To lead, you must be accountable

All I know is, democrats have their sheep convinced they can reverse the entire climate of the world just by raising taxes, but at the same time, can't manage to dock a cargo ship, unload it, and get the produce to the stores.
These people think China, the biggest belcher of warmth, will abide.......................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

These people think China, the biggest belcher of warmth, will abide.......................LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Democrats don't want to piss of China cuz they are on their payroll

Besides, with their mass genocide going on in their own country, think of all the carbon footprints that get erased.

It's a win/win

Rising inflation, supply shortages more people dying of Covid than ever.

When will the DNC who is in power over the entire nation take any accountability?

And for those who think none of it should be hung around their neck because all of it is out of their control, what the hell does it matter how we vote?
The day you assholes claw back all the money Trump printed & gave to his friends who are driving inflation, is the day the DNC will take responsibility!!
fredgraph.png

"To lead you must be accountable"

Unless of course you are a democrat. Invariably, they will say I take responsibility and in their next breath blame someone else, typically Trump and the GOP.

Rising inflation, supply shortages more people dying of Covid than ever.

When will the DNC who is in power over the entire nation take any accountability?

And for those who think none of it should be hung around their neck because all of it is out of their control, what the hell does it matter how we vote?
The real question is, how do we hold accountable, that committee that is running Joe Biden and destroying the culture of the USA?

The real question is, how do we hold accountable, that committee that is running Joe Biden and destroying the culture of the USA?
You can try to vote them out but that never works

I dunno. Maybe have a fund raiser and go from there.

We can sell candy bars or something.

You can try to vote them out but that never works

I dunno. Maybe have a fund raiser and go from there.

We can sell candy bars or something.
Well, actually, it needs to start with the gatekeepers that have been put into key positions in our society who do the bidding of anonymous billionaires.

When in life has EVERYTHING been black or white? So I am suppose to believe that EITHER all Republicans or all Democrats have all the right answers & know more about everything than Every single person in the other party. Get real, ass hats & idiots abound in both party's. I may agree with more of the goals of one party over the other. But I blame those who are unable to fathom that this choice of political party over working together for the good of our country is a poor choice.

All I know is, democrats have their sheep convinced they can reverse the entire climate of the world just by raising taxes, but at the same time, can't manage to dock a cargo ship, unload it, and get the produce to the stores.
Ha Ha Ha.... ain't that the truth . And don't forget " it's Trumps fault" ....

Forum List

Back