To all you libs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or how about this...
Take away all the skyscrapers from Manhattan....
And the skyline would look different.

Who claim Texas is full of low paying jobs.

Average hourly wage:
Texas Average hourly wage: $23.96

National average: $22.33

Pair that with our lower cost of living and we kick the rest of the nations ASS when it comes to quality of living.

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Source: L.M. Sixel, Houston Chronicle.

The average hourly wage in my state of New York is $28.26.

Thanks to the Corporate Criminals fucking over everybody else in the country. Good job asshat!

In Corpus Christi two teens were charged with pimping out a 15 year old runaway. True story.

While this could happen anywhere--teen crime--most are not able to fly so far under the radar that they not only are living on their own as teen siblings but have taken yet another teen runaway into their auspices and make her turn tricks for them.

This is what limited government cut to the bone gets you... That and the explosion in West, Texas, the poisoned water in West Virginia, and now they let you carry guns into church in Georgia.

Shall we start comparing murder and crime rates to say ....Chicago?

Feel free. Houston has the homicide rate of a middle American NATION....as does Dallas if I recall.

That 3 teens can set up a prostitution ring completely under the radar of the DFPS, Police Departments, HHS etc.... (not to mention the ISDs!!!) in a small backwater town speaks volumes.

These are the stakes of smaller government.

Feel free to talk about Chicago and rejoice in murder rates. It's what the GOP has become, afterall.

Like the guy that boasts about his manhood to make up for his shortcomings, the op lies about Texas' average hourly rate to make up for the lack of any liveable wage in the lives of Texas' working poor.

According to the BLS (omg!) website, as of Dec 2013, Texas median wage was 15.81, mean wage 21.35, annual wage 44,400 vs Massachusetts median wage of 21.07, mean wage 27.12, annual wage 56,410.

I guess the op needs to go back to Texas' wonderful schools and take some math classes.

"Oops"

May 2013 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates

Who claim Texas is full of low paying jobs.

Average hourly wage:
Texas Average hourly wage: $23.96

National average: $22.33

Pair that with our lower cost of living and we kick the rest of the nations ASS when it comes to quality of living.

SUCK IT LIBS!!!

Source: L.M. Sixel, Houston Chronicle.

The average hourly wage in my state of New York is $28.26.

And I'd bet the COL in New York is a damn sight more than in Texas!

Oh, so we're changing the topic now?

No nutters are going to take a poke at the OP for his bogus numbers? How unusual!

They're too busy changing the subject and/or attacking the messenger.

No nutters are going to take a poke at the OP for his bogus numbers? How unusual!

Not my numbers.

Yes, they are. You misrepresented the numbers and the OP. You were called out. You suck.

Not my numbers.

Not your numbers, you just posted them without context and tried passing them off as something they're not. So, you're a moron and a hack. Good job :thup:

yup. And they wonder why nobody ever believes anything they say.

In Corpus Christi two teens were charged with pimping out a 15 year old runaway. True story.

While this could happen anywhere--teen crime--most are not able to fly so far under the radar that they not only are living on their own as teen siblings but have taken yet another teen runaway into their auspices and make her turn tricks for them.

This is what limited government cut to the bone gets you... That and the explosion in West, Texas, the poisoned water in West Virginia, and now they let you carry guns into church in Georgia.

Pimping out runaway 15 year olds is an industry in New York City and Chicago, and neither of them have limited government.

If I was you, I would stay out of the churches in Georgia. Those God fearing people are really dangerous. Especially those little old ladies with the baskets of cookies. and/or canned goods for the church welfare pantry.

Texas has a great quality of living, if you don't mind living in Texas with Texans.

and if you don't mind having one of the highest uninsured rates in the country

and if you don't mind having one of the worst high school graduation rates in the country

and if you don't mind textbooks that are "amended" so that texas' students won't be able to compete in any real university....

Funny, all my nephews, products of the TX schools are college grads, one is a lawyer. The two that are married have wives that are also products of the TX schools and one holds a BS in nursing. So your contentions that they can compete because of their primary education is BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back