To Everybody Calling Trump Mean

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Obnoxious, cross, whatever words you want to use. Some of you are Republicans too. Let me just ask you guys a question. How would you feel if somebody tried to throw you in prison out of nowhere, kept claiming that you said things that you didn't, and tried to murder you?

Most likely you wouldn't want to send them flowers as you would be pretty ticked off. So I do believe that Trump has every reason in the world to be mister nasty.

Obnoxious, cross, whatever words you want to use. Some of you are Republicans too. Let me just ask you guys a question. How would you feel if somebody tried to throw you in prison out of nowhere, kept claiming that you said things that you didn't, and tried to murder you?

Most likely you wouldn't want to send them flowers as you would be pretty ticked off. So I do believe that Trump has every reason in the world to be mister nasty.

Trump is garbage. His supporters act like garbage.

Although you’ve done it for so long, I don’t think you’re acting any more.

Criminals aren't supposed to like being punished and people who threaten an entire nation with a neo-Facsist Project 2025 agenda, should expect that there'll be some people who react violently, Trump brings himself trouble because he's just a troublemaker, that's really all he is, he brings trouble, everywhere he goes, everything he does is nothing but trouble.

So he just started being obnoxious, juvenile, absurd, pugilistic, shameless and embarrassingly unpresidential AFTER he was indicted.

Okay. Got it.

:spinner:

No, but the left has always been after him since he originally announced that he was going to be president in 2016.

Criminals aren't supposed to like being punished and people who threaten an entire nation with a neo-Facsist Project 2025 agenda, should expect that there'll be some people who react violently, Trump brings himself trouble because he's just a troublemaker, that's really all he is, he brings trouble, everywhere he goes, everything he does is nothing but trouble.

He can't even behave himself in a graveyard for our soldiers

So he just started being obnoxious, juvenile, absurd, pugilistic, shameless and embarrassingly unpresidential AFTER he was indicted.

Okay. Got it.

:spinner:

That's right. Trump has always been a pos of a human bean...but he seems to be the lesser of two weevils.

AR15 fags.jpg

How are you not permanently banned from here calling for Kamala to be shot? I hope the FBI comes knocking on your door.

Are there any Trump devotees here who can justify, support his conduct shown in that video? You're all silent, not a peep about his conduct there.

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator of our society. Watching his cult in action, it's not hard to understand how Hitler was elected.

There's probably a reason why your profile picture is a toilet because nearly everything you say is full of crap. I say nearly because you do have some redeeming qualities but unfortunately I don't see them all that often.

Agreed, he like every American has a right to be pissed at how the demafasict have tried to undermine our democracy

Forum List

Back