To all you libs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think I give a fuck if a bunch of beaners dont graduate? Nope, not in the least.... Texans are the most friendly people you'll ever meet. Unless of course they get lip from some dumb ass yankee.
Yankees are the only reason that Texas is successful. Without the US, Texas would be a hopeless desert rathole. It's been this way since you lost the Civil War but Texans still aren't smart enough to understand that.

Case in point: "Texans are friendly, fuck the beaners."

You should stop trying to be so Texan.

Desert? What a dumb ass. Houston averages around 50 inch's of rain a year.
And yes fuck the beaners if they're here illegally.

Who claim Texas is full of low paying jobs.

Average hourly wage:
Texas Average hourly wage: $23.96

National average: $22.33

Pair that with our lower cost of living and we kick the rest of the nations ASS when it comes to quality of living.

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Source: L.M. Sixel, Houston Chronicle.

Texas has the most white bible thumping loons in America!
Lubbock, Texas, is said to have more churches per capita than any other place in the nation. In fact, some of the largest churches reside in Texas.

And? You got a problem with religious people?

Begin with Harris County, then all the counties east of Texas: you have no fricking idea what is rural poverty.

Your OP failed with the statement.

And that does not even begin to talk about poverty in the barrio counties along the Rio Grande.

Texas has a great quality of living, if you don't mind living in Texas with Texans.

and if you don't mind having one of the highest uninsured rates in the country

and if you don't mind having one of the worst high school graduation rates in the country

and if you don't mind textbooks that are "amended" so that texas' students won't be able to compete in any real university....
You forgot to mention that Texas is fifth in teenage pregnancy rates out of 51 states (50 states + District of Columbia). This goes to prove how well teaching abstinence works. Don't believe me? Ask sarah palin if it works or not.

And that does not even begin to talk about poverty in the barrio counties along the Rio Grande.

If the gov would do it's job and stop all the drug runners and criminals that control the area it would be more prosperous.
Not sure why anyone would open a business there only to be robbed on a regular basis.....kinda like the ghettos in the north east.

Texas has a great quality of living, if you don't mind living in Texas with Texans.

and if you don't mind having one of the highest uninsured rates in the country

and if you don't mind having one of the worst high school graduation rates in the country

and if you don't mind textbooks that are "amended" so that texas' students won't be able to compete in any real university....
You forgot to mention that Texas is fifth in teenage pregnancy rates out of 51 states (50 states + District of Columbia). This goes to prove how well teaching abstinence works. Don't believe me? Ask sarah palin if it works or not.

You should have a talk with those hispanics that are creating those numbers.
How racist of you......

Begin with Harris County, then all the counties east of Texas: you have no fricking idea what is rural poverty.

What do counties east of TX have to do with anything?

Remove the refinery jobs and Texas would be a 3rd world country.

ya and if jimmer fredette hadn't dumped 53 in your crib the wildcats would have won

Good point. But he did. The difference is BYU isn't taking credit for his birth, development, and genius coaching. He was blessed with talent enough that any DIV I school would have gotten results with him. Texas was blessed with natural resources (it used to be a sea bottom where all the fish shit and dead aquatics went to rest) and the moron who wrote the OP seeks to give conservatives credit for it.

The income gap between well-paid and lesser-paid Texans is bad and getting worse, according to a new study by Mark W. Frank of Sam Houston State University.

According to Frank's research, the top 10 percent of Texas earners accounted for 48 percent of the state's overall income in 2011, the most recent yeasr's worth of data.

“For 2012, I wouldn’t be surprised if we cross the 50 percent threshold for the top 10 percent,” Frank told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

The data puts Texas fifth worst in the nation for the difference between rich and poor workers, behind only New York, Connecticut, Florida and California.
These are the average incomes for workers in cities across Texas - Houston Chronicle

What do counties east of TX have to do with anything?

Because the numbers in the op were claimed to be representative of the entire state of Texas, when in fact, the numbers only pertained to the city of Houston. So, if the op wanted to be honest, he would factor in all cities and counties in Texas....... Obviously.

Remove the refinery jobs and Texas would be a 3rd world country.

Link

Hah! The OP didn't give a link for his original claim!

Looks like someone had no problem finding my source. And while I admit I made an error in including the whole of Texas rather then just Houston? The facts still stand,Houston is a far better place to live based on Quality of living and wages.
Hell Howie,I'd think you be raring to move to Houston and the Montrose area with our gay mayor and all.
And if you're anything like the the two gay employees that work for my wife you'd be welcome. They are extremely consciences yet show no tendencies of the flaming gays.
Are you by any chance in banking? My wifes company just went public and we are acquiring multiple new banks with the end game being to sell out for huge bucks.
Do you have the talent or are you the gay activist type with no skills?

And no I'm not joking.

The income gap between well-paid and lesser-paid Texans is bad and getting worse, according to a new study by Mark W. Frank of Sam Houston State University.

According to Frank's research, the top 10 percent of Texas earners accounted for 48 percent of the state's overall income in 2011, the most recent yeasr's worth of data.

“For 2012, I wouldn’t be surprised if we cross the 50 percent threshold for the top 10 percent,” Frank told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

The data puts Texas fifth worst in the nation for the difference between rich and poor workers, behind only New York, Connecticut, Florida and California.
These are the average incomes for workers in cities across Texas - Houston Chronicle

Well Dizzy....I'm happy to say the wife and I are well above the 10%.
Do you have what it takes to be in that category? If not I suggest you stay out of Texas.
We're looking for the smart people. Although when my bride and I met we were well below the the 10%. But it was amazingly simple with hard work to become part of the top 5%.
Don't have what it takes? I suggest you stay where you are.
We're big into self reliance down here...and the opportunities are unbelievable if you're a hard worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back