To the NeverTrumpers: Will You Now Heed the Call?

Will You Vote for Trump or Enable Criminal hiLIARY to Takeover the Country

• Yes, I will vote for Trump

• No, I will allow Criminal hiLIARy to take over the country

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don't care what color people are.
...just as long as they're White.

In the immortal words of the late and unlamented Truthmattersnot: You Are a LAIR.

I'm not the one fixated upon the color of people's skins. I'm much more interested in their characters. And yours, loserboi, is sorely lacking.

I was recently called a homophobe on another forum this week. My laughter frightened the cat out of the room.

The OP thinks that you are a black guy. Did you know that?

No I don't. I really don't care what color people are. Don't project your obsession with Race on Moi.

Ooops. My mistake.

Not the OP.....but Jim Bowie.

Sorry, Bo....

Apology accepted. But it's boe, with an e.
Rhymes with hoe.

It's down to this:

We have a growing mountain of evidence that hiLIARy is a criminal. She abused the power of her office to sell government favors and recklessly endangered the country through the use of her insecure personal email server (which in and of itself is a "stroking gun" proving intent).

So, NeverTrumpers: on November 8th will you vote for Trump or abstain and enable Criminal HiLIARy and her Crime Family Syndicate to takeover the country?
What evidence are you talking about?

I'm not your internet research librarian, hun. I posted Andrew McCarthy's piece - it's a Very Good Summary; and it's enough.
So none. This is a common thing on the right.

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.

If it were Bush those defending Clinton would be writing about his crimes and those writing about Clinton crimes would be defending Bush ( I am not saying you are like that ).

In the end nothing will happen to Hillary but Huma and Anthony political careers are done...
Why is Huma's career done?

Can you two quarreling and get back to showering me with praise? :lol:
Just so long as you only want to be showered with praise. Your 'location' bothers me...

hiding1ft.gif

It's down to this:

We have a growing mountain of evidence that hiLIARy is a criminal. She abused the power of her office to sell government favors and recklessly endangered the country through the use of her insecure personal email server (which in and of itself is a "stroking gun" proving intent).

So, NeverTrumpers: on November 8th will you vote for Trump or abstain and enable Criminal HiLIARy and her Crime Family Syndicate to takeover the country?

I'm not your internet research librarian, hun. I posted Andrew McCarthy's piece - it's a Very Good Summary; and it's enough.

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.
Her lawyers were given permission to delete emails unrelated to State Dept. business.

It was in all the papers!

If it were Bush those defending Clinton would be writing about his crimes and those writing about Clinton crimes would be defending Bush ( I am not saying you are like that ).

In the end nothing will happen to Hillary but Huma and Anthony political careers are done...

You tell me how it is not!

She should have made sure her perverted husband devices were destroyed ( Need me to explain then ask ) so those devices were not found. She will be the lamb that get sacrifice in all this!

She should have made sure her perverted husband devices were destroyed ( Need me to explain then ask ) so those devices were not found. She will be the lamb that get sacrifice in all this!
That would be criminal if she did that. Why is it her fault her husband turned out to be a perv.

That would be criminal if she did that. Why is it her fault her husband turned out to be a perv.

Try again!

Unless she runs a drug or influence peddling scheme from JAIL, it's pretty much done for a few years.

Try again!
Try again at what? If she had destroyed Weiner's devices that would have been a crime.

With the second FBI investigation and all the WikeLeaks and Project Veritas videos, I cannot in all good conscience vote for Hillary Clinton. I call upon my fellow Americans to not vote for her either.

Unless she runs a drug or influence peddling scheme from JAIL, it's pretty much done for a few years.
Oh, okay

With the second FBI investigation and all the WikeLeaks and Project Veritas videos, I cannot in all good conscience vote for Hillary Clinton. I call upon my fellow Americans to not vote for her either.
Lol, like you were ever going to.

Try again!
Try again at what? If she had destroyed Weiner's devices that would have been a crime.

Really?

Her husband perversion is what open this can of worms!

The never Trumpers will sneak into the voting booth. Look over their shoulders and vote Trump when they think no one is looking.

Then they will leave and say "Jeb, I would have voted for you."

I am still firm in my resolve. I will not vote for a candidate I cannot support in any way.
I am not voting for president his year. Let the general populace select this year's weevil.
Then when Hillary starts appointing 4 new SCOTUS judges to erase our Constitutional case law of all Original Intent, and strips the 2A down to nothing more than symbolism, and she rips apart every conservative cause you have ever supported; dont whine about it.

YOU helped to make that new dictator, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY.

Is that what Bill did?
No Bill has forcefully raped with violence several women then Hillary threatened them into silence.
You're a liar. It seems all you are capable of doing.

Try again!

Really?

And? So she used his computer to send emails. That's a crime?

Try again!

Really?

And? So she used his computer to send emails. That's a crime?

Try again!

Forum List

Back