🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You believe the BS they tell us about the level of inflation?

I don't think he's lying, he's just under informed. Again, my portfolio or whatever fuck it's called has increased 10% since December. But that doesn't mean dick when it's only increase 7-10% MAX since 2021. 3% a year at most? Geezuz, a CD gets you 5% and it's compounded. Beats the market all to shit.
Yeah but he does lie often...

Bidenflation.jpg

You can still get a double cheeseburger for under $4, value meal.
I bought a double cheeseburger at the competing burger joint just down the street...$6.51 WTF...the same size as McDonalds. It used to be like $3.49. I'm here in a stupid shit Dem run state with jacked up minimum wage so everything fast food has gone through the roof.

Consider the unfortunate retirees who rely on SS for most of their income (if not all). A measly 3% (on a low payment, so it doesn’t amount to much at all) just puts them further behind.

My mother got a 3% increase on her $1500 SS while her Assisted Living facility, at $5000 a month, raised the fee 9%.
I understand completely. Thankfully my dad and my brother (who was a financial advisor) made sure my mom was all set, even after my dad died in 2001. She’s in a good spot financially but it required a lot of pre-planning to make sure it happened for her.

I understand completely. Thankfully my dad and my brother (who was a financial advisor) made sure my mom was all set, even after my dad died in 2001. She’s in a good spot financially but it required a lot of pre-planning to make sure it happened for her.
Yes, I didn’t mean to imply my mother is not in the same situation. My father planned well, and left her in a good spot. But my sympathies lie with more lower-middle class folks who saved what they could, and now are faced with expensive care that is escalating at a rapid rate as a result of the high inflation.

Pitiful..... should be triple that.... and it will be when Trump wins...

First you think it is too high and call me a liar, and now that you have been shamed you sing a different tune.

Show me when 401ks had 60% growth in a year under Trump....I will be happy to wait while you look

First you think it is too high and call me a liar, and now that you have been shamed you sing a different tune.

Show me when 401ks had 60% growth in a year under Trump....I will be happy to wait while you look
Should be higher... and thus is why I call it sluggish....

Should be higher... and thus is why I call it sluggish....

If it maintains the current ROR it will be pushing 20%, which will match the best year under Trump and beat the other 3.

You cult members are entertaining in your ignorance.

401(k) losses can happen for all kinds of reasons, from short-term market fluctuations to events like a recession. Market volatility is a normal part of investing. What matters most is staying invested and maintaining a diversified portfolio.

The OP can stick his point in the sand.

December 2020's situations was different than because of the results of Trump's terrible mishandling of Covid.

All know we are far better off.
You don’t honestly believe that. Gas is up by more than 40%, car insurance has gone up more than 20% this past year alone, and groceries are up by an average of 20% but with some basics up by 40% or 50%. Interest rates have doubled, making it impossible for young families to buy a house, and many struggling to pay rent.

The average salary in this country is in the high 50s. Good luck paying $2000 a month for rent and high-priced groceries on that. That is why the MAJORITY of Americans report struggling to cover their expenses.

Things that escape the inflation rate but none the less cost families more... like cable and internet charges gas and electric... insurance... and even trash pick up...
Do not believe the media... they live in a pampered world unattached to ours... they have golden health insurance policies private schools for their kids... guaranteed contracts for millions of dollars... most don't even shop for themselves and they tell us inflation is not so bad....
Two words describe it. "FAKE NEWS".

Already schooled you once, remember? At least you had an excuse, perhaps, but not this time. Don't say stupid shit hoping it to be true: DOW
TRUMP:
01/20/2020 19,173.98
01/25/2021 30,960.00
61% increase

Biden
01/25/2021 30,960.00
06/17/2024 38,778.00
25% increase

The OP can stick his point in the sand.

December 2020's situations was different than because of the results of Trump's terrible mishandling of Covid.

All know we are far better off.
How was it different?

Why was it Trump's fault? Other than your affliction with TDS. Good luck, you got nothing, just blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack.

We all know we're better off? What a load of Bullshit, I've lost spending power under xiden. I've watched people become more dishonest under xiden, I see, and even experience more crime under xiden, and then consider all the wars.

Better under Xiden? Yeah sure, and I'm Trump Jr. too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back