To the NeverTrumpers: Will You Now Heed the Call?

Will You Vote for Trump or Enable Criminal hiLIARY to Takeover the Country

• Yes, I will vote for Trump

• No, I will allow Criminal hiLIARy to take over the country

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the second FBI investigation and all the WikeLeaks and Project Veritas videos, I cannot in all good conscience vote for Hillary Clinton. I call upon my fellow Americans to not vote for her either.
  • There is no second FBI investigation.
  • James O'Keefe is a convicted criminal who has yet to produce an honest video. His ACORN video was edited to show criminal activity that did not take place. His Planned Parenthood video was edited to show criminal activity that did not take place. He is not credible.

They reopen the old one!

Donald Trump finds vindication in FBI reopening Hillary Clinton email case

Why is Huma's career done?

You tell me how it is not!

She should have made sure her perverted husband devices were destroyed ( Need me to explain then ask ) so those devices were not found. She will be the lamb that get sacrifice in all this!
Any emails found on Huma's computer will be duplicates of ones already reviewed by the FBI.

And how do you know that Huma didn't password protect either that folder, or her whole User Profile?
And why is the FBI doing a warrantless search on Huma to begin with?

Holy fucking shit!

They were investigating Anthony Weiner Sexting of minors and the devices were taken!
And why does that give them the right to read Huma's emails?

Funny, but try again!

Weiner device!

Okay SFC. This is quite weird. Make your point.

1. If I were Sonny you would need to change my damn depends! So quit the SFC shit with me because if you want to know who I am PM and I will tell you my other names for other message boards.

2. Anthony Weiner devices might have the deleted emails and the FBI has to review them!

Now try again and if you write SFC one more fucking time I will flame you! ( One warning )
I don't care about your other screen names, I want you to tell me why you think Huma is a criminal.

I wrote political career is over and now you changed the questions!

Also if you're going to play this sock puppet game then my screen name on Slate was Mad jack Flint!
Ok. Why is her political career over?

You just lied about what I wrote earlier and then now want me to explain it again!?!
The only way her career would be over is because of criminal behavior. Dance around it as you will.

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.

If it were Bush those defending Clinton would be writing about his crimes and those writing about Clinton crimes would be defending Bush ( I am not saying you are like that ).

In the end nothing will happen to Hillary but Huma and Anthony political careers are done...

She should have made sure her perverted husband devices were destroyed ( Need me to explain then ask ) so those devices were not found. She will be the lamb that get sacrifice in all this!
Any emails found on Huma's computer will be duplicates of ones already reviewed by the FBI.

And how do you know that Huma didn't password protect either that folder, or her whole User Profile?
It may be covered under her agreement to testify, back in May.

Holy fucking shit!

They were investigating Anthony Weiner Sexting of minors and the devices were taken!

Funny, but try again!

Weiner device!
So they can open mail addressed to her? I don't fucking think so.

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.

If it were Bush those defending Clinton would be writing about his crimes and those writing about Clinton crimes would be defending Bush ( I am not saying you are like that ).

In the end nothing will happen to Hillary but Huma and Anthony political careers are done...

Try again and it has to do with Anthony Weiner and him having emails from Huma!
Try again! No one has claimed that Weiner has any classified emails belonging to Huma.

Anthony Weiner devices might have the deleted emails and the FBI has to review them!
Why would Huma's emails be on Weiner's devices? No one has even suggested that.

" Newly discovered emails being examined by the FBI in relation to Hillary Clinton's email server came to light in the course of an unrelated criminal investigation of Anthony Weiner, a source familiar with the matter tells NPR's Carrie Johnson. "

Has to do with Weiner!

FBI Led Back To Clinton Email Server Case By Anthony Weiner Investigation

So try again!

Anthony Weiner devices might have the deleted emails and the FBI has to review them!

It was a laptop computer in their home that they shared. Huma forwarded CLASSIFIED emails to her yahoo email account to strip off the classifications and print them out.

It's quite scandalous that this PC wasn't seized during the initial investigation...and indicative of how the first phase was totally rigged by the Obama Admin to let hiLIARy off the hook.

It may be covered under her agreement to testify, back in May.
Yes, if that happened. I would like to see it.

Try again! No one has claimed that Weiner has any classified emails belonging to Huma.

I wrote emails and nothing about classified emails!

Add words all you want but you are not going to win!

It has to do with Wiener Devices!

And? So she used his computer to send emails. That's a crime?

Try again!

1. If I were Sonny you would need to change my damn depends! So quit the SFC shit with me because if you want to know who I am PM and I will tell you my other names for other message boards.

2. Anthony Weiner devices might have the deleted emails and the FBI has to review them!

Now try again and if you write SFC one more fucking time I will flame you! ( One warning )
I don't care about your other screen names, I want you to tell me why you think Huma is a criminal.

Also if you're going to play this sock puppet game then my screen name on Slate was Mad jack Flint!
Huma doesn't have a political career. She has a career as an administrative assistant.

Weiner's career ended a few years ago with his loss to Bill DeBlasio.

It was a desktop computer that they shared. Huma forwarded CLASSIFIED emails to her yahoo email account to strip off the classifications and print them out.

It's quite scandalous that this PC wasn't seized during the initial investigation...and indicative of how the first phase was totally rigged by the Obama Admin to let hiLIARy off the hook.
Classified? How do you say that when the FBI hasn't even read them? Partisan whore, much?

Holy fucking shit!

Funny, but try again!

Weiner device!

Who said I said they were addressed to her!?!

Grasping at straws!?!

Weiner device with emails and Huma is involved!

Try again!

Huma doesn't have a political career. She has a career as an administrative assistant.

Weiner's career ended a few years ago with his loss to Bill DeBlasio.

Nice spin!

Holy fucking shit!

Funny, but try again!

Weiner device!

Grasping at straws!?!

Oh, right. They were addressed to General Mills, SFC.

" Newly discovered emails being examined by the FBI in relation to Hillary Clinton's email server came to light in the course of an unrelated criminal investigation of Anthony Weiner, a source familiar with the matter tells NPR's Carrie Johnson. "

Has to do with Weiner!

FBI Led Back To Clinton Email Server Case By Anthony Weiner Investigation

So try again!
That doesn't mean there are any emails on Weiner's device. Just the fact that he and Huma share a router in their house compels the FBI to investigate.

I wrote emails and nothing about classified emails!

Add words all you want but you are not going to win!

It has to do with Wiener Devices!
No one is concerned about non-classified emails.

You seem really confused.

Holy fucking shit!

Funny, but try again!

Weiner device!

Grasping at straws!?!

Oh, right. They were addressed to General Mills, SFC.

Fuck off kunt!

I wrote they had to with Anthony Weiner devices and Huma is done and you have done everything to add words to what I wrote to fit your agenda to discredit anyone that does not agree with you!

It amazes me how you are grasping at straws and accusing me of being some sock puppet and I will welcome any fucking moderator in here to check my IP because I am not some redneck diaper changing whore!

So stop the sock puppet nonsense you fucking kunt!

Forum List

Back