To the "Anti-vaxxers"

It's funny to see the people who so confidently post crap that is just a Google away from being shown to be complete bullshit.

We will once sufficient non-vaccinated people contract the virus.
Except that natural immunity does not afford the same level of protection as the Vaccine. Neither the vaxx or getting Covid may provide long term immunity, the vaxx is thought to be better in that regard as well. And with the vaxx you can get a booster. Would you want to getr Covid again to boost your immunity? Lastly, a lot more people would die if we relied on natural immunity to get there.

The vaccine gives you a level of immunity because of your immune systems response to it.
How does your immune systems response to the virus -not- give you the same or better immunity?
it's better to catch it and build antibodies.

The vaccine gives you a level of immunity because of your immune systems response to it.
How does your immune systems response to the virus -not- give you the same or better immunity?
It is a complicated question and there is no easy answere to it. While there is connflicting data, there is evidence that the vaccine is more effective.

But consider thai as well: Neither source of immunity is lasting. How many times do you want to get Covid to keep yu immunity up. You might want to look at the other points that I made in the post 1055 that you lifted that one line from. If you are trying to make a case against the vaxx, you are failing

It is a complicated question and there is no easy answere to it. While there is connflicting data, there is evidence that the vaccine is more effective.
So... you don't know.
And thus, you don't really know if the vaccine is more effective - and if it is, you surely do not know why.
But consider thai as well: Neither source of immunity is lasting.
Every time you are exposed to it, your immune system gets stronger -- just like for every other illness you've ever caught, or been vaccinated for.

So... you don't know.
And thus, you don't really know if the vaccine is more effective - and if it is, you surely do not know why.
As I have pointed out. That is only part of the argument for getting vaxxed. I have noticed a pattern here. When those of us advocating for the vaxx do not have an answer, or when we learn somthing new which alters our position we admit it.

Then you turn around and use that against us, like your doing right now. You people will never admit to not knwing somthing or of having been wrong while clinging to your dogma.

As I have pointed out. That is only part of the argument for getting vaxxed. I have noticed a pattern here. When those of us advocating for the vaxx do not have an answer, or when we learn somthing new which alters our position we admit it.
oh fk no you don't. son, your nose must be out the door.

Forum List

Back