To remain credible, should our politicians remind us of the ‘black history’ that should not be celebrated?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Since we’ve moved into times where politicians have decided to steer the social construct…in the spirit of total unbiased transparency shouldn’t they point out the parts of Black History that are undeserving of celebration and acknowledgment?
(Think Robert E. Lee statues)

Any politician that has a problem with teaching black history has no credibility.

Since we’ve moved into times where politicians have decided to steer the social construct…in the spirit of total unbiased transparency shouldn’t they point out the parts of Black History that are undeserving of celebration and acknowledgment?

For black history month don't forget.

There were several blacks that owned slaves in America.

Mlk was also an abusive womanizer that sat and watched a rapist rape a woman while mlk cheered him on.

And no links are needed to show BLM and entire movement dedicated to blacks have burned, looted, murdered and attacked people for about 2 years across the country and a lot of it's leaders are being investigated for fraud.

Lol god could you be any more of a drama queen? Your whining is not going to change anything. Can’t you just be a grown up and ignore it?

Lol god could you be any more of a drama queen? Your whining is not going to change anything. Can’t you just be a grown up and ignore it?
You could have spent your time addressing the premise of the thread….I assume you didn’t because you can’t with any logic?

You could have spent your time addressing the premise of the thread….I assume you didn’t because you can’t with any logic?
I simply don’t care because I’m not a drama queen. Black History Month could end tomorrow and I wouldn’t care. I also wouldn’t care if it continued for the rest of eternity. It’s such a dumb thing to whine about.

No he doesn’t. This is just some bullshit you made up on the spot right now.
billy you whine about the same type shit whenever you put up a thread,so does loser....you 2 guys are so much alike..... i bet you look alike...

billy you whine about the same type shit whenever you put up a thread,so does loser....you 2 guys are so much alike..... i bet you look alike...
I don’t ever whine about race. Again, you make shit up on the spot. You just say whatever is contrary to what I say. It’s your knee jerk reaction to anything I say and it’s stupid.

I don’t ever whine about race. Again, you make shit up on the spot. You just say whatever is contrary to what I say. It’s your knee jerk reaction to anything I say and it’s stupid.
Hahaha…identify politics is all the Dems have

i dont mean race.....you whine about the evil republican he whines about the evil brownie....your threads are the same topic every time you throw one up....thats what i mean by the same old shit....

i dont mean race.....you whine about the evil republican he whines about the evil brownie....your threads are the same topic every time you throw one up....thats what i mean by the same old shit....
Everybody is steering clear of the premise….Harry, care to take a stab at it?

To remain credible, should our politicians remind us of the ‘black history’ that should not be celebrated?​

I mean if we are going to talk about "past injustices", I dont see why we wouldnt teach these crime statistics in schools.

Forum List

Back