To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

and yet your definition of right and wrong leaves a lot to desired.... basically it is "if you dont like what i like and dont agree with me....FUCK YOU!"....

No. I don't define Right and Wrong. Those were defined millenna ago. Whst I don't do is waste my time on peoole who don't agree with me.

"I don't waste my time on people who don't agree with me"

That's hilarious - You should probably move into the woods and join a militia.

A political chat board is no place for you.

"Andrew Pollack -- whose daughter Meadow was killed at #MSD, tells me his son -- Meadow's brother -- is NOT allowed to speak at #MarchForOurLives
This is NOT about making our schools safe. This is about far-leftwing, progressive policies.. not safety. Disgusting"

Such a beautiful, wondrous sight today. DC streets filled, marches across the U.S., protesters in Toyko, Madrid, Paris, London, Sydney. You violence-supporting hoodlums will not prevail against the tide of humanity.
------------------------------------------------ and ALL are disarmed subjects with NO RIGHTS at all Lysis !!

How stupid. The marchers want a decent society, not one overrun by hoodlums and scumbags. We all have a right to live in a civilized and peaceful society. The cheap, threatening scum from the NRA will not prevail.
This is the problem.

I live between Baltimore and Washington.

Two cities overrun by Hoodlums, criminals and scumbags.

Yes, I to have a right to live in a civilized and peaceful society, but our politicians believe that our jails are too full of this scum and turn them loose to prey on "OUR" neighborhoods, and you, The SCUM that promotes and allows our homes to be broken into only wish to disarm us and allow them to further victimize our families.

Save it. I'll take my chances and protect them myself.

Where are the protests against heroin laws being too lenient?
Since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no organized Democrat party protests.
Mass murder is okay because a lot more kids die from heroin. Idiot!

Paul McCartney is marching in Central Park. “One of my best friends was killed by gun violence right around here.”

and yet your definition of right and wrong leaves a lot to desired.... basically it is "if you dont like what i like and dont agree with me....FUCK YOU!"....

No. I don't define Right and Wrong. Those were defined millenna ago. Whst I don't do is waste my time on peoole who don't agree with me.

It is a good way to find out who your enemies are.

------------------------------------------ and then the lefties just start calling names and making abusive comments , happens all the time and seems to be Augusts mode of operation . You should be ashamed August .

Ahem. Roll tape.

You are a bunch of snot-nosed, whiny, diaper wearing babies who have no clue about pretty much anything in this world.

--- that's the first sentence of the first post here, Obivio-boi.

In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no organized Democrat party protests.
Mass murder is only bad to you if a gun was used.

Now I'm still waiting for you to tell us all how banning an AR-15 will do anything since there all all kinds of other similar rifles with just as much or more fire power. We are waiting....

By the way Dystopo-freak ----- you can't edit other people's posts just because you couldn't handle what it said.
Fucking Dumbass.
-------------------------------------------- cut him some slack eh , i have found my self ALMOST editing some boneheads post because i was in a hurry to teach him something or just make a comment POGO .

These children are doing they are being told to do. The fault for this lands squarely on the parents.

The next time you parents get a note from school about parading your children around to push a political agenda, ask what teacher is teaching math that day, because that is where you prefer your child to be. Saturday? Homework.
Shame on you for allowing your children to be used.

Please develop your theory that these kids are "doing [what] they are being told to do," as opposed to seeing the situation for themselves?
Perhaps you are unaware that right-wingers attempt to indoctrinate kids all the time, kids of the same age as these teenagers or even elementary school. Right-wingers use their kids all of the time.

Send 'em to Jesus Camp! :mad:

Such a beautiful, wondrous sight today. DC streets filled, marches across the U.S., protesters in Toyko, Madrid, Paris, London, Sydney. You violence-supporting hoodlums will not prevail against the tide of humanity.

really? Tokyo, Madrid, Paris, London, and Sydney ??? what are the kids
"protesting" ?? are they chanting? What violence supporting hoodlums?

Um.... the one in Florida.
And the one in Connecticut.
And the one in Pennsylvania.
And the one in Virginia.
And the ones in Colorado.
And the one in Oregon.
Etc, etc, etc....

Mass murder is only bad to you if a gun was used.

Now I'm still waiting for you to tell us all how banning an AR-15 will do anything since there all all kinds of other similar rifles with just as much or more fire power. We are waiting....
----------------------------------- WELL , i think they will ban them also . Who needs an M1A or even an SKS , or Garand or an AK or a 'ruger mini 14 or a Ruger mini 30 for deer hunting Mike ??

I agree. Mass shootings are acceptable risk to be American

-Geaux
Fine. Why don't you sign up your kids for the next one?

really? Tokyo, Madrid, Paris, London, and Sydney ??? what are the kids
"protesting" ?? are they chanting? What violence supporting hoodlums?

Um.... the one in Florida.
And the one in Connecticut.
And the one in Pennsylvania.
And the one in Virginia.
And the ones in Colorado.
And the one in Oregon.
Etc, etc, etc....

yes----the American holiday----on the cusp of april fools day. What about
the INTERNATONAL FLOOD OF HUMANITY?

Don't encourage him, dude. He's a step away from being another unabomber.

Protesting on the weekend. Back to eating tide pods and bullying their classmates on Monday.

Same ol shit.

Forum List

Back