To mask, or to not mask, that is the question.........................

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

To mask for what? :dunno:

Masks don't stop covid.

Mask are only about control.

Wakey.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" You are part of the problem..and have
no way to figure out what to do.... with all the professionals telling you.... sad

Wake up! masks don't do shit.

1605409450695.png

Wow..................what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Just a little while ago, Trump was saying that masks aren't effective, and don't need to be used. He also said it was a free choice issue, not something that should be mandated.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks are a good idea in certain conditions.

Now? He's tweeted out a picture of himself wearing a mask, telling people it's the patriotic thing to do.

So which is it, are they ineffective, good in certain conditions, or the patriotic thing to do?

Masks don't stop covid.

Wakey.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" You are part of the problem..and have
no way to figure out what to do.... with all the professionals telling you.... sad

View attachment 416281

Where did you get your info from trump the con man liar hahahehe...maybe you should listen to the world health professsionals but that's to easy huh! so sad

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks a

Masks don't stop covid.

Wakey.

View attachment 416281

Where did you get your info from trump the con man liar hahahehe...maybe you should listen to the world health professsionals but that's to easy huh! so sad

huh! lol so sad for those who think like you.

The end.

Then, over the weekend, he was photographed wearing a mask, and saying that masks a

Masks don't stop covid.

Wakey.

View attachment 416281

huh! lol so sad for those who think like you.

The end.

hahahaha poor thing you're weak....and almost 40,000 posts..such sillyness... are all your posts so
uninformed and dumb huh...I'll bet

Ok, I want to believe you!!

But just to be sure, take a big dump in your toilet (assuming you have one)

put on your mask

then lower your head into the toilet and take a deeeeep sniff.

If your mask is working properly you will smell nothing

What do you smell --

Now this is an experiment so your response is important

What did you smell-?

:)-

So, do you feel that a store telling you to wear a mask for entry is somehow eroding your rights as an American citizen? Many conservatives out there do.

I sure do. I won't like it when they say if I can't prove I've been vaccinated I can't buy groceries, either.

Wearing a mask should be an individual decision. I comply with mask Nazis. I wear the mask. I wear one with an insulting message. The more insulting the better. I may have to embroider "fuck black lives" to get that mask.

Mask Nazis! I like it. That's what I'll call them from now on, thanks for the good word.

Trump has always been clear and never wavered. This is still a country of free people including mask wearing.

People who are not sick do not pass on a virus they don't have.

Last I heard you the advice is to wear a mask IF you can't social distance. Any update on that?

Greg

Trump has always been clear and never wavered. This is still a country of free people including mask wearing.

Guess you don't know what "asymptomatic" means. It means you can have the virus, be capable of passing it on to others, but yet you don't appear to be sick.

So, do you feel that a store telling you to wear a mask for entry is somehow eroding your rights as an American citizen? Many conservatives out there do.

I sure do. I won't like it when they say if I can't prove I've been vaccinated I can't buy groceries, either.

Is that more of the "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump to spread fear?

Is that more of the "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump to spread fear?

No, it's what appeasement like you are doing so often leads to: escalation in government control to totalitarian levels. Whoops, it's already there -- that was fast!

Now that government has learned that stores will be their enforcers of all sorts of interference with normal living, the next obvious step is requiring proof of vaccination. I just read an article in the Wall Street Journal yesterday about businesses that plan to require all their employees be vaccinated. So it continues, cradle to grave control.

Guess you don't know what "asymptomatic" means. It means you can have the virus, be capable of passing it on to others, but yet you don't appear to be sick.
Oh you mean HEALTHY people. In that case everyone is asymptomatic. Can't you tell when someone is pulling your chain?

Below are a few more precautions when using masks that I did not state in the beginning

[1] Do not smell your mask

[2] Do not touch the outside surface of your mask

[3] Do not give or loan your mask to anyone

[4] ___________________________ suggest something

:)-

Forum List

Back