🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To my liberal and globalist friends, anyone have an ETA for the world ending or people start dying??

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I mean now that Trump is implementing policies that will destroy the planet and actually kill people...

I'm just trying to get ready and start making plans

Any help would be greatly appreciated

TIA

I'm afraid, the end is already here. Now that Trump has pulled out of the Paris Accord:

The air will be unbreathable,
The oceans will rise covering islands and cities,
children will starve,
the ecosystem will collapse,
God will smite us with 40 plagues,
People will wander the streets like the undead,
and we will be the scorn of the world.

Meantime, CO2 has nothing to do with air quality, it is actually plant food, we can go about creating our own technological improvements on our own and sell them, overall, this will greatly free up markets and industry, it will keep energy costs from doubling and tripling, it will save us hundreds of billions of dollars and millions of lost jobs, we can invest the money into our infrastructure, ---for a thing that would have only given us the barest of changes a century from now if ever, and in the meantime, we are still open to a better deal that does not screw us in the ass while giving the big polluters China and India a free pass to pollute even more!

Wake me up when the world comes to an end, I don't want to miss it.

Hint: Of course, the REAL REASON why many on the Left are screaming bloody murder like a banshee is because TRUMP HAS CALLED THEIR BLUFF! What are they going to say now when we don't go along and NOTHING BAD HAPPENS? What fools, liars and idiots they will appear when all of them do this "vital climate accord" except their #1 pigeon, and the world still cruises right along just fine.

Another huge crack in the whole global warming climate SCAM.

I mean now that Trump is implementing policies that will destroy the planet and actually kill people...

TIA

Christ sake, just don't ask Al Gore, according to his prediction we should've all been gone by now.

TIA

Christ sake, just don't ask Al Gore, according to his prediction we should've all been gone by now.
I'm just looking for a green light on when I can start partying like it's 1999...

Forum List

Back