opposed to compliance to the anti-vaccine mandate that causes deaths and is ruining our economy. :uhoh3:
Whatever dark dystopian future you imagine is entirely preventable by yourself.

Get back to us when people are dropping over at a 70 percent kill rate. Otherwise, not complying over a 99.7 percent survival rate. Let us know also when you get concerned over the 63 million killed in the womb. We won't hold our breath so you can spare us your faux self righteous indignation.

Last edited:
There is a reason The Biden administration did a reach around through OSHA originally and then hid a mandate in the 3.5 T budget bill.

If it was legit they wouldn’t be sneaking around trying to scam the public.
Yep, if its so popular, they wouldn't need to bury it

This is a lie.

No one says it’s ‘ok’ for the Federal government to ‘mandate’ vaccines.

It’s lawful for the Federal government to mandate vaccines for Federal workers and contractors.
Well then you're a fucking idiot......Biden is mandating vaccines........if yiu haven't heard about it, then you are a moron and shouldn't be in this conversation

It's not the same, I can choose not to drive, or ride in a car.

Cars are special since they run on roads, are covered by the "interstate commerce" clause, and are under ICC jurisdiction,
Schools, hospitals, health care, etc. has absolutely ZERO federal jurisdiction since the constitution does not grant it.

Becasue they do it for schools.........I just looked it up and it's interesting when you actually find information

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.

Well all be a son of a bitch.....the states decide those...........because it's not up to the feds..........so keep using but but they do it for schools....NO STATES do it for schools....thank you for playing
There are no mandates.
No one is forcing anyone to take the vaccine.
If you don't want to take the shot, don't.
I'm vaccinated, the GF isn't.
She had to take a test and will need to take another for the return trip.
When you make your decision you're deciding to accept the consequences.
Don't want to vaccinate the kids, no problem.
They just can't attend a public school.
Your choice, accept responsibility.

Forum List

Back