To all you that want the Federal Government to be the ONLY Employer please tell me...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
where will the tax revenue to pay the 130 million plus working people if they are all Federal employees?
Also you people that support that and taxing the wealthy 100% of their income as Obama's Dad favored, have you thought out how the individual states and cities and local governments will get tax revenue if 100% of the wealthy's income goes in Federal Taxes?

So if ALL workers in the USA are government workers, where would tax revenue come from?

For example in 2011 these were the sources of ALL Federal Revenue:
In 2011 this was the Total Federal Revenues and sources:REPEAT this is total Revenue sources for Federal Government!!!
  • Personal income tax $1,015 47.4% people that work for companies that work for profits primarily.
  • Social security/Medicare tax 818 35.5% employer pays Half of total paid-- where will that come from???
  • Corporate income tax 181 7.8% corporate evil profits generate taxes - then dividends taxed again!
  • Customs,Duties, Misc. 131 5.7%
  • Excise taxes 72 3.1%
  • Estate & Gift 7 0.4%
Total: $2,302 100%
Federal Revenues by Source

Now almost all Obama supporters and I bet most Americans don't know it but employers (not Govt. employers) but typical evil for profit bad employer actually paid MORE of that
$818 billion or 35% of Federal revenue then the employee? Yup.. Employers pay at least 6.2% for social security and 1.45% Medicare IN addition to employees' salaries.

So if there are 100% Federal employees who will pay what constitutes the 2nd largest component of Federal REvenue???

I guess I could look to Cuba for answers or China, or Russia???

Ol' Heathmyths is on the sauce again. DT's.

Why do you have to say something stupid like that?
Obama WANTS to destroy profit making companies and I guess you do too?

MY whole point to most people obviously SMARTER then you is WHERE does the USA get the revenue to PAY the salaries of people who work for governments?
DUH... Taxes and payroll taxes make up over 80%! YOU dumb f,...K!

So Obama wants to do away with $100 billion in a year in TAX revenue, PLUS payroll taxes, plus making YOUR dumb shit property taxes go up because he wants to do away with for profit businesses i.e. his DAD stated 100% tax confiscation!

GEEZ don't you ever find me thanking you for some of the delirium statements you make in the f...ker!!!

Who wants that?

PLEASE... We have a totally INEXPERIENCED idiot as a president WHO ENCOURAGES people to work for Non-profits!
We have a dork who WANTS to destroy the private health insurance companies!

Obama said it" "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Well idiot... if there is ONLY one payer, i.e. Federal government WHO will be paying taxes when the $100 billion a year in Federal/State/Local tax revenue
vanishes because there is ONLY one payer.. Federal Government!

Ol' Heathmyths is on the sauce again. DT's.

Why do you have to say something stupid like that?
Obama WANTS to destroy profit making companies and I guess you do too?

MY whole point to most people obviously SMARTER then you is WHERE does the USA get the revenue to PAY the salaries of people who work for governments?
DUH... Taxes and payroll taxes make up over 80%! YOU dumb f,...K!

So Obama wants to do away with $100 billion in a year in TAX revenue, PLUS payroll taxes, plus making YOUR dumb shit property taxes go up because he wants to do away with for profit businesses i.e. his DAD stated 100% tax confiscation!

GEEZ don't you ever find me thanking you for some of the delirium statements you make in the f...ker!!!

Methinks the comment was a harmless means of telling everyone that your premise is ridiculous. You must know that you risk having your license to troll suspended or revoked for being ridiculous.

Forum List

Back