To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

He had Nauta take the boxes to his residence where he sorted out classified documents he wanted to keep before his lawyers were able to go through them and turn them over to the DoJ.

So you were there and saw it all. lol Liar,

Yes, someone can accidentally take classified documents.

If Trump had just turned the documents over to the DoJ when they asked, I doubt we’d be here. No one would really care that much and the DoJ would be very unlikely to have prosecuted him. That would have been fine with me.
All you know is what comes in your daily media enema.

rex__enema_4pack_f.jpg

How do you know it’s bs?!

Obviously we all know the indictment is illegal because presidents have totally and abolute arbitrary authority over the classified docs their administration create.
So Trump can give himself any and all classified docs from 2016 to 2020
The ONLY people who violated the law and did not have sufficient authority to see those docs were the FBI, DOJ, and the judge who issued the search warrant.
They are the only criminals who violated classified doc laws.

Combine the video, the text messages from Nauta, the meetings with his lawyers and the results of the raid it’s pretty clear that’s what happened.
All told to.you by the media. You actually have no idea what actually happened but your too much of a traitor to be honest. Honest is a word that burns you.

I know what the DoJ has said in court.

You pretend to know nothing because it’s too scary to think for yourself.
No liar, all you know is what someone else told you. You were not in court. Stop lying.

No liar, all you know is what someone else told you. You were not in court. Stop lying.
The court filings are public information. Anyone can read them.

You could if you weren’t so lazy and afraid to know anything.

The court filings are public information. Anyone can read them.

You could if you weren’t so lazy and afraid to know anything.
You still refuse to accept that the courts are corrupt, just like you traitors.

I tried. I couldn’t find anything that fit the description. I suspect it’s a right wing urban legend or a gross distortion of what actually happened.
No, it happened - right around the time Hillary got off after having classified docs and smashing the server. It was used to compare how she was treated compared to the lowly Marine. Google must have censored it, cause I couldn’t find it either.

The worst thing the Dems have done is to censor information - like a Communist Country does.

Forum List

Back