To my fellow Trump voters...

If that has no legal import, then how can anything he said during the campaign have any legal import?

You're stepping all over your own dick.

The same way during a murder trial someone telling the victim "i;m gonna kill you" carries legal weight.

If that has no legal import, then how can anything he said during the campaign have any legal import?

You're stepping all over your own dick.

The same way during a murder trial someone telling the victim "i;m gonna kill you" carries legal weight.

Either what he said shows intent or it doesn't. You're arguing that it shows intent in one case but not the other.

Your a special example of the logically impaired.

Either what he said shows intent or it doesn't. You're arguing that it shows intent in one case but not the other.

Now you get it. If you're trying to prove murder, no matter how many times the accused claimed they would never hurt a fly, vs the times they promised to rip out the victims heart and show it to him. Trump was caught sayng his executive order was a muslim ban, and that he intended his eo to be a muslim ban, vs saying his eo wasn't a muslim ban.

Actually Trump tweeted it was a muslim ban.

Are you also claiming Trump never tweeted it?

He never did any such thing.

images

images

Now you get it. If you're trying to prove murder, no matter how many times the accused claimed they would never hurt a fly, vs the times they promised to rip out the victims heart and show it to him. Trump was caught sayng his executive order was a muslim ban, and that he intended his eo to be a muslim ban, vs saying his eo wasn't a muslim ban.
You arguing against your own legal theory, moron.

You don't get it.

You arguing against your own legal theory, moron.

You don't get it.

Simply put, one admission of guilt overrides a thousand proclamations of innocence.
"Guilt" or "innocence" has nothing to do with this issue.

Then one admission of the eo being a muslim ban, overrides a thousand proclamations of it not being a muslim ban.
EO's don't make "admissions," numskull.

Then one admission of the eo being a muslim ban, overrides a thousand proclamations of it not being a muslim ban.

But Trump, as signer of the eo did. He said it was a muslim ban, and the judge believe him. As I said, one admission of it being a muslim ban, overrules a thousand proclamations it wasn't.

But Trump, as signer of the eo did. He said it was a muslim ban, and the judge believe him. As I said, one admission of it being a muslim ban, overrules a thousand proclamations it wasn't.

No, he most certainly did not say it was a Muslim ban. He said precisely the opposite:

No, he most certainly did not say it was a Muslim ban. He said precisely the opposite:

Rudy Giuliani who helped write it, called it a muslim ban.

Giuliani: Trump asked me how to do a Muslim ban 'legally'

Giuliani: Trump asked me how to do a Muslim ban 'legally'

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) said in an interview on Saturday that President Trump had previously asked him about legally implementing a "Muslim ban."

Last edited:
....why are some of you upset?

Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want?

Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to?

Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made?

I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.

Obama was the President that set the Precedent

Forum List

Back