To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Clearly you do not
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Clearly, -I- do.
Why do you not get chicken pox after you had it once? Because your immune system knows how to deal with it.
Chicken pox, however, is everywhere -- it walks past you all the time.
Why do you not get sick? Because your immune system knows how to deal with it.
The more often it deals with it, the stronger it gets.

Covid is no different. You keep getting exposed to it, your immune response gets stronger.

That's how "booster shots" work, see...

I have made an overall valid and cogent case for getting the vax. The fact that I might not have all the pieces of the puzzle does not change that .
You contradict yourself -- you cannot know if you have a strong case if you have not asked the basic questions related to same.
You never once asked the questions I asked you, and you refuse to understand why those questions are key.
You unquestioningly follow the dogma, nothing more.
You on the other hand have NOT argued effectively for not getting it.
Nothing necessitates that I do.

So, immunity is NOT "...only part of the argument for getting vaxxed..." it is the ENTIRE argument for getting vaxed.
Thank you
Are you really that obtuse? The issue is how do we get there and what are the costs and benifits of one or the other. I do believe thtat you are smart enough toi know that be you have a need to play this sick game

You contradict yourself -- you cannot know if you have a strong case if you have not asked the basic questions related to same.
You never once asked the questions I asked you, and you refuse to understand why those questions are key.

Thank you for admitting that you have no argument

And how many will the infect before they know they are sick. I will add the people who we are taling about are not the shapest tools in the shet either. Look at all of the unmasked morons at Trump rallies
How many will be infected by No Border Joe's tens of thousands of Covid infested illegals he is spreading around the country?

I actually don't know what that "basic question" is. What I do know is that the vast majority of those experiencing serious illness and death are the unvaccinated. There is more but that in itself is enough. There is no contradiction there . You are in denial of the facts and of the evidence supporting vaccination.

Last edited:
No no -- thank YOU for admitting you unquestioningly follow the dogma, nothing more.
How do you not understand that to soundly question YOUR argument, I do not in any way need to present an argument to the contrary?
PS :The fact that the vast majority of people getting serious ill from Covis are unvaxxed is nit dogma. It is,'......... well.....A FACT

Forum List

Back