To mask, or to not mask, that is the question.........................

Because you stop the spread by limiting what comes from you.

Why do you think doctors and nurses wear masks in the operating room
Then why are cases going up? Dude, my , that isn’t logical, sensor is loud as shit! Stay inside and the numbers kept going up, go out wear masks and the numbers go up! Masks therefore are useless and staying at home useless. How about you shut the fk up now and leave us the fk alone

Masks to keep out the bad while letting in the good

I have discovered that you can breathe through a coffee pot filter

If you take four (4) coffee pot filters stacked one on the other, you can breathe threw them with no difficulty.

Coffee filters are inexpensive, and you can find them anywhere

There is one drawback. I need to find a way to hold the filters against my face.

Once done my masks problems will be over

What say you----

:)-
p.s. I'm going to staRT A NEW TOPIC COVERING THE ABOVE

BAD/GOOD/WHO CARES?

No mask. I will fight that shit to the bloody end.

I have not worn a mask since the beginning. Abbott's order was so full of holes, no one should have been masking....EVER!

I have not worn a mask since the beginning. Abbott's order was so full of holes, no one should have been masking....EVER!
OH! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

LET US PROTECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS BY DOING THE RIGHT THING!

It's odd, but yesterday we honored people who would charge a machine gun nest while wearing a gas mask while idiots such as you whine and bitch and generally make a complete ass of yourself!

All you have is pique. No science, no real rationale other than you think you can out-asshole a virus. The virus always wins and assholes always asshole!

Masks to keep out the bad while letting in the good

If you take four (4) coffee pot filters stacked one on the other, you can breathe threw them with no difficulty.

There is one drawback. I need to find a way to hold the filters against my face.

Once done my masks problems will be over

What say you----

p.s. I'm going to staRT A NEW TOPIC COVERING THE ABOVE

BAD/GOOD/WHO CARES?

You should wet the coffee filters and then mold them around your nose and mouth. I'm sure it will be no problem for you. I suspect you are already used to wet teabags on your face.

How brave of you. If you get covid and die, like hundreds of thousands of people have already done, I'm sure everybody will comment on your bravery, along with how stupid you were.

EmqBt7HXcAIbWlf

/thread

Don’t worry, the bleeding will only occur inside your lungs.
Anyone around you will not have a clue
Your bloody end will be colorless

Then again, I have a suggestion--
Masks to keep out the bad while letting in the good for pennies

Once done my mask problems will be over

What say you----

through away your filter mask on a daily basses and replace with a fresh one

Don’t worry, the bleeding will only occur inside your lungs.
Anyone around you will not have a clue
Your bloody end will be colorless

Then again, I have a suggestion--
Masks to keep out the bad while letting in the good for pennies

Once done my mask problems will be over

What say you----

through away your filter mask on a daily basses and replace with a fresh one

I breathe really well without one.why do you feel you need one? Did you always wear one?

Coffee Filters: Home & Kitchen: Disposable ... - Amazon.ca
www.amazon.ca › Coffee-Filters

Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Online shopping for Home & Kitchen from a great selection of Disposable Coffee Filters, Permanent Filters & more at everyday low ...

Disposable Coffee Filters: Home & Kitchen - Amazon.ca
www.amazon.ca › Disposable-Coffee-Filters
Results 1 - 24 of 5000+ — Coffee filters are available in a range of different materials, including the ever-popular single-use paper filters. By contrast, metal or cloth ...

To my surprise, coffee filters are expensive.
100 filters for $7.99 or eight (8) cents a filter.

I’ve been buying coffee filters without even looking at the price. I wonder if I can wash the filter and reuse it-?

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

To mask for what? :dunno:

Masks don't stop covid.

Mask are only about control.

Wakey.

Nothing? They just hate

The word “hate” cannot be found in the Holy Bible.
It is a man made up word that does not even exist in the real world.

The day this word is no longer used will mark the day that “hate” will fade away; and no more

As I see it

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

To mask for what? :dunno:

Masks don't stop covid.

Mask are only about control.

Wakey.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" You are part of the problem..and have
no way to figure out what to do.... with all the professionals telling you.... sad

Forum List

Back