To the NeverTrumpers: Will You Now Heed the Call?

Will You Vote for Trump or Enable Criminal hiLIARY to Takeover the Country

• Yes, I will vote for Trump

• No, I will allow Criminal hiLIARy to take over the country

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, I was specifically referring to lonelaugher who has a long history of being a brainless 'tard. I have not interacted with you enough to know if you're brainless, or just merely a 'tard!:funnyface:

Lonelaughter is certainly several bulbs short of a full marquee, but MDK is sharp as all get up

he's one of the nicest posters here as well.

Yo.. mdk , do a brother a solid here, would ya?

Believe me, mdk is always VERY solid.

I just wish I weren't at the age when I can no longer say the same thing about myself. I need a little rest between our get togethers.

Last edited:
No, I was specifically referring to lonelaugher who has a long history of being a brainless 'tard. I have not interacted with you enough to know if you're brainless, or just merely a 'tard!:funnyface:

Lonelaughter is certainly several bulbs short of a full marquee, but MDK is sharp as all get up

I wish I could, but I am far too fucked up on purple drank to put up a stalwart defense. lol

Believe me, mdk is always VERY solid.

I just wish I weren't at the age when I can no longer say the same thing about myself. I need a little rest between out get togethers.

Oh look! It made a funny! If only you weren't a sourpuss all the time....I could laugh with you.

Can you two quarreling and get back to showering me with praise? :lol:

Don't try to smooth talk me, mister man. lol

Oh c'mon. Didn't it at least make you snigger. A little?

It's down to this:

We have a growing mountain of evidence that hiLIARy is a criminal. She abused the power of her office to sell government favors and recklessly endangered the country through the use of her insecure personal email server (which in and of itself is a "stroking gun" proving intent).

So, NeverTrumpers: on November 8th will you vote for Trump or abstain and enable Criminal HiLIARy and her Crime Family Syndicate to takeover the country?
What evidence are you talking about?

I'm not your internet research librarian, hun. I posted Andrew McCarthy's piece - it's a Very Good Summary; and it's enough.
So none. This is a common thing on the right.

Yeah, I have never seen him go off on anybody. Most of what he posts I agree with too. Sometimes he even makes me laugh!:laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Yeah, I have never seen him go off on anybody. Most of what he posts I agree with too. Sometimes he even makes me laugh!:laugh:
MDK is a typical glib apathetic hedonistic American thrall.

No one is reaching out to people like him because it would require too much expenditure to achieve such small results.

It's down to this:

We have a growing mountain of evidence that hiLIARy is a criminal. She abused the power of her office to sell government favors and recklessly endangered the country through the use of her insecure personal email server (which in and of itself is a "stroking gun" proving intent).

So, NeverTrumpers: on November 8th will you vote for Trump or abstain and enable Criminal HiLIARy and her Crime Family Syndicate to takeover the country?
What evidence are you talking about?

I'm not your internet research librarian, hun. I posted Andrew McCarthy's piece - it's a Very Good Summary; and it's enough.
So none. This is a common thing on the right.

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.

It's down to this:

I live in Texas, so Trump will win this state...

Popular vote only matter at the state level so you need to ask in Swing States where it might matter...

No one is reaching out to people like him because it would require too much expenditure to achieve such small results.

You really don't know me very well.

Yeah, I am still never going to vote for Trump.
I am sure he is relieved to hear that.

I am.

I am not going to vote against my principles just so you guys can crack open a bottle of champagne on Election Day. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Nor should you.

Seeing you live in Penn. your vote matter more than someone like me in Texas ( Trump going to win this state ). If you are voting for Clinton so be it and if third party I applaud you...

I will take one MDK and Aaronland over a million of you!

I am still firm in my resolve. I will not vote for a candidate I cannot support in any way.
I am not voting for president his year. Let the general populace select this year's weevil.
Then when Hillary starts appointing 4 new SCOTUS judges to erase our Constitutional case law of all Original Intent, and strips the 2A down to nothing more than symbolism, and she rips apart every conservative cause you have ever supported; dont whine about it.

YOU helped to make that new dictator, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY.

Is that what Bill did?

Forum List

Back