To mask, or to not mask, that is the question.........................

I will not wear a mask.

Trump says that you aren't patriotic then. You are only patriotic (according to Trump's tweet today), if you wear a mask.

If Trump supporters start wearing masks as their patriotic duty when they said it was against their free will and rights just a month or so ago, we will know that his cult is just a bunch of sheep, willing to do whatever Trump says.
My body, my choice. Some old bitch tried to shame me into doning one at Big Lots. I told her to go fuck herself.
The mask is to protect others, not you.
It doesn't do that either, idiot. Get a clue.

Y'all left wing hypocrites hated the President when he didn't wear a mask and you hate him when he does. What changed?

Sorry, but I don't hate Trump, I just really don't like the way he's handling this virus thing. Yes, I was less than appreciative when he told people not to wear mask, especially after it was found out that it was airborne.

Him wearing a mask and promoting them now? Doesn't make me dislike him for wearing a mask now, just shows how much of a hypocrite he is. Also shows that he is capable of flip flopping on just about anything.

Quick question....................now that Trump is saying masks are patriotic, are you Trump supporters going to start wearing one?

Wearing a mask should be an individual decision. I comply with mask Nazis. I wear the mask. I wear one with an insulting message. The more insulting the better. I may have to embroider "fuck black lives" to get that mask.
It would be ashame if you missed a chance to be a ****.
I do my best. Now I need one that says "17 shot. Vote democrat".

Wearing a mask should be an individual decision. I comply with mask Nazis. I wear the mask. I wear one with an insulting message. The more insulting the better. I may have to embroider "fuck black lives" to get that mask.
Why not just embroider a turd where your mouth is?

If I have to wear a Gestapo democrat mask I'll wear one with the message I want to say

If I have to wear a Gestapo democrat mask I'll wear one with the message I want to say
Then the turd would be appropriate. And it re enforces your image of a total unrepentant twat.

Then the turd would be appropriate. And it re enforces your image of a total unrepentant twat.
You think I'm you. You do live on your knees under a rock, don't you.

I will not wear a mask.

Trump says that you aren't patriotic then. You are only patriotic (according to Trump's tweet today), if you wear a mask.

If Trump supporters start wearing masks as their patriotic duty when they said it was against their free will and rights just a month or so ago, we will know that his cult is just a bunch of sheep, willing to do whatever Trump says.
My body, my choice. Some old bitch tried to shame me into doning one at Big Lots. I told her to go fuck herself.
The mask is to protect others, not you.
It doesn't do that either, idiot. Get a clue.
Who told you that?

What does Tipsey need to "repent" of and to whom, you stupid sack of shit? What is hilarious to me is that you believe I should give a even as much as a rat turd about your life and health. Let me clue you in on something....commie lives do not matter at all.

You have no concept of what being an adult human is like. You're vapid selfish and inconsequential.

You have no concept of what being an adult human is like. You're vapid selfish and inconsequential.
Sorry but the opinion of an enemy just doesn't matter.

Again, if you wear a mask, why do I? Don’t you trust your mask?
Again, how many times do you have to be told a cloth mask is to protect others, your fellow citizens?

Will it never penetrate?

One can see why the pandemic is raging in the USA.

So, masks allegedly keep germs from escaping but are lousy and preventing them from entering? That only makes sense to a stupid puppy kicking dipshit such as yourself.

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?
Soooooo.....you’re now mad he wore a mask?

This is a candidate for TDS Thread of the Day award....

No, not mad that he wore a mask, just wondering why he keeps changing his position. And, fwiw, if he had told people to start wearing masks when this thing was known to be airborne, we wouldn't be in the position that we are now.
His top expert said they weren’t necessary

Fauci said that when it first started and nobody knew much about this virus, also, he said that so health workers would have enough PPE. However, after we found out it was airborne (due to a couple of church choirs getting sick during practice), he and many others changed their tune and said masks were necessary. Fauci and the others have modified their view of the virus as new data came to light. Trump hasn't changed his stance at all, even in spite of the new data.
And you believed that bullshit spewed by Fausci the jesuit POS? He was the conduit to make sure this virus created at Fort Detrick to then send to Wuhan. If ignorance and stupidity ever becomes a virus, you and your commie pals are goners.

Wow.................you're really good at spinning conspiracy theories. Apparently, by your own metric, you're a goner.
Brilliant comeback Peewee......"I know you are but what am I?" gets pulled out of the mothballs.....

I will not wear a mask.

Look dumbass, I am not a Rump guy. I am a Conservative. You serve Lord Biden and Princess Nancy.
I serve nobody.

If you vote for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter, even if you are embarrassed to admit it. I donn't blame you. It would embarrass me too.

LOL. Have you gotten your period yet honey? I haven't voted since 2004. It's called integrity.

I support you in your choice.
Classic and classy come back to someone who isn't.

I will not wear a mask.

Look dumbass, I am not a Rump guy. I am a Conservative. You serve Lord Biden and Princess Nancy.
I serve nobody.

If you vote for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter, even if you are embarrassed to admit it. I donn't blame you. It would embarrass me too.

LOL. Have you gotten your period yet honey? I haven't voted since 2004. It's called integrity.

I support you in your choice.
Classic and classy come back to someone who isn't.
Bulldawg is a punk ass little bitch that lacks basic intelligence.....you two are kindred souls

I'm not your enemy. I loathe you as a person, but politically I see you as opposition, not foe.

If you acted more like an adult, no doubt we would get along. Ityour personality, not your politics that I find revolting.

I'm not your enemy. I loathe you as a person, but politically I see you as opposition, not foe.

If you acted more like an adult, no doubt we would get along. Ityour personality, not your politics that I find revolting.
No no no. You are most definitely MY enemy. I could never think you better than a form of snake vomit. It's not your decision to make.

Forum List

Back