To mask, or to not mask, that is the question.........................

I will not wear a mask.

Trump says that you aren't patriotic then. You are only patriotic (according to Trump's tweet today), if you wear a mask.

Look dumbass, I am not a Rump guy. I am a Conservative. You serve Lord Biden and Princess Nancy.
I serve nobody.

If you vote for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter, even if you are embarrassed to admit it. I donn't blame you. It would embarrass me too.

LOL. Have you gotten your period yet honey? I haven't voted since 2004. It's called integrity.
They automatically assume that anyone who is even remotely conservative is a Trump supporter. Sadly, many people can't get past the red helmet vs blue helmet football mentality.

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

Fauci was the original one not recommending to wear masks back in March. Love it how the Trump Haters project this Chinese Virus towards Trump. Especially when it did not originate in the United States. Now it's mask obsessions, when that itself doesn't protect you from contracting it even close to 90 percent. Stop trying to gaslight.

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

Fauci was the original one not recommending to wear masks back in March. Love it how the Trump Haters project this Chinese Virus towards Trump. Especially when it did not originate in the United States. Now it's mask obsessions, when that itself doesn't protect you from contracting it even close to 90 percent. Stop trying to gaslight.

Fauci originally suggested that so that health care workers would have enough PPE, as well as the fact that at that time, not much was known about the virus. Now? We know for a fact that it is airborne after all those choir people came down with it, meaning that masks are a good idea.

Fauci has evolved in his understanding of the virus as new data has emerged. Trump is the one that still thinks it will go away "like a miracle", or that it will subside once hot weather starts. Neither of those statements has been proven to be true.

Trump is the one working with outdated material, because he wants desperately to believe that it is true.

The thinking at the time was until you had symptoms you weren't contagious, now they find out its contagious whether you have no symptoms or before you have symptoms.

It doesn't matter where it originated, for all we know it could of originated anywhere.

Wearing a mask should be an individual decision. I comply with mask Nazis. I wear the mask. I wear one with an insulting message. The more insulting the better. I may have to embroider "fuck black lives" to get that mask.

I will not wear a mask.

Trump says that you aren't patriotic then. You are only patriotic (according to Trump's tweet today), if you wear a mask.

Look dumbass, I am not a Rump guy. I am a Conservative. You serve Lord Biden and Princess Nancy.
I serve nobody.

If you vote for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter, even if you are embarrassed to admit it. I donn't blame you. It would embarrass me too.

LOL. Have you gotten your period yet honey? I haven't voted since 2004. It's called integrity.
They automatically assume that anyone who is even remotely conservative is a Trump supporter. Sadly, many people can't get past the red helmet vs blue helmet football mentality.

So who do you support in the upcoming election?

I will not wear a mask.

If Trump supporters start wearing masks as their patriotic duty when they said it was against their free will and rights just a month or so ago, we will know that his cult is just a bunch of sheep, willing to do whatever Trump says.
My body, my choice. Some old bitch tried to shame me into doning one at Big Lots. I told her to go fuck herself.

Quit waiting and acting on what other people, especially politicians say. All the facts and information is out there to be had for the asking. All you have to do is look it up, read it then use your brain to think, reason and come to your own conclusion.

I will not wear a mask.

If Trump supporters start wearing masks as their patriotic duty when they said it was against their free will and rights just a month or so ago, we will know that his cult is just a bunch of sheep, willing to do whatever Trump says.
My body, my choice. Some old bitch tried to shame me into doning one at Big Lots. I told her to go fuck herself.
The mask is to protect others, not you.

I will not wear a mask.

Maintain the (snicker) 6 foot distance from those not wearing a mask.....duh?

I will not wear a mask.

Why is the simplest thing to do the hardest thing for you?

Do you wear a shirt and shoes in restaurants and shops? Do you wear a seatbelt in a car? Do you smoke in stores restaurants and elevators?

I will not wear a mask.

Do you wear a shirt and shoes in restaurants and shops? Do you wear a seatbelt in a car? Do you smoke in stores restaurants and elevators?
It's simple to not wear a mask........

I wear shoes, shirt and pants inside shops and eateries because it would be vulgar to not do so. I don't smoke??, I wear a seatbelt and sometimes not. You are barking up the wrong fucking tree if you believe you can convince me to wear one. I do not wish to inhale part of the CO2 that I exhaled. Riding yourself of any flu virus is simple and doesn't require a doctor's visit.

Summation: Mind your own fucking business and you will be too occupied to fret about mine. Are we clear???

I will not wear a mask.

I wear shoes, shirt and pants inside shops and eateries because it would be vulgar to not do so. I don't smoke??, I wear a seatbelt and sometimes not. You are barking up the wrong fucking tree if you believe you can convince me to wear one. I do not wish to inhale part of the CO2 that I exhaled. Riding yourself of any flu virus is simple and doesn't require a doctor's visit.

Summation: Mind your own fucking business and you will be too occupied to fret about mine. Are we clear???
When you go out without a mask you're affecting other people. Perhaps me! So it is my business!

If you comply with simple hygiene concerning shirts and shoes, wearing a mask to protect others and slow the spread of the pandemic should be a no brainer! But maybe that's the problem all along!

I will not wear a mask.

When you go out without a mask you're affecting other people. Perhaps me! So it is my business!

If you comply with simple hygiene concerning shirts and shoes, wearing a mask to protect others and slow the spread of the pandemic should be a no brainer! But maybe that's the problem all along!

Maintain the recommended dustance tgen, idiot. This plannedemic is a fucking psy-op and it certainly has worked on your dumb ass.

P.S commie lives don't matter at all to me....not even slightly.

I will not wear a mask.

I serve nobody.

So who do you support in the upcoming election?

No one. I no longer participate in the whole sham. I haven't, since 2012.

Soooooo.....you’re now mad he wore a mask?

This is a candidate for TDS Thread of the Day award....

Forum List

Back