To remain credible, should our politicians remind us of the ‘black history’ that should not be celebrated?

I don’t ever whine about race. Again, you make shit up on the spot. You just say whatever is contrary to what I say. It’s your knee jerk reaction to anything I say and it’s stupid.
No, he is spot on with his assessment. You just dont like it so now you are whining.

Since we’ve moved into times where politicians have decided to steer the social construct…in the spirit of total unbiased transparency shouldn’t they point out the parts of Black History that are undeserving of celebration and acknowledgment?
(Think Robert E. Lee statues)

Superbadbrutha says it’s all bullshit

Everybody is steering clear of the premise….Harry, care to take a stab at it?

To remain credible, should our politicians remind us of the ‘black history’ that should not be celebrated?​

yes they should but....it doesnt matter they will still celebrate the good shit just like they do the white guys good shit....

yes they should but....it doesnt matter they will still celebrate the good shit just like they do the white guys good shit....
Oh…I must have missed something…seems like all we’ve heard for 12 months is “white history sucks” and “hate whitey”…….no?

i dont mean race.....you whine about the evil republican he whines about the evil brownie....your threads are the same topic every time you throw one up....thats what i mean by the same old shit....
And you whine about what I whine about. Welcome to the club.

I already have, follow the thread. I guess because she married a white man she thinks she isn't black anymore.
Well she thinks. That’s more than I can say for you and your perpetual victim mentality. You’re a sheep who does what the Democratic Party tells them to do.

Well she thinks. That’s more than I can say for you and your perpetual victim mentality. You’re a sheep who does what the Democratic Party tells them to do.
If they drop the victim mentality they have to lace up work boots and become productive members of society…that’s a lot of work.
Hood life / mentality is far easier….stay unemployed, smoke weed, drink 40’s, run the baby factory, be criminal and blame ‘the system’ for why you do what you do.

Forum List

Back