🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You believe the BS they tell us about the level of inflation?

Already schooled you once, remember? At least you had an excuse, perhaps, but not this time. Don't say stupid shit hoping it to be true: DOW
TRUMP:
01/20/2020 19,173.98
01/25/2021 30,960.00
61% increase

Biden
01/25/2021 30,960.00
06/17/2024 38,778.00
25% increase

I wrote the wrong date on Trump's side, the DOW value shown for January 2020 occurred in March. Put it this way, the lowest the DOW closed in 2020 was 18,592. It finished the year 30,606, a 65% increase.

Consider the unfortunate retirees who rely on SS for most of their income (if not all). A measly 3% (on a low payment, so it doesn’t amount to much at all) just puts them further behind.

My mother got a 3% increase on her $1500 SS while her Assisted Living facility, at $5000 a month, raised the fee 9%.
That's awful, so sorry. I was lucky, my parents were set up pretty well, but it's a bummer to go through that business anyway for obvious reasons. I feel you on the 3% increases. Someday I'll get 5% every year, assumming the market can support it. In the meantime, it lags well behind Bidenflation.

Same with the DOW last three years, it's lagged behind inflation 8, 12, and 8 cents on the dollar, consecutively. What a great ecomoney.

My eyes and cranium say it's BS, and these essentials say the same. This is not a reflection of today's prices, which are greater than this reflects.

This shows the differences between December 2020 and December 2023 (three years). Take note, while we saw a recession in 2020, most of the GDP had recovered by December 2020, for -3.4% for the year.

View attachment 965692
Well considering Trump caused the last global Inflation hike, I say that is prudent...

Trump deal to cut Oil sent it from $15 to $122 per barrel... That is an 8 fold increase....

Idiots who don't understand that Oil is a global commodity want to blame US not producing enough, but that exposes themselves as idiots...

www.cnbc.com

OPEC and allies' oil production cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever: Dan Yergin

Yergin said there were two main factors driving the turnaround to the deal that just six weeks ago "would not have seemed possible."
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation with a contribution of over 38 percent, followed by global demand shocks with a contribution of about 28 percent over the past five decades, and much smaller contributions of global supply shocks and interest rate shocks. "
www.worldbank.org

What Explains Global Inflation

This paper examines the drivers of fluctuations in global inflation, defined as a common factor across monthly headline consumer price index (CPI) inflation in G7 countries, over the past half-century.
www.worldbank.org

We can't afford another Trump mess...
And yes Trump's proposals would be very harmful to inflation
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance...l-inflationary-impact-of-a-second-trump-term/

He didn't learn the first time and what makes you think he will learn the second time when they want to remove actual experts in finance and replace them with dumb loyalists...

Well considering Trump caused the last global Inflation hike, I say that is prudent...

Trump deal to cut Oil sent it from $15 to $122 per barrel... That is an 8 fold increase....

Idiots who don't understand that Oil is a global commodity want to blame US not producing enough, but that exposes themselves as idiots...

www.cnbc.com

OPEC and allies' oil production cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever: Dan Yergin

Yergin said there were two main factors driving the turnaround to the deal that just six weeks ago "would not have seemed possible."
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation with a contribution of over 38 percent, followed by global demand shocks with a contribution of about 28 percent over the past five decades, and much smaller contributions of global supply shocks and interest rate shocks. "
www.worldbank.org

What Explains Global Inflation

This paper examines the drivers of fluctuations in global inflation, defined as a common factor across monthly headline consumer price index (CPI) inflation in G7 countries, over the past half-century.
www.worldbank.org

We can't afford another Trump mess...
And yes Trump's proposals would be very harmful to inflation
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance...l-inflationary-impact-of-a-second-trump-term/

He didn't learn the first time and what makes you think he will learn the second time when they want to remove actual experts in finance and replace them with dumb loyalists...
Couldn't you have just blamed Reagan for the same affect?

Forum List

Back